Inquisition has arrived (1.1.6.2) - GODLIKE Ulzuin build (EVERYTHING+)

Today was the day of @Dmt’s builds.

Managed this 5:39 run with her tanky Purifier!

1 Like

2 Likes

both this Purifier and mad_lee’s Sorc got screw so freaking hard with the new patch. I’m a big fan of Lightning Canister bomb, and both builds are so great and fun to play. now these are basically dead. Without pierce conversion, some mobs waves in Crucible need even 3 CB to clear, thats ridiculous.

Yes, and her Infernal Knight Shieldbreaker (one of my favourite builds in the game) was impacted too. The burn damage modifiers of the set’s headpiece were severely nerfed.

So now we have to use both Barrelsmith Guns instead of Scepter - Offhand combination to enable the Lightning build…

Hi I m following your build since the ancient version of this build.

I really enjoyed and big thx for your work

but with latest nerf, what is your recommendation to compensate because I really like this build

1 Like

I don’t know :rofl:
Ask devs how to find mana on the pistols caster as soon as even with offhand and Harp this build needed mana potion sometimes
Edit: and I have very little desire to fix the build after very ridiculous transmute nerf

1 Like

Sure it’s a snipe’s patch build… Perhaps the curse of great theoretician builder …

I’m thinking to compensate the lack of mana in high sr with devotion at the moment

to think to lose Spelldrinker is making me very sad