Kill the mutant.
Burn the heretic.
Purge the unclean.
Hello everyone! Today I want to share my favorite build. Actually, the build is an evolution of my bi elemental grenadier. I have been playing this Purifier for a long time already and might say - this is one of the strongest builds you’ve ever seen clearing all the content that Grim Dawn may provide.
*Permabuffs + Word of Renewel. DPS shown is Stormfire.
- I recommend leveling with lightning. Only having all 55 devotions points you take second RR. Go for Rhowan’s Crown via Quill and Hawn, then for Widow. Go for Watcher, you should take Eel for this, don’t forget to drop it. DO NOT go for Harp or Hyrian at this stage. This way needs 29 points (example);
- Go for Ultos. Since Ultos is t3 devotion, it levels up much slower then t2 or t1 constellations. Still do not touch Harp or Hyrian. With 42 poitns you should have this;
- Go for second RR, Hyrian and Harp. You need to do some take-drop manipulations fr this, though.
Example of leveling by @adoomgod:
Personally I would recommend two ways of leveling:
- Autoattacking with Demolition and ranged;
- Inquisitor caster with Word of Pain and Box + bounded Fiend.
All the gear used is kind the BiS, no need to change smth, though you may look at possible alternatives:
- Until you don’t use the same setup I provide with GT link, I’n not in charge of miscellaneous failures.
- Until you don’t use the same setup I provide with GT link, you prob need different augments/components.
- Weapon - Mythical Malakor’s Infusion, Mythical Temporal Tempest, Malmouth Flamecaster (faction);
- Offhand is good in pair with medal. As an alternative use Mythical Tome of the Arcane Wastes, Coven Arcane Effigy (faction);
- Rings are for slow res and overmaxing Canister Bomb (having additional craft bonuses is nice also). Alternative might be any ring with usefull skill bonuses. Good epic example - Mythical Lorekeeper’s Band. Good faction alternative - Solael Stormfire Seal;
- Gloves - Mythical Wyrmbone Handguards;
- Boots might be replaced with Mythical Wyrmscale Footguards, Mythical Spellsage Boots (epic);
- Medal is is good in pair with offhand. Alternatives are variable and depend on the final build you want: Mythical Mark of Calamitous Desires - for Mortars, Kymon’s Badge - for grenado. Really top faction alternative - Mark of the Shadow Queen (especially good with Mythical Tome of the Arcane Wastes for massive OA bonus);
- Belts is the BiS, obviously. You need +1 to Demo with this slot. Epic alternative - Mythical Fiendleather Girdle;
- Relic is the BiS with its OA and lifeleech proc. Highly recommend use trade thread to buy the relic;
- Pants - Mythical Arcane Harmony Leggings or some greens.
Aggressive caster. Build fights in melee range. In crucible nothing can stop you. In SR you might shit all over the aggroabuse until SR 80 if there is no nasty combo. When going higher, pay attention to your positioning and defensive cooldowns. You need some time to learn hit’n run gameplay as well as skills rotation.
- Crucible 170EX no buffs. Might be difficult, need some practise.
- SR 85 run. Nothing special.
- SR 90 run. Alex, Kuba, Iron Maiden, Karriv, 2x Zanti. Pharma is optional.
- Crate of entertainment kill. A very tough fight after latest nerfs.
- Ravager of Minds kill. Hit’n run him. Drop Seal for Stormbox for that fight
- Crucible run by @Slev1n
@Zantai, please no more nerfs to Ulzuin or this Cyclone pieces. Though the build has insane amount of damage (2500% fire + 2900% lightning), DPS loss after latest patches is very noticeable. Example: Crate time kill increased by 40 sec, it’s about 50% longer. The problem with Ulzuin sorcerer/s lays in high CDR + Eternity relic. Though nerfing relic would have hurt Druids a lot. So, maybe its time to add something like fire->cold conversion on the Starpact, idk.