Another hotfix is upon is to improve your gameplay experience. This one took a little longer than expected, but we can’t cut corners when delivering fixes!
We’ve squeezed in some balance changes to go along with the tech fixes based on community feedback as well.
Barring unforeseen issues, our sights are now set on v18.104.22.168 later this year!
V22.214.171.124 Hotfix 2
- Fixed an issue where teleporting to certain areas of the world would cause the game to hang indefinitely on the load screen.
- Fixed another issue preventing players from joining expansion based Crucible maps.
- Fixed UI scale not resetting properly when canceling an options change.
- Fixed videos canceling abruptly after starting when using a gamepad.
- Fixed the trade window showing items out of the trade area with certain UI scales.
- Fixed various rendering issues which could occur when using the d3d9 renderer with certain options enabled.
- Fixed a crash which could sometimes occur when loading items or skills which apply racial bonus damage.
- Updated various multi-damage Monster Infrequent loot tables to favor both damage types they support rather than prioritizing one.
- Monster Infrequent - Basilisk Crest: added -25% Energy Cost modifier for Ravenous Earth
- Monster Infrequent - Bloodbriar’s Thorn: added % Pierce damage. Added 110 Physical damage modifier for Blitz and 110 Piece damage modifier for Ring of Steel.
- Monster Infrequent - Crimson’s Arcane Scepter: added 30% of Aether dealt as Lightning and 50% of Fire dealt as Lightning modifiers for Albrecht’s Aether Ray
- Monster Infrequent - Ellena’s Necklace: increased Cold damage modifier for Veil of Shadow to 100 and removed its % Cold Resist Reduction modifier
- Monster Infrequent - Gulgazor’s Heart: removed Acid damage and reduced % Weapon damage modifier for Righteous Fervor to 8%. Added -1.5s Cooldown modifier for Horn of Gandarr.
- Monster Infrequent - Vilgazor’s Heart: added -0.5s Cooldown modifiers for Grenado and Ring of Steel
- Monster Infrequent - Warden’s Judgment: added 50% of Physical dealt as Aether for pets
- Epic - Champion of the Light: increased % All Retaliation to 200%
- Epic - Dawnguard Plate: removed % All Retaliation
- Epic - Dawnshield Set: reduced % All Retaliation to 100%
- Epic - Mythical Dawnguard Plate: removed % All Retaliation
- Epic - Mythical Mantle of the Patron: added 25% Elemental Resist for pets
- Barrelsmith’s Destroyers Set: added 100% of Pierce dealt as Lightning modifier for Canister Bomb
- Bonemonger Set: added +5 Target modifier for Smite
- Bonemonger’s Gem: increased Aether damage modifier for Smite to 180
- Conduit of Eldritch Whispers: updated Fire modifier for Dreeg’s Evil Eye with Chaos, this Conduit was redundant with the Tome of Atonement
- Dawnseeker’s Light Set: added 200% Lightning Retaliation and 500 Lightning Retaliation modifiers for Word of Renewal, reduced Lightning Retaliation modifier for Savagery to 500. Removed % Lightning Retaliation bonus.
- Dreegal’anore: removed Acid damage
- Grim Fate: reduced Damage and Radius on the skill procs
- Mythical Adversary: added +0.8 Radius modifier for Canister Bomb
- Mythical Agony: reduced % Retaliation added to Attack modifier for Eye of Reckoning to 4%
- Mythical Arcanum Frigus: added +0.5 Radius modifier for Canister Bomb
- Mythical Dracarris: added 12 Fire damage and 4% Offensive Ability modifiers for Flame Touched
- Mythical Dreegal’anore: removed Acid damage, added 70 Acid damage modifier for Blood of Dreeg
- Mythical Grim Fate: reduced Damage and Radius on the skill proc
- Mythical Infernal Knight’s Faceguard: reduced Burn damage modifier for Blackwater Cocktail to 25 / 3s and removed Burn damage modifier for Thermite Mine
- Mythical Invoker’s Blaze: updated % Cold dealt as Fire modifier for Panetti’s Replicating Missile to be a 50/50 split between Fire and Lightning
- Mythical Leviathan: increased % Attack Speed to 16% and added +5 Target modifier for Necrotic Edge. Increased damage on the granted skill.
- Mythical Malakor’s Infusion: reduced Cooldown on the skill proc to 6s and added 55 Elemental damage modifier for Cadence
- Mythical Nadaan’s Reach: replaced % Elemental dealt as Pierce with 50% of Fire dealt as Pierce and 50% of Lightning dealt as Pierce
- Mythical Tome of Atonement: added 70 Fire damage and 100% Acid dealt as Fire modifiers for Dreeg’s Evil Eye
- Nadaan’s Reach: replaced % Elemental dealt as Pierce with 50% of Fire dealt as Pierce and 50% of Lightning dealt as Pierce
- Radaggan’s Folly Set: increased Energy Regeneration to 8 and added -50% Energy Cost modifier for Sigil of Consumption
- Scion of the Screaming Veil: added +4 to Consecration and increased Aether damage modifier for Righteous Fervor to 66
- Sentinel of the Three Set: increased % Retaliation added to Attack modifier for Counter Strike to 14% and reduced % Acid Retaliation modifier for Blood of Dreeg to 100%
- Defender of the Three: reduced Acid Retaliation modifier for Blood of Dreeg to 200
- Shar’Zul’s Worldeater (Mythical): added 8% Physical Resist and increased damage on the granted skill
- Soulrend (Mythical): increased Frostburn damage to 101 / 3s and added +2 to Nidalla’s Justifiable Ends
- The Runebinder Set: replaced % Chaos Resist and Elemental damage with 30% Elemental Resist and 100 Offensive Ability
- Runebinder’s Armor: increased % Chaos Resist to 38%
- Runebinder’s Spellthrower: increased Elemental damage to 102 and Health to 502 and increased % Attack Speed on the granted skill
[Class & Skills]
- Counter Strike: reduced % Retaliation added to Attack scaling with rank to 14% by rank 16, 18% by max ultimate rank
- Canister Bomb: reduced Radius to 4.0
- Concussive Bomb: removed Pierce Dealt as Lightning
- Improved Casing: reduced Radius scaling with rank to 2.2 by rank 10, 3.0 by max ultimate rank
- Blade Spirit: reduced damage scaling with rank
- Pneumatic Burst: increased Health Regeneration scaling at ranks 9+