Inquisitor Seal Self Target

I just switched my Tactician to DW Havoc pistols and I am using Inquisitor Seal for the first time. I find it odd that this ability is not a self target ability. I am finding it difficult, especially when there are multiple enemies, to get the seal under my feet and not the enemies feet. I have to stop my Cadence attack while trying to get this under my feet as well.

1 Like

The range on the buff is pretty generous. I find I still get the buff even if I place it underneath an enemies feet if they’re right in front of me.

1 Like

If you’re willing to use external programs then [Tool] GDAutocaster - autocasting, faster camera, hiding items on the ground and more!
has a feature of casting Inquisitor Seal under your feet. I use it all the time. PM me if you do. I have a script for controllers too.

Btw there was some discussion on this topic recently

Should not be a problem if you assign the seal to your right mouse button.

Just keep casting it to where you want, either on you or somewhere ahead and just move into the seals radius.

There are also a few movement runes that can be binded to medals as well that can also boost your ability to quickly dash and maintain position to a newly casted seal keeping you under it’s effect.

All valid points, however, I still think changing it to self target would be optimal. There are other abilities that self target so it should not be that big a deal to change.

Do you know that in some builds Inquisitor Seal is used offensively? Especially if it has skill modifiers attached to it?
I would want it under my feet as well don’t get me wrong but it would need to be from a transmuter to cover for all cases.
I recommend reading the quoted discussion.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.