Interesting/strange/meme(?) builds you're most proud of

We need to revive the old Theorycrafting Dump.

2 Likes

Whilst levelling a Battlemage the other day, instead of forcewave, I tried something different. Milton Hart Head, Warden shield, lvl 50 movement rune, oleron blood, Aeon Hourglass. It worked out really well… Forever more Milton Hart has my respect :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“I’m afraid I may have to break a promise. I’m not about to give up yet but things aren’t looking good outside. I was lucky to survive that first night when I volunteered to distract the rotten walkers while Bourbon and his group, including my little sister Sybil, made their way through to Devil’s Crossing. I believe in Bourbon and if anyone can get those people through, it’s him. Before they left, I looked Bourbon in the eye and told him to keep her safe. He put his arm on my shoulder and spoke in that calm reassuring tone of his. He told me that he would do everything he can, but I had to promise him something too: that I would not succumb to conventional forcewave leveling.”

3 Likes

I theorycrafted this https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eZPMXxdN with Conduit of Eldritch Whisper - elemental RR prefix but it doen’t seem promising. You need two perfect MI’s to overcap elemental resistance and get more DA and OA

I have a working 2H Scion of Arcane Force Warlock. I will post it sometimes next week. It uses Callidor’s Tempest. Or maybe I will do it tomorrow. I have everything prepared for it.

Most proud of?

Bleeding Druid, Bleeding Battlemage and Bleeding Vindicator .

3 Likes

@Rhylthar Your bleed battlemage should be required reading material in the “How to Build Memes 101” course offered through GD University.

3 Likes

LOL oh man. That is awesome!!!

This thread is glorious.

Probably the classless HC build that @adoomgod, @Contragor, @MikeHeydon helped me to tweak, nudge, tilt, hammer and fine tune. :smiley: I only lost two characters in the journey. LOL.

1 Like

That sounds great I’ld like to see that when you post it. I probably will have to use Calidor’s Tempest while leveling but I don’t like the skill to make it core of the build but Beronath is also weak. I’m going to wait the next patch to see if thing gonna change to get action.Meanwhile I’m trying to finish the MC with this https://www.grimtools.com/calc/wV1LopB2. After I get revered with all factions and find the damn Living Ring with both OA and AS I’ll test in SR and Crucible. Though I don’t think my computer let me proceed without crash or complete gpu burn(:smiley:) with a Primal Strike build so this is a kinda dead end too. I like Scion of Arcane Force and elemental builds. I might try that scion of arcane force battle mage of yours without SR set but the problem is that one doesn’t have - RR so Witchblade is kinda better looking.

1 Like

Ah the HC classless builds, the most legendary builds of all!!! A moment of silence out of respect for all those who died to make this post possible.

3 Likes

Witchblade is better but that Battlemage isn’t bad at all - really tanky. I even killed Ravager with it. Facetanking first half and second half kiting using mirror + ghoul to attack him.

That CT Warlock has great AoE but single target could be better. Chunks 1-3 are fast in SR and boss room takes a while even though I have absolutely massive weapon damage.

1 Like

Is that the best you can do guys? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope @TomoDaK and @the8anarchist would show you some of their masterpieces.

2 Likes

I havent even started man. Just got home from work. You can expect to see at least 4 more builds from me posted later after i unwind for a bit, one of which is actually inspired by @the8anarchist’s support deceiver!

Ask and you shall recieve.

Not the craziest thing i’ve come up with but, i think i’m definitely mixing items in a way that most people don’t think to use them. acid/vit/chaos to fire opressor with Ravenous Earth, Bone Harvest and Siphon Souls: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gkYQv2

Actually i think i have one that will probably confuse the hell outta people, Melee/Pet Hybrid Cabalist: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YNnXPv9V

3 Likes

In no particular order:

Got many more.

1 Like

Consider me thoroughly confused, but would love to see it in action :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It really aint crucible or SR viable as far as I know, but it did manage pretty well for ultimate + nemesis’. Maybe I’ll record a video and post it up sometime tonight to let people see how it works.

1 Like

Vit shard of beronath Cabalist Was born from my desire to stack absurd amounts of vit damage on a melee build, and this is the highest I could manage. Unfortunately, the only default attack replacer it has access to is Shard of Beronath mostly converted to vit.

And finally, the one that will make your mama cry if you let her see it: A cold rimetongue/trozan pyromancer. This one is pretty much unkillable, but in exchange, it can barely kill Kubacabra. A fun idea with a bunch of conversion, but it didn’t pan out as well as I had hoped.

Yeah, I am confused.

I made a tri-damage (vit/aether/elemental) pet/hybrid combo using diviner as a spellbinder: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRryMOZ
It can do SR 50 OK. Couldn’t get DA relic completion for more spirit dump. I tried my best to make blight fiend work, but it just plain sucked :frowning: