Cairn. A hamlet somewhere at the borders.
"Burn the witch!"
The crowd cheered as the beaten young girl is dragged towards the pyre. Her eyes are full of panic, beyond any understanding what is happening. The whole village gathered to watch the spectacle, to see the “witch” die. Throwing rotten apples and spitting at, they couldn´t wait for the fire.
“Well, what do we have here? A witch? How…interesting.”
All eyes immediately went to the woman who spoke at this moment. But any angry reply by the folk kept sticking in their throats. Tall, clad in Iron Armor, the huge sword firmly strapped to the back, she looked up the towns folk with her cold eyes.
"We will see. I will immediately start an investigation. If there is a witch, there will be justice. If not…there will be questions asked and answers given…by you, my dear people.
An Inquisitor of the Empire has arrived.
When looking at Inquisitor for Bleeding Builds, there is not much in terms of damage on first look. Sure, Deadly Aim is something to get, but the rest?
My builds have to perform in Main Campaign and SR and for this, Inquisitor has excellent skills. World of Renewal-Line and Seal help to survive and this is all I want from this mastery. And they do this very good.
- Gear: You don´t need any green items. I don´t think this is BiS, but it does the trick.
- Devotions: Standard 2H-Melee Bleeding Devotions, but with as much OA as we can get. Therefore Viper and Chariot of the Dead.
- Gameplay: Very easy. Totem plus Seal plus ADctH from Piercing Damage via Rancor. Win.
- Stats: Typical Cunning Dump.
- OA/DA: Nearly 3k/3k. Check. When Deadly Aim is, the party starts.
- RR: 91…egood enough.
- AoE: Not much, but the little bit from Grasping Vines is enough.
- Sustain: A lot of ADctH from Piercing Damage thanks to Rancor. Well…and Totem plus Seal.
- Resistances: Poison and Pierce…not very good, rest is sufficient.
- Other details: 58 % Crit Damage is more than just “nice”.
Update with some more explanations:
Because it was mentioned, that Inquisitor doesn´t really fit here, some points to be considered why it fits very well:
- every 9 sec Instant Heal via Word of Renewal and Damage Reduction vs. Eldritch (Kaisan) and Chthonics
- Steel Resolve gives Racial Damage. Combined with Sanctified Bone we have +24% against Chthonics.
- Seal: Another source of Racial Damage, this time huge. Kaisan, Benn´Jhar and even Aleksander will suffer.
- some Piercing/Physical Damage (converted to Pierce) for using the 30% ADctH
- Racial Damage overall: Humans (Belt), Beasts (Huntress and Direwolf Crest), Undead (Revenant and Sanctified Bone) plus the already mentioned.
- And: Dark One´s Grasp! Wendigo Totem heals for 8%+500. Plus Seal and ADctH.
- Resistances are quite good, only Bleeding is a bit low. Stun might be a problem, but Trap (very good), Slow (descent) and Freeze (good) really help.
- RR: Bleeding is obviously very good. 114 RR solves most of the problems (though there aren´t many highly resistant enemies to Bleeding). But not to forget the 45% RR for Piercing, which helps for ADctH!
There are sometimes some Energy Issues. If you don´t like to drink Energy Potions, swap Tainted Heart for Arcane Spark and you will be fine. Perhaps shuffle some Resistances around to maintain Aether overcapped.
I made this build a few months ago, but lost interest in it. When looking at it again last week, I see some changes i could make and…et voilá…SR 65/66 with ease. This is no fast clearing but a very hard to kill build if you know what to do.
(Missed timer by perhaps 10 sec.)
Crucible Video (6:49) by @romanN1
Leveling Guide/Other Bleeding Builds
You can all see it here: A collection of Bleeding Builds
As always: Enjoy your ride through Cairn!