Interview with Arthur Bruno on working remotely

its kinda dumb how the publishers never mentioned (at least in that article) diablo 2 success as arpg hackslashloot trendsetter and having titan quest try to follow diablo 2’s success…
or how they think dota & lol is too niche and won’t bring much profit in the market.
or how they think pc games are dying, and consoles are the only thing gamers would buy and play (pc players including me cries loudly but the publisher don’t hear it).

i don’t know why those publishers act like that. or are there some sort of great vid game industry financial depression around 2010?

Only 5 million copy??? Steamspy say ONLY STEAM owners 10-20 MILLION USERS… + GOG

So i cant understand why so few :frowning:

Crate did a free weekend a while back so a lot of players probably tried it out then. Their numbers get counted as “sales” even if they didn’t buy the game afterwards. It’s not a very good indicator really.

I completely forgot about that free weekend thing. Should definitely do another one after the next patch with item mod in the base game.

exactly the same, very surprised,

So happy for you !! :clap::clap::clap:

That’s pretty amazing. GD is the little engine that could, and did, and is still doing. :slight_smile: