Is there a larger mini-map mod?

I would be interested in a bigger mini map. I don’t need more area shown like how the small vs large toggle does but rather just a third option that is bigger. Right now on my 32" monitor it is about 3 inches in diameter, I would like one that is 5 inches. At my dpi of 75 (Really? It’s that low? Thanks a lot for giving me a crappy answer internet! 1080p at 32 inches isn’t great. I should have sprung for the 4k version but at 450 compared the 160 I paid I guess it was worth it. I might have to save up pennies for an upgrade.) I guess that works out to 225 diameter for the largest version now. I would like one that is 375 pixel diameter.

If there is already a topic for this request (I can’t be the first one) then please direct me there. I searched but didn’t find anything recent.

Not that I know of. Only this recently.

1 Like

Have you tried to use the UI Scaling (see the in-game Video options) or is the rest of the UI getting too large then?

There’s no map mod like this and unlikely to ever be one. I’m not sure it’s possible.

Yeah, I have the UI Scaling set up, which is why it is probably so big on my screen already. I really love mini-maps and would love a scaling one. I think I am using Stasher with the Grimarillion mod so I have to the UI set to a certain point so I can see all of my inventory.

@ASYLUM101 I kind of figured that it was not possible in-game otherwise someone would have made a mod for it by now. That’s ok though, it doesn’t make the game any harder it was just a quality of life improvement that I thought about the other day.