Ishtar - Pet Ritualist

You can choose either.
The only faction choice that really matters is Barrowholm. Choose to side with them to gain access to their augment used in weapon and off-hand.

1 Like

Good news

Will cryptstalker be a better choice since it give a permanent vitality debuff instead of chance? it gives pet bonus too.

Cryptstalker - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database (grimtools.com)

First lee, now maya is updating builds from the grave. This is definitely necro meta right now

1 Like

Looking at the patch notes of 1.1.9.6, there’ll be more.

except cockatiel is maya’s alt account

You really think lee hasn’t took over Dragon’s soul by now? : inspector:

I´m new to pets.
Why the blood pact - do pets also benefit from its aura?

I would recommend contacting Maya directly on Reddit. But I assume that it does.

I did manage to find some info on it on the forums. But things might have changed since then.

[1.1.9.0] [Ritualist] Deacons of the Deep __“We add more flat damage to our Skeletons through Soul Harvest, Blood Pact, Mogdrogen’s Pact, our Khonsar rings and Corruptor set proc.”

1 Like

Stupid me. The buff is being displayed @ player and the pets. So it works, yes.
Follow-up:
The Totem must be in 5m range of enemies for it to leech. But the player does not need to be in that radius in order to gain the leeched life, right?
Maya kinda suggests so, when claiming she never stands as close as 5m to an enemy.

No idea.
But these remarks by Maya suggest that you do need to be in the radius of the totem.

Maybe Totem was used for Mogdrogen and Ravager since the first post says those were face tanked.

3 Likes

1196 patch update was posted on reddit.

EDIT:

EDIT number 2:

2 Likes

Build Updated for 1.1.9.8. Is now a slightly changed version of boO - GD League Pet Ritualist (only minor augment and component change)

small update -

Build updated in preparation for patch 1.2 (more tankiness and also damage)

:3

I could probably figure this out for myself but what are the key distinctions between this build and your other one here? Banshee - Pet Ritualist (Callagadra Facetank Edition) (SR -140)

Banshee is tuned heavily towards defense at the cost of a decent amount of damage.
But with 1.2 making it harder to tank bosses, it might not be worth the dps loss anymore.

1 Like

halp! how do i remove the behemoth points to move them to the new turtle shell ? kkk

Take Rat devotion > remove Behemoth > remove Rat

1 Like

thanks! i went gdtool n randomly use a toad n removed it :stuck_out_tongue:
meri xmas n happy ny!
went n down crate n callaga , carryin 2 frens along keke

1 Like