Jalex's Environment Preview #1

We are all conquered. It is difficult to wait after having seen this.

Now that I think of it, I wonder if we’ll be seeing a re-animated farmer-zombie in that house… miniboss maybe? :smiley:

I have to say these are awesome, the game is looking better and better with every update you guys are posting. Keep it up!

Simply awesome! I’m still playing Titan Quest (which I love) to this day and can’t wait for what looks to be shaping up to be 1000 times better than that! :slight_smile: Keep up the great work!

Yes and he could have epic drops like the Golden Tractor. Make it a necklace thing.

It’s so awesome… It’s very difficult to wait.
I think I have to play Titan Quest again because of you :stuck_out_tongue:

Ouch~ more and more teaser coming on the way…:stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, Grim Dawn is an ambitious project considering the rotating camera, day/night cycle and dynamic weather only, but so far so good. :smiley:

I know I was right pre-ordering so keep up the good work guys!

Sterling effort; can’t wait for the alpha.

nicely done…thanks for the update.

Great job Jalex! This really looks like a game I can get into.

I’m not a poster but more of a reader, but this time I’d like to make a post. The screenshots are amazing, espcially 1st one. The atmosphere is GREAT to say the least. Stick to that atmosphere and style and the game will be a winner!

As usual, wow! There is SOOO much atmosphere in these screen shots. I’m so glad that the fog is being used to full effect.

Thanks for the update!

TECHNOmancer

This is the project I have been waiting for. I am glad to be in it. I wish I could upgrade my key to alpha though. Your artwork is fantastic. I cannot complain about one single element (and I am known to complain). This project excites me more than any other has… and I am a RPGr who played Zonk! and has never looked back.

Kudos to your entire team.

david

Very nice and the atmosphere looks great.

=D…I cannot wait to run around in this world…very nice!

2013 cant come soon enough.

Keep showing staff to us so we become more impatient for the Alpha… :stuck_out_tongue:

The area looks interesting and promising. I can’t wait to see how graphics look in real time.

I love that atmosphere good job! :smiley:

Nearly two months since the last one - are we gonna see a #2? :open_mouth:

You devs gotta know that updates like this and Zantai’s are like ambrosia from the heavens for the fans of any game thats still in development! :wink: