Lazy Devs Where's My Expansion?

Don’t spam.

Up to 33. :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly, we don’t even know when will the expansion come out, so only if it was about to come at the end of the first quarter of 2019, then it would make a difference. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now 36, going well. :smiley:

is there a cap or it just goes ahead ?

If there was a cap, what would be the point of that? :stuck_out_tongue: We gonna reach 100 before the expansion hits, and when the expansion hits, it’ll be year 2021. :smiley:

So I’ve heard there’s an expansion coming up? :eek:

and i’ve heard planet earth is actually flat but doesn’t mean that it’s true :wink:

Edit: 39

10 thingys

So, me being the product lead of <competitor-arpg>, I would very much like to know: when is the expansion coming out?

Thanks for asking about the upcoming Forgotten Gods expansion for Grim Dawn. Due to the popular demand of the expansion we will now delay the release by 44 days. Don’t worry we will continue to delay the expansion for a day every time someone asks about it.

Now that I’ve shocked you, fyi that’s just a running joke here on the forum because the question gets asked so often.

All we know atm is FG will be released some time between now and 31st March.

15 march is my birthday, just saying…

when the expansion coming up?:p:rolleyes:

45 now mhm ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, 46 since you asked. :smiley:

When will the expansion come out? #47
I actually wonder, when will the expansion come out… #48
I think they said it’s coming out this year, right? #49
Does anyone here know when will the expansion come out? #50

I just had to fill that up, 46 doesn’t look good, 50 looks gorgeous. The funniest thing is, that this counting won’t affect anything, because Crate will not want to delay the expansion because of asking, as there would be many things to change etc. If it’ll be ready, they’ll simply release it and the fact we already have 50 days delay scored here because of asking won’t even affect it at all, I mean, imagine any developer holding back an expansion, game or whatever for 50+ days only to fuck with the fans - fans will most likely think that the expansion was a joke or something and many people will just don’t care anymore and stop following.

This is what I think of all the counting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like Crate accidentally leaked FG into Steam:

Suffice to say it’s a bit different than what Zantai promised. :eek:

the price is a really nice surprise though :smiley:

Yeah does it come with x5 pack?

Ohhhhhh … When does the FG arrive?

You got it! March 2019.

And that’s makes 52 days delay. You folks really want the expansion to be released, don’t you. :smiley: