There was an earlier post with a Sentinel version with this new set - which motivated me to look at the Dervish build for a similar concept:
It’s not tested, but I thought I’d stick this out there to motivate ideas:
- Hybrid damage build - usually not worth it, but I think it might work here, since much of the EoR damage comes from the base node.
- Not many moving parts: SS as movement skill,RoS for the odd CC, and burst for heal. And Ascension.
- RR extra procs are on pets, so guardians and BS follow along. Except Assassin’s mark -which could be attached to RoS or SS
- No points in Lethal Assault, which hurts the OA and some damage…but also don’t have to refresh this every 4s …so a playstyle compromise.
- With %adcth on EoR and also Bat at 75%convert+pierce, health leech should be pretty solid and consistent.
- Energy regen might be too low, so ring components could be swapped. Could trade Crab for Harvestman.
OA is a bit lowish-and probably could move a few points from physique into cunning (+ increase Haven to compensate health). Or upgrade some of the gear (gloves, ammy, etc). Or add LA, if that suits you.