Coup de Grâce (1.1.0.0-1.1.7.2) - Venomblade, Crucible no buffs, SR 90+, Mogdrogen, Ravager, Crate of Entertainment

Yeah, Treacherous is amazing especially with Meditation (the combo is op) but your spec is full auto attack. You need those +1 for wps. And last ranks to things like LA or Merciless give really lots of flat, too. I didn’t find a way to use it on mine but 1) didn’t really try, 2) yours saves lotsa points from ABB.

Updated, expect other vids soon

what is the actual op part? u mean the flat 25 vit damage converted 50% from relic to acid via belt? or the +2 to all OK skills?

Lol, why the sudden love for ABB as to softcap it?

Good work on keeping up with the nerfs and appreciate you sharing the build updates, thank you.

Though for my dervish i vastly prefer the acid devotion route - it is about style for me more than just using the go-to devotion spec with DG/Aeon etc (which i really dont see thematically fitting for an poison assassin/ninja archetype).

Hope they introduce more incenitive to go full acid devotion not only for style purposes but also to be also more efficient vs non-acid themed ones.

To add more context here is what i am still rolling with: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/dVbk1qzZ
Crafted gear with +slow rest (sitting at 60% total ingame).
Can do relatively consistently 75-76 runs (kitting always works wonders with dot builds) without the use of potions/shrines.

How do you kill any superbosses with this build? Been trying on Ravanger and Mogdrogen with no luck.

I played with different setups with overmaxing ABB, NHH ect. This one I liked more then others.

Why not, prob a bit later, but I’ll add it

1 Like

Yup, but I have a feeling that mashing ABB every second (instead of every 4s for the buff) without having it maxed might be DPS loss on your aa.

Nope, I tested it on dummy, it’s a little bit faster even vs single target

Told ya! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Best Dervish ever I can say!

1 Like

Hi DMT

What do you think of the new set https://www.grimtools.com/db/itemsets/161 for the dervish?

The set is bad, don’t even want to try it

Sure - its clearly for acid-sentinels, using EoR… whole different approach

Yep, as a Dervish you need to interrupt EoR for Lethal Assault buff and SS hits. Doesn’t seem good :roll_eyes:

First thing, I really enjoy this build. I almost gathered all the pieces and it did well until now.

The new patch is out and some changes have been made to Vileblade Pact Set and Masteries. How bad do you think the impacts are on your build ? I’m assuming this is still good (or even very good), just wanted to know :slight_smile:

I will update the build with latest set’s changes