Legendary armor sets ranking

Yes, LA and Savagery are the same and cost the same amount of skill points. C’mon now.

And yes, having to cast ABB to just have LA is cancer too, but it’s less so.

As far as I know, the sets are divided into categories not only by their own stats and performance but also for number of builds using them.

1 Like

Would you mind sharing a GT? Because I would argue that your use of skill points are wasted outside of savagery.

Also, if you find it unappealing to you, that’s fine. But please don’t impose your personal preference on how a set is actually performing.

At the very least you should say: “I can see why this set would do well/poorly, but it doesn’t fit my piloting preference.”

Especially because you’re a playtester.

I wouldn’t mind Rotgheist getting more Physical resistance, my current build with it already gets 43% :joy:. Half of that is from a stat stick though, don’t mind that part.

1 Like

The set doesn’t even support Savagery in the first place. It doesn’t have anything to do with piloting difference.

I’m not saying people can’t use it for stats, just don’t tell me i don’t get to complain about low phys res because i’m not using what is considered a main damage skill as literally just for stats. You also compared something that requires a single tap on one key to proc to a skill that i have maintain to up by literally wasting seconds having to charge it.

1 Like

I have to admit that I’m not a big fan of using a “combat” skill for stats, either. But it seems to be a fundamental thing in base design, though. I think they may have felt it adds complexity, but to me it feels a conflict in play style.

Hold the fuck up.

By that logic…since the set doesn’t benefit blood of dreeg, you shouldn’t be using it.

You made the following claim:

This is factually INCORRECT as it is possible to stack at least 20% phys res just from masteries alone if you’re using a 2H.

Ergo, the shortcoming of rotgheist ISN’T it’s absence of phys res.

In fact, it SHOULDN’T be given phys res.

It’s your decision to not use the tools available to you from the mastery you’ve chosen which has resulted in inadequate phys res.

That’s why you don’t get to complain about it.

Yes, a healing support skill is the same as a main damage skill being used for stats. Okay.

With Occultist, yes. Not gonna waste a bunch of points in Savagery just for phys res.

It’s my decision to not use a main damage skill that requires charging for several seconds and it’s not supported anywhere in the set.

Yes i do when the skill is not a support skill. Savagery is not a support skill, it’s a main damage skill. A main damage skill that requires heavy investment.

So is ABB a main damage skill then?

Yes, it is. Vileblade and Amarastan Crusher. Dude, c’mon.

I feel like this argument will not go anywhere, so i’ll stop here. But i’ll say this again: don’t ever tell me what i can and can’t complain about ever again. Specially when you are telling me to not complain about low stats when i don’t use a main damage skill for stats only.

All those caster Ritualists with low OA and DA? Waste points on Savagery for OA and DA and use something that doesn’t fit with your playstyle for stats only.

I don’t even know where to begin with that…

Ok. Shadow strike can clearly be used as a main damage skill. But it is often used as a 1 pointer for mobility - in other words, in some cases, it’s a support skill.

Calidor’s tempest can also be used as a main skill, but it often is transmuted for a reliable aeon’s proc.

Ravenous earth can be used as a main skill, but it is often used to insta-apply RR from devotions, and for damage reduction.

Why can’t a skill serve 2 roles?

Well. You’re right. I can’t stop you from doing it.

But you shouldn’t do it. And I’ll keep telling you that because it’s just wrong.

Wow, the guy is so wrong. It’s all based on highly subjective personal testing most likely. Some of his meh sets are god level and vice versa. This list is easier to rewrite rather than fix.

Seems like our in-house meme tier list got leaked.

Oh please, the list was made mid summer and since then was updated very sparsely. Allagast and IK being actually very good was unknown back then. So cut the guy some slack.

It is done by Safarel but it’s a community spread shit, so some of the stuff got influenced by other people’s opinion. But since it only got meager interest of the community it’s not updated often.

1 Like

@Stupid_Dragon
Look at this bluring thing under the text you quoted from me. Doesn´t hurt. :smiley:

I’ve seen that, still decided to quote you.

This set has been great way before last summer.

Good. Then you know that I can´t say anything constructive on this matter. :wink:

Surely Bloodrager is "God-Tier…otherwise there would be no reason I use it on all my builds. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
On the other hand, the Titan (let´s call him Z…) might come to Mount Olympus and kill the “god”…so let´s call it “mediocre”. :slight_smile:

RIght. Apologies - It seemed to come across as recent.

Sometimes it is small adjustments to side items that make a difference. Other times things may be thought as mediocre for a long time until someone cracks them and makes a 5:30 build. Whichever it is I don’t know, but back then IK was viewed as a somewhat meh set.

I would not apologize, since it’s presented today in OP and wouldn’t have idea when it’s posted. Plus much of the sets like Krieg, Virtue of IK haven’t been changed since then. And these kind of rankings are always based on personal opinion.