Legendary armor sets ranking

Don’t know why because it has been great since at least FG’s release. In fact, i think it only got nerfed since then because i recall the burn mod for Judgment used to be higher.

But that’s an assumption on our end. And a wrong one too.

Should have led by asking - when was this posted.

Though I do agree with you on Krieg’s set

@rhylthar - I think you got it flipped around mate. The gods killed the titans. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I played and recorded video for Nandi IK Shieldbreaker which was good, despite mines were clunky. His concept in.current Crucible will be sub 6 minutes. So IK was good back then too. Krieg set loses powers in FG era. Still the low cost of it, it’s redeeming point. Virtue was top set only in very early state of FG. Now it’s bad. And is single mastery set.

oh, don’t get me wrong. I’m not defending all of the author’s decision. But things like allagast for example was always viewed to be mediocre.

EDIT: At least, that’s what stupid dragon quoted me for. I was apologizing for that

Right. I think bloodrager’s is safe.

That’s why I didn’t comment on it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw @Rhylthar you don’t play only Bloodrager because its good but also because other bleeding set Avenger sucks.

Never heard of Alternate History? And believe me…Big Z. would change it. :wink:

@Nery
Avenger is Bleeding? :crazy_face:
The only other Bleeding Set is Beastcaller when @Maya plays it. :wink:

2 Likes

@rhylthar - it’s probably a yes…but have you done a bleeding blade arc build?

No. I made 2 (well, 3…but the Deathknight is struggling a little bit). :wink:

He does Warlord, which is so fun and good build. Too bad his Crucible pilot sucks :sweat_smile:

Na. His Crucible Pilots are very good compared to him. He plays Crucible like using a steering wheel.

2 Likes

I always knew old people couldn’t drive <3

Nah this is rude.

But I don’t have experience with bleeding builds. Maybe I should try mad Berserk version @Rhylthar and play like Kamikaze. :thinking:

“Old people” don´t need to…they have chauffeurs. :blush:

Try it. @Shoot2033 played his infamous Warder without Ghoul, too.

Speak for yourself young whippersnapper. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m joking!

In all honesty, I only call rhylthar an old man, because he refers to himself as an old man <3

I have no problem with that. :wink:

I always enjoy when I can call my pupils “Noobs” because they are worse than me when it comes to playing PC-Games. :joy:

3 Likes

I merely wanted to point out that it is kinda not kept actual.

Safarel did most of the placings himself while suggesting the rest of the community to move things up and down. It was fun for a day but that’s about it. It’s a semi-abandoned project.

Got it. Thanks for helping me understand better.

Ah OK, got it. Still most of the chart is actual.

And I am impressed with Dark one set being pointed as top tier before all of our three builds was posted.

1 Like