Less than 10 second madqueen kill DW-SB

Wow, thats incredible will u share the build :D?

Gamepedia says that Savagery charges apply only to the flat damage and not to Weapon Damage, but that`s wrong. So can’t trust anyone, only self experiments :slight_smile:

Exactly right, both of you.

I’m pretty sure this build (and night’s embrace) started becoming more popular because of how badly pierce DW BM’s were nerfed. Which will inevitably lead to the nerf of nights embrace, which will end up affecting other builds way more than this one - probably.

Crates usually good about these things though, I’m hoping maybe we’ll see a survivability buff for the DM set as a result of nerfing nights embrace. Buffing DM would obviously help a lot of other builds too.

Sorry, I was exaggerating. Stun and CC in general are, at least in most builds, a must have. I just saw it in direct comparison to the perma freeze of Night’s Enbrace.

That Seeker stun mechanic sounds pretty nice. :slight_smile: Didn’t know about that being possible.

Well said!

About the build is almost the same gear than kidpid with 2 exceptions

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=485265&postcount=35

the first thing that i don’t have is that medal, so i’m using the mark of the dark dreams for dps, vitality and DA bonus. The other item is the Stonehide boots of vitality, i use of frostbite.
Other thing that i dont like is the blade spirit here, i think is innecesary proc whirlpool up to 5 times with the triple blades, nothing live that much and the reason why you use it is to clear white mobs, so i use the levi on the ring of steel.

My health pool is lower than him, i’m at 8k, still looking for stonehide boots of kings or nature bounty to get extra hp.
Talking about the nerfs, well the only reason why u can go glass cannon here is the ammy that prevent the mad queen, fabius or wahtever can hit you 3-4 times on a row. you don’t have enought healing to survive that much damage, unless you go more tanky.

I’m already tested the oleron blood, and the oleron blood + shard of beronath, but both ways is dps loose against everything. (single target mad queen with only oleron blood arround 14-17 seconds, shard + OB 13 seconds, coldstone+shard 9-12 seconds)

i think there is already lot of builds of SB working on DW spec, then i’ll only post some advices on game play here:

Nulification: My second favourite skill, you can use as defensive or offensive, remuving dots or curses, or making the mobs loose all their defensives auras, like cronley, wait for his second buble buff then nuli… 3 second later he die. On the mad queen you can nuli her retalation aura too.

Shadow Strike: my favourite skill in the game, the best damage skill of the build, everyone know that.

RoS + OFF: the freeze skills, try to timing this and get lucky on the belghotian nerfage to get the CDR on the right moment can make you untouchable, but is not always like that, then…

Mirror of Ereoctes: try to always be aware of the coldowns to use the mirror on high damage elites and bosses. 3 seconds is enough to full heal with the 4% ADCtH of the pants.

Blade barrier is something that you almost never use, but sometimes is good to have it, 1 point is not bad.

the big difference of the build is i dont like behemont, i use falcon and harpy, but i tried ulcama, full behemont, ghoul and other configurations already, but i’m not that high geared like the other SB that i see, so i try to use more damage devotions to compensate.

Practices your timing on the skills, sometimes i get kill by the mad queen, she can kill you in 1 second if you dont use the mirror. working of iron maiden, will take time until i get her :c

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47243

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51368

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51396

lets make a new topic, cause someone used different MIs

“sorry” for being ironical

all are differente from mine, i’m using Shard of beronath and crecent moon spec, when you want to get the best way to play a char with a specific playstyle you compare all the variations, i see no problem on post mine.

Can I change your post to ˝slightly, slightly, slight˝ drop rate seams to be pretty much same? :smiley:

youre on the defensive its okay

im not saying this one or that one is best or worse
and sure, no problem sharing your build, obviously BUT

its pretty simple :
same builds: just MINOR changes (if that can be called change) in gear, more or less offensive/defensive devotion, pretty much exact same skills

all of those melee Sb could have been posted in a single topic without issue
maybe because all are melee cold/frostburn SB

minor change is minor change, dont pretend you change core of melee cold SB here.

Crescent moon instead of full BM set worth a new topic ? maxed maiven instead of mirror worth that also ?

if you believe that, ok then :rolleyes:
same goes for the one i posted before i realised there was already one since .6

The original post is about me killing the mad queen in less than 10 seconds, some guys asked for the build and configuration… i just reply. :slight_smile:

that’s the way they ‘balance’ the game, instead of buffing underperformed, it seems ‘slightly’ nerfing ‘overperformed’ build is dev’s preferred approach.

easy bait to add something the list is when some build’s taking out MQ fast, clear crucible solo quite fast, and ofc, beating mogdrogen (though i agree ult mog shouldn’t be soloed) :stuck_out_tongue:

I was farming kymons to test iron maiden and this was i got, is almost the same always, atm never got kill.

https://youtu.be/PRUrb7ttXAw