Let's delete battlemage already

Not to brag about Battlemage state in the current version here, just showing it’s getting better than before, but the lacks of synergy still remain the big part of the problem as many people had state here.

And nothing crazy about my gears, just a recycle rings from my previous retired character, also the boost is not Stonehide it’s Resonant of Menhir’s Wall, the only double rare item on the character and my pants are kinda okish! :cry: Sheet DPS is nothing though, 26K Sheet DPSdid not include huge %cri multiplier. The lacks of resistance reduction is one of the biggest downside of Elemental Battlemage. So there’s that. I need more time to experiment and test this build before jumping to conclusion and make any suggestions here.

And yet you use Iskandra’s book instead of Tome of Names :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t effort to lost the grant skill or I’m going to be Papermage, it’s take it or leave it. :cry:

Yeah there is the Bleeding synergy and that is not enough to call the masteries synergistic. A better Trickster build is the the Devouring Swarm + Bat Fangs coupled with Phantasmal Blades + Wendigo’s Mark. This is the strongest Trickster build currently in terms of damage.

Count the number of skills which deal bleeding damage in the game. Then count the number of skills which deal poison or piercing damage. Nightblades simply do not (not considering the upcoming two new masteries since we know nothing about them) enjoy the number of build options other masteries have. As of now if one class is meant to be played solo it is the Nightblade.

Bleeding and physical damage is over represented in the game whereas piercing damage and ranged devotions are under represented. If there would be love it should go there.

Of course one should be blind to see the Bleeding synergy but one also should be careless to remember the enemies which are immune it.

Pierce and poison damage on Grasping Vines with a Transmuter makes so much sense on than Storm Surge dealing bleeding damage. Have you ever seen a real electrocuted person? They do not bleed unlike in movies.

Electrocution with high voltage can cause your organs to explode and also can cause lacerations. So yes, people can bleed when electrocuted.

Still nope. Grasping Vines dealing pierce and poison makes no sense and adds nothing to the mastery. No one picks Shaman for poison.

When your organs explode you do not suffer bleeding damage, you die.

Also my whole point was they should have been able to synergize with some damage type other than bleeding; thanks for missing that one too.

The point is that your body can still bleed when electrocuted regardless if you die or not. So you’re wrong.

Masteries shouldn’t fully synergy with each other or just force synergy through a skill. Sometimes they have only two or in some cases one damage type in common. Shaman and Nightblade share a lot Bleeding, which is probably one of the best synergies in the game.

The problem is that Soldier and Arcanist don’t have synergy, at all. So you saying that Trickster has less synergy than Battlemage just shows you don’t know nothing about the game.

This argument is getting boring, so i’m done.

This argument is even funnier than my Blademaster argument. I do not know whether you know the game or not, but you just persuaded me that you do not know math.

Norzan is right

Let me break it down for you-

1. You arguments make no sense

2. Your arguments indicate you have no idea how to play this game

3. Your arguments indicate that you do not know how to make use of synergies

Bleeding Trickster is probably one of the best builds out-there

And adding all damage types to every class would make the game out-right boring

I hated battlemages for a while.

I do agree there is no real synergy and you have to force it using items, i still think it’s a good class combo

Actually, (so called versatility) viable builds are less than “community” thinks there is. Game is not as variant as it seems. In reality, “some theorycrafted” builds are either weak or almost requires perfect rolls and full set of items. Thus, Crate does not need to delete anything, they have to add.. Battlemage is one of them. Poison/acid damage type is one of them(only one spell almost and so one build around dee).

Same here: I can hardly get over 2.6K OA AND all resistances over 60%.
At the end, it is always either good attack (offense, damage, attack speed etc) or good defense (health points, armor and resistances).
I am not saying that this is bad. This actually tends to prove that the game is balanced on that part.

But nice stats though. Getting all resistances to 80+ and offense over 3K is awesome. But, yeah, the DPS is pretty average… 25K DPS is more something that you would expect around the levels 50-65… I don’t think that a battlemage can really get over 40K with default attacks though. I am not sure that such good offense can really be that meaningful with such average damage…

Congratulations on the empty counter for the total deaths. I guess that this just another solo build…

Battlemage still exists in AoM. I wonder if crate ever fix this :furious: :furious: :furious:

Battlemage now has two legendary sets, Spellscourge and Krieg’s. Need to reach 94 with my Cadence Aether Battlemage to see if Krieg’s set is any good.

Excuse me sir, my battlemage was crushing everything in testing while you lot were complaining about who knows what.

If anything, Battlemage received a nice buff with AoM.

http://www.grimtools.com/db/itemsets/131

http://www.grimtools.com/db/itemsets/115

http://www.grimtools.com/db/itemsets/125

What made you think it would be gone. Base game classes weren’t being changed. :confused: If you don’t like the class don’t play it.

I’m gonna make a Krieg Battlemage soon. If they delete it because of you, Dragon…

Moscow is not far from here anyway.

I’m not serious.

U do what, again?

I’m gonna make you play as one!