Lightweight Mod for Speeding Up the Leveling Process

Lightweight Mod (Custom Game with Diablo 3 Classes).zip

What’s the reason? :confounded:

Oh, I see.
README.txt:
“Install the version you want to play, and afterwards copy the resources folder into the Faster Leveling (#) folder.”

I honestly just don’t understand how to use the template files.
Do i have to put them in the fullRainbow-1.1.9.0.zip ?
Or in the text_en folder ?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

It means copy it to your language.zip (rainbow file) in the localization folder.

I was wondering do you have a current Multiplayer one?

I only made a multiplayer compatible version for the lightweight version. All recent updates were only for the non lightweight one, so it might still be fully up-to-date. Though I can’t remember what all I have changed for it to work.

1 Like

Final Update (4)

New Location — Abandoned Farm House

Look for a hidden path in the Village of Darkvale to find a mysterious abandoned farm house. Unlocking the door requires 2 Dungeon Keys. Read more about these keys here: Final Update (2)

Spacious Mansion

Fight your way through a spacious mansion with countless ambushes and some hidden rewards. This area is filled to the brim with details and atmosphere.

Rats

You are shrunken. That’s it, but it’s fucking cool.

Basement

Find the hidden ladder to get back up. Each tile you move on spawns an encounter on the previous tile.

Door Dash

Dash through doors to escape, though some are fake. To make it a bit harder, you are also chased by eventually multiple invincible Nemeses.

New Location — Nightmare

Feeling tired? Consider taking a nap away from all the loud bustling. Look for a certain mattress inside your Personal Hideout. Requires 2 Skeleton Keys to use.

Bloody Massacre

The remnants of a bloody massacre. Find the bed to wake up.

Darkness

It takes courage to venture through darkness. All enemies are scaled 75 levels above yours, you have to take advantage of a buff called Courage to survive.

Catacombs

Spooky old catacombs with mountains of skulls. Find all four levers to leave.

House

To access the bedroom you have to find the hidden key. But be aware of any traps and ambushes.

This location is from Nydiamar, but I have made many adjustments.

Overlay Map

I have added a proper map to almost all new areas. Now you might have an easier time to find your way.

Changes to Existing Content

• Added Sam the Dog to the Personal Hideout
  • Updated the Diablo 3 Classes mod to version 4.2

Have fun. ~

Follow the instructions from the Opening Post!

5 Likes

Im I put affixes file path right?

肯定是错的。正确路径应该是:
Grim Dawn\mods\Faster Leveling (N)\database\records\affixesUniques

现在呢,他和其他的MOD文件不一样。

那不知道了,反正肯定不能放在 “…\Faster Leveling (N)\mods\”

就这个affixes的文件件看不懂,要怎么安装,下面是ZIP文件夹中的内容。

QQ截图20221101192815

STASH和200级的文档直接覆盖就安装好了,没问题。
QQ截图20221101192825

我不知道你是不是用的这个,如果是,就按包里的路径放进你的Mod。

Faster Leveling (N)\database\records\items\lootaffixes\prefix*.*
Faster Leveling (N)\database\records\items\lootaffixes\suffix*.*

是这个呀,但是如我发的截图,直接把records文件放到MOD里的datebase文件吗?

把补丁包里的这个文件夹原样复制到你的Mod里就完事了,哪有那么复杂,是你想多了。
呃,复制完别忘了Build一下。

是按你这样操作的,我知道。但是另一个OPTION里的文件如果不装就没有大箱子和200级,我装了之后才有。不装这个词缀也同样MOD里没有。

这就是你自己的问题了,这补丁的数据根本不涉及仓库和等级。

I don’t know if you figured it out or not, but the instructions on how to install the Affixes for Uniques changes can be found here: Instructions. These were linked in the README.txt file, though.

You can either use increased stash size or maximum level 200, but not both. You could install increased stash size, and then patch it to increase the maximum level to 200. Simply when patching the affixes inside the Asset Manager, go ahead and click something like Import Records — then search for records/creatures/pc/playerlevels.dbr, import it and change it to what you want, afterwards build the mod.

Thanks, I didnt see this introduction, I will follow to install.

I didn’t understand the usefulness of this empty folder.

The first time you build after starting up the Asset Manager, a deletion prompt might pop up. Now if you have an archive .arc inside ‘resources’ without the unpacked source, this deletion process will delete all files inside this archive that don’t have a source — even when you select ‘No’ in the deletion prompt.

Therefore you build first the __skip mod to … skip this prompt altogether. Building the Faster Leveling (N) mod straight away without a source would delete the whole mod, at least I think so.