Link to every drop deterministic/farmable location?

Hi, tried every search i could (english not my first language so maybe i didnt search properly), but i couldnt find a link on this forum or grim tools that shows every item that has deterministic/farmable drop (like for example celestial items). Is there a list somewhere of this items? Because i lost a GOOD amount of time farming for an item, just to discover by accident on a topic that the item only drops from monster totems… so im asking to prevent that lol

Most items in the game are random drops. Not sure anything is specific to just totems; what was the item you were trying to find? Grimtools item database states if an item can only be found from specific monsters; if it doesn’t say anything then it can be found anywhere in the game.

it was this shield https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/14233. Apparently it only drops from celestial totems, but on grimtools it doesnt say anything about it

Medea correct me, I did not think there were totem specific items? As long as you have FG installed, that should be a world drop? Of course totems have a high chance to drop legendries, But I actually do not have that shield which says something.

Only a very few legendaries (Alkamos, Soulrend, WorldEater, the weapon Nightbringer, Corruption of Gargabol, Decree of Aldritch, Kreig set to name a few) are specific to one monster.

Thank you Ulvar, off to farm for those items!!!

The totem items can drop elsewhere but very small chance

Yeah, I think the wiki Ulvar1 linked is right. Most likely they can be found from totems, but do have a chance to drop elsewhere. So if you want any of those probably your best farming spots will be the relevant type of totem.

I see guys thank you very much. So, the only types of items specific to certains locations will be on grim tools, and i should check monster totem drops to see if i want any items from it, even though it has a very low chance to drop randomly. Did i miss something or is there another thing like monster totems drops? If not it should be easy, seeing it has little items it can drop

You can also check this

1 Like

Hint: East Marsh, Sunward Spire, and apparently there is a third… don’t bother, memorize the locations and “hidden” entrances in East Marsh, then spam through the Spire to farm.

Thank you, “guaranteed” was a word i didnt search for. I really appreciate it.

There are 7 new areas actually, all of which can spawn Celestial totems.

just use grim tool maps to get locations