Loot From All Shattered Realm Tiers (Spreadsheet Inside)

Hi Everyone,

I decided to track some Shattered Realm loot runs. Below is a link to the spreadsheet showing all loot across all SR tiers averaging across three runs per tier. Also check out my YouTube channel to hear me talk about it. Although its pretty self explanatory.

Happy hunting,

-MikeFic

4 Likes

I think 3 runs is a pretty darn small sample size

It is, you’d need like 10+ to get a better picture for sure. So thats why I talked about the range I saw instead averages and such. However iron bits was pretty damn consistent across all three runs per tier.

And also, if you could hammer out the average type of drop per type of crate/chest I think you could form a better overall picture of what can drop. I started thinking about that like half way through this whole thing.

I mean, 10 is pretty insignificant. Ill admit that I haveng looked at the spreadsheet (and I’m not going to right now) because my brain is fried from a 13h shift at th hospital.

But if you’re taking into account rare prefixes, rare suffixes, double rares, the different set of affixes depending on the item slot in question, MI’s, non-MI’s, epics, purples, blueprints, then a much much much larger sample is needed

Ohhhhhh yeah fuck 13 hour shifts haha.

No its much more simple. Iron bits picked up, iron bits after vendoring trash, rares, epics, and legendary drops. And thats pretty much it.

Okay for the record, I’m not bashing your guide at all, I think it’s a great idea. Just giving you my honest feedback

But if you really wanted to be Johnny on the spot with the numbers, then you’d have to do some statistical analysis to ascertain an appropriately large sample size, and also factor in the timer penalty as well

What do you mean by timer penalty? As long as you clear the shard before the clock hits 0:00 you’ll get the max loot I thought.

That’s what I meant. Sorry. I’m just tired af so I’m probably not being coherent.

EDIT: Of more relevant interest to most, is probably looting efficiency, and not loot drops.

Like if I can clear 100x SR runs in normal in the span of time it’d take me to do 3 in ultimate, I’d probably be better off farming normal

2nd EDIT: This would be very easily calculatable if the data set from your spreadsheet is reliable. If my reading of medical journals is anything to go by, this would mean a 95% confidence interval. I.e. in 95% of an SR run at this tier, I will achieve X amount of recourses within a certain standard deviation.

From there you could determine the optimal farming time for each difficulty. I.e. if the optimal clear time of ult SR 65 is 10 minutes, but you take 15, go farm SR at a lower difficulty

I believe all those numbers only apply to one player game. When doing SR 75-76 with 2 extra players (3 in total) I pick up around 1M Iron bits

1 Like

I came here to see if legendary/epic items that are target farmable dropped from SR and I just got my answer just got the alkamos ring I was missing to complete the set yay :), epic ver tho but well