lost interest in the game.

Thing is, they do rain. 5 legends should be easily obtainables in less than an hour. Way less.

Also, I suggest you pay attention to green items. Sometimes, if you get the right prefix-sufix combination you can get some truly awesome items that beat any legendary. Looking in my vault at green things like offhands with +350% fire dmg, daggers with +250% cold dmg, shoulders with +5 to some skill…

Hmmm. My current character (level 69) received 1 Legendary drop in Normal and 1 from Loghorrean. That’s 2 before leaving Normal.

Started Elite today. 4-5 hours later I had 5 or 6 Legendary drops plus tons of Empowered Epics.

Out of those 7-8 Legendaries gained I am currently wearing 5 of them.

That was by the time I’d beat Cronley on Elite.

So, in a span of, lets say under 10 hours of game time, I netted nearly double the 5 you claim took 300 hours to obtain.

I see.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I have a habit of clearing the map and i get around similar numbers. Except i end up with a stash full of legendaries before Elite Karroz (Veteran BoC ftw :D)

A friend of mine had similar luck in terms of legendaries when i finally got a chance to take a look at his character to help him optimize it for Ultimate the lucky bugger was sitting with Incorruptible Gollus’ Rings, Stonehide Bysmiel Sect pants, Incorruptible Chain of Ygaard (? i mean the one with the attack speed) Hearth Piercing Derm Slicer of Fury and some really awesome Obsidian Bulwark that would probably be BiS for anyone interested in a S&B Fire Build.

The point i’m trying to make is take a close look at the items you get, don’t let that purple glow fool you. Not all legendaries are good. After a while you would be leaving plenty of legendaries and epics on the ground and would be looking for that "one green item’’.

I’m a map clearer too :wink:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk