Lv. 94 Outcast's Secret-does it drop? v. 1.0.4.0

Just need some confirmation. I’ve killed her at nemesis level on ultimate over 100 times. I’ve got over 20 Outcast Hoods (lv. 90 epic). In just two days (10-12 hours just killing her) she became my most killed boss in the game.

I have no idea what the drop rate is and if she even drops it at this point. I haven’t even got the lv 75 version to drop although if it did that would be on of the biggest slaps in the face just due to how much time was put into farming her.

I’m all for the grind which is why I play GD in the first place but this just seems excessive.

Just need for someone to tell me there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.

The greatest trick the Outcast ever pulled was convincing the world her hat existed.

2.63% chance to drop https://www.grimtools.com/monsterdb/262/items seems to be 5.25 after lvl 92.

Wow if it’s 5.25% is true then it makes me feel that much worse. I have only killed her as lv100 character and she been lv108 every time I fought her. 5.25% should feel decent I should’ve at least got one which makes me question its existence.

I actually dropped it in new Crucible, after completing it with a steam friend. Was my best drop ever probably. Gave it to that friend, because I had no use for it :slight_smile:

Looking at the grim tools for other items I’m now questioning wether the Outcast secret has issues dropping. Soulrend is less chance than outcast secret and I’ve found those in significantly less runs than this. Even have one world eater lv 94 though I attribute that to pure luck as I’ve never seen one drop since. Found kriegs set twice over and those have less chance dropping as well. Hmmmm.

The probability of that event happening is (1-0.0525)^100 = 0.455%.

That means out of a hypothetical 100000 people who also did those runs, 455 of them would have also gotten nothing. So you’re probably one of unlucky ones. :stuck_out_tongue:

I got the lvl 94 one from Crucible but I dont have Alkamos set 94 version yet

Krieg and Dark one are easier to farm as you can get to them very fast

I’m doing 100 Alkamos runs , bit to go yet before I’m finished and will put the results up , but I have 6 Soulrends so far , so something seems off with that hat .

Please do and 6 soulrends is pretty good.

I’ll take the fact that I’m unlucky but something just feels off to me. I can say that the outcast hood does feel like it has a 10% chance to drop with the amount I’ve gotten rng has been generous but the secret has not it’s super weird.

i did more than 300 runs at anesteria without dropping the hood. The only people i know that have dropped it, found it in the crucible.

Probably the actual chances to drop it from anesteria are close to 0.

I managed to farm pretty much every Legendary MI within few weeks of the expac (including Sentinel and MQ MIs) but Dreven Cole’s Scepter and Anasteria’s Helm don’t drop.
Heck even on the forums I know of only 3-4 people who have confirmed that the damn thing actually fucking drops. So what’s the drop rate - 0.0001%?

I can live w/o Outcast’s secret since I still have the pre-expac version but Decree of Malmouth is a build enabler and core item for many concepts that I have in mind and the drop rate is just too low for such an important item.

like a month ago i was going crazy and i farmed her for 1-2 nights .
try with friends for more chances it drops indeed

As I know best practice to farm Outcast’s secret is do it in Crucible.

I guess I’m going back on elite friending her and getting her weapon augments since farming her seems utterly useless.

Before Pyro and Silben replied in my thread I didn’t even know it existed in the crucible.
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63575

A few days ago, Anasteria’s helm dropped after I did about 20 runs. So yes, it can drop in the campaign mode in v.1.0.4.0/1. Sometimes the rng hates you and sometimes it likes you. I got 8 Soulrends in 35 runs which is clearly above average, but other items which I need won’t drop.

Why the fuck Covenant of the Three lvl 94 version has 1,19% drop chance from Sentinel? The other helm has 3.64% chance…
200+ runs and no covenant - and yes i am raging because obviously no thought was invested into such abysmal drop rates for not even top tier items…

But i guess i am lucky since i got Outcast secret lvl 94 version on my 15th kill of Anesteria. Also have had 2 lvl 75 versions drop in Crucible pre AoM era, solo. But still farming for some stuff in GD is worse or on par with the grindiest chinese mmos which i dont get.

Chiming back in this thread still no Outcast’s secret. However i started to farm for some items you guys have mentioned. Decree of malmouth dropped on 3rd run of the council. Rng is cruel amirite?

Edit: Eldritch gaze from sentinel in 6 runs

Okay, guys, I don’t like you anymore. I’ve spent over 20 hours on farming Alkamos and the only thing I got was 5 rings. Two full sets. You’ll think that that’s nice, not really - epic rings. Soulrend is impossible to drop for me. But well, I am just known as being the unluckiest person in the house, so who cares? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve never farmed Anasteria, though. I went against her only once for the achievement, but never farmed her because her hat looks kind of weak to me. I’d still wear it if I wasn’t going for Iksandra’s set, though.