Gargabol Fight
Gabal’Thunn Fight
Mad Queen Fight
Bandragos Fight
Lunal Valgoth Fight

Training on the Dummy

ITEMS

Relic : Ignaffar’s Combustion
Key Item. Best with Aura of Censure completion bonus. Gives -10% Elem Res.

Rings : Mythical Reign of Ice and Fire (craftable) - Both with Bloodied Crystal and Sylvarria’s Essence.
You can also use 2 Runebound Topazes on one of them if you want, or 1 of each.
Gives %crit dmg, good %dmg bonus, OA, %total speed, +2 AH and a very good granted skill. Craft them at Angrim for %armor.
Feel free to test with any other rings you want, but from what I have played so far 2 Reign rings works best.

Amulet : Runebinder’s Gem - With Focusing Prism and Sylvarria’s Essence.
Key Item. Gives good %dmg, DA, good res, +3 IS, base cold dmg and +8% crit dmg to Rune of Hagarrad, good granted skill and the set bonus.

Weapon : Runebinder’s Spellthrower - With Seal of Blades and Potent Coven’s Terror.
Key Item. Good dmg bonus (could have been better), good health bonus, very good OA and CDR, +3 RoH and +2 RoK, granted skill which is primary attack skill to proc Ultos devo skill, and the set bonus. The augment is best for health bonus.

Helm : Runebinder’s Hat (craftable) - With Prismatic Diamond and Coven Black Ash.
Key Item. Gives %OA, good res, +2 AH, +2 AE, base fire dmg and +8% crit dmg to Rune of Kalastor, the set bonus. Craft it at Angrim for %armor.

Chest : Runebinder’s Armor - With Living Armor and Malmouth Soulguard Powder.
Key Item. Decent health bonus (could have been better), %OA, good res, +2 Cs and the set bonus.

Shoulders : Runebinder’s Shoulderguard - With Sacred Plating and Malmouth Soulguard Powder.
Key Item. Gives DA, good res, +2 Ig, +2 BC and ofc the set bonus.

Gloves : Mythical Wyrmbone Handguards (craftable) - With Restless Remains and Malmouth Soulguard Powder. Craft them at Angrim for %armor.
You can also use Mythical Chilling Grip of Hagarrad for more dmg convert and +4 BC, or Iceskorn Talons, for the granted skill, if you don’t have Chilling Grip.

Belt : Mythical Scales of Beronath - With Ugdenbog Leather and Venomguard Powder.
Very good belt for build. Vit Res from it not needed, so any belt can be used, but this one gives +1 Inq skills, %armor, %elem dmg, %crit, and +2 IS. Haven’t really tested with any other, had it from before I reached 94, and been using it since I could use it.
You can also use Mythical Phantom-Thread Girdle or Mythical Arcanoweave Cord.

Medal : General’s Wendigo Eye of the Dranghoul - With Tainted Heart.
Medal drops from [Wendigo Marroweater](from https://www.grimtools.com/monsterdb/547/skills) and from [Wendigo Flayer](from https://www.grimtools.com/monsterdb/546/skills).
Until you find roll on medal, you can use Mythical Mark of Kalastor with decent OA, good res, %armor and +2 RoK, or Mythical Gildam Arcanum Commendation with good res, +3 DS, +3 EB and a…meh…Word of Pain skill modifier. Not saying that the Wendigo Eye is any better, but you can get much better rolls on it, even if it’s not this one.

Pants : Tempest Aleksander’s Chausses of Kings - With Ancient Armor Plate and Malmouth Soulguard Powder.
Pants drop from Archmage Aleksander.
Until you get the roll on pants you can use Mythical Mageguard Legguards, which are also good, res remain almost the same, gives a good granted skill, +2 IS, +2 AE and %phys res, but you lose very good health bonus, the very good granted skill, %energy, DA and %OA.

Boots : Tempest Stoneplate Greaves of Kings (craftable) - with Ugdenbog Leather and Malmouth Soulguard Powder.
It will take some time until you get them, if you don’t already have them, no advice here, just press that button and craft. Craft them and Angrim for %armor.
Until you find the roll for boots, you can use Mythical Earthshatter Treads with +2 RoK, or Mythical Spellsage Boots with +2 AoC, or Mythical Greaves of Ill Omens with +3 DS and Stun res.

GAMEPLAY

Always have Word of Renewal on for all max res.
Have Runes set on right mouse button and middle mouse 3 button, re-assign it in options, so u have them all at the click of ur fingers, with Runic Bolts on left mouse button.
When entering fight 1st thing you do is spawn a seal and stay on it, after which u let enemies come near, and cast Olexra’s Flash Freeze, which will spawn at least 3 Elemental Seekers from Blind Sage, and while most of the monsters are frozen u have time to spawn Runes. Spawn Kalastor 1st cause it has Rumor on it for -%cold res.
During your Rune spawning click left mouse button for runic bolts to proc Ultos, other than Ultos, they dont do much dmg.

There is huge RR in the build

Olexra’s : -100% fire res
Aura of Censure : -37% elem res
Elemental Storm : 32 RR elem res
Ignaffar’s Combustion : -10% elem res
Viper : 20% RR elem res
Ultos : 25% RR elem res
Inq Seal : -26% elem res and -10% pierce res
Death Sentence : -17% pierce res
Rumor : -23% cold res
Absolute Zero : -19% phys res

Could have added also 1 or even 2 Mythical Combustion Bands for -8% or -16% Fire and Phys res, and some more health, but the +4 Artifact Handling, +%crit, +%OA, +%total speed, the %cold/fire dmg, and the good granted skill, AND the fact that they are craftable for +% armor on them, which I have on both, is much better.
Or even 1 or 2 Mythical Band of the Eternal Haunt rings for -15% or -30% cold res, but still Reign rings seem better to me.

With %armor on rings(bloodied crystals on both), helm, gloves and boots you should get around or over 2.8K armor and still have 2.4k DA. Not the best defense, but still good for this type of build. Not a face-tank build, but still very fun to play.

The build is very fun to play once you get the MIs, and the dmg is BOOM ! up to 150k-175k hits on runes in single player, enemies die real fast even in full party in the hard places. They die very fast. The actual big crits are not the only dmg they do, they explode into more dmg.
You can spawn up to 5 at one time, and very fast. Cast speed doesn’t really matter, cause they have a CD, and attack speed also doesn’t really matter, you just need to proc Ultos. But ofc the more the better.

With enemies like Grava, Lokkar, nemeses, etc the fight tactic is simple, run around and put runes in their paths while shooting at them, and casting rest of skills.
Never forget about Mirror of Ereoctes, during which you can facetank a lil and add a lot of runes in same spot for big bosses.

The build would be so much playable if the runes would just activate when enemies touch them, the take like 1-2 sec to explode after enemies step on them, and some that have fast movement speed run over them and completely mocks the build sadly…

If you know how to kite, this build can be considered OP, even in Crucible up to 150. You can sometimes go up to 161, but rarely, and with 99% kiting.
Can’t seem to make it work for 100% sure farmable 150-170, so i’m not gonna try anymore. Not saying it can’t be done. But I don’t have the time anymore.

??? WHERE IS THE LIGHTNING RUNE ???

Enjoy.

very much waiting for videos as I’m very interested in a build that uses Runes. I think they are very fun skills, so post it soon man!

will be added 1 or max 2 days after next update.

videos links added in 1st thread. few more coming soon. enjoy.:cool:

since you are spamming runic bolts, you can find 3 skill points to invest in each of the wps and get 57% total WPS on top of your Runic bolts. That’s more damage, more aoe and more importantly - more procs!

I use runic bolts max 25% of time just to proc ultos skill for RR and for some ADCTH, and if i would use those, i wouldnt put devo skills on them, cause they work better on what i have now, cause i use runes and olexra much often. I had them before, but after i unskilled them, it was no differnece, the dmg i do is with runes.

Some help with this saboteur would be very appreciated : https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eVL34bw2

added Lokarr and Gargabol videos also. very fast Garga kill

damn looks amazing!

will try this build next. thanks for vids

its very fun to play even in single player, but with a lil more kiting than in multi, very glad u like it. hf playing it. crucible videos coming once i can finish 170 with no pbs…but still getting there

killing the training dummy. almost : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi8wDkeyCpQ

forgot to mention i removed ghoul and added kraken. updated link in 1st thread. which is with what build i kille the dummy.

best build. period. doesnt have a rival :furious:

How would this not have a rival for being the best if your other build is also the best? Honestly, that one is waaaaaaay better than this.

That’s the beauty of life, if you want to be the best -> be a part of the best :wink:

nice build. should have been called Thu-Queen! :cool:

New movie coming out in December in case you missed the announcement, new animation, new villain, saiyan focused story. A teaser is available as well

Very nice build indeed, however when you have to Kite, you do damage via Runes only, in this case Kraken constellation and 2h ranged weapon go to waste.

Did you try going with 1h weapon + off-hand?

Pure Rune focus has a good DPS though

Check this out - http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68532

Yes it’s a 50/50 kite/dmg build…and thats how i said it is…tbh i dont like ranged builds played at melee ranges…u have to sacrifice a lot of dmg for defense so u dont die often…and if u calcualte it …kite + dmg or dmg + having defens…kinda gets u the same clear time…but imo more dmg, even with kiting, has much faster clear rate.
But ofc…if u are not careful u cant also die more often.

Phu-Queen ? what ?

So u mean that the % crit from kraken does not also apply to my other skills ? like runes ?