Menhir's Will, Arcane Will and Prismatic Rage - bad devotion proccers compared to Blast Shield, Serenity and Resilience

I’m looking right at it. 25% in game. Not in GT.

Then we have something wrong.

I have it wrong, I looked in game and it is 15 %. You have on healing rain 25 %. Makes sense. The numbers are negative in the formula for Menhir’s Will and we added absolute value which is not in it. When it goes negative there must be a special case for which it reverts to base proc value of the skill. Or perhaps even if the number from formula goes below the base value. Then it will never get lower but base always.

Because base Behemoth is 15 % and base rain is 25 %.

To clarify, with Giant Blood bound to Menhirs Will is 15% proc chance no matter how many points are invested in Menhirs Will.

The same holds true for 25% proc chance on Healing Rain bound to Menhirs Will, regardless of point investment.

It is negative so it gets base always. That must be the correct answer.

1 Like

Ah! That makes sense, in some weird way lol.

Because you could otherwise get sometimes something lower than base or even negative in this case. And there will be some if in the code that will make it then go to the base value.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.