Menhir's Will, Arcane Will and Prismatic Rage - bad devotion proccers compared to Blast Shield, Serenity and Resilience

I have tried it in excel spreadsheet and I get correct numbers for all skills except for Menhir’s Will I get -20 %, probably there is an absolute value also applied perhaps so that it works even for Menhir’s Will.

Grim Tools provide base proc chance.

They are put there by the devs to get the desired results.
Yes they are the same. You can use base proc chance from grim tools and then confirm the actual result in game.
Remember that all of these calculations are always round down to closest integer.

1 Like

Yes it works except for Menhir’s Will the number is correct but negative. I tried it for Behemoth which has base proc chance 0,15 ergo 15 %

The whole formula must be in absolute value in order for it to give correct result even for Menhir’s Will.

As long as duration > 100/11 seconds then the last factor is negative yes.

And that is 9.09 seconds. Menhir’s Will has 10 seconds.

You guys haven’t considered whether the cooldown starts after the duration or at the start of the duration for MW. If it’s the latter, then there might be a different formula.

Nope, it fits what in game numbers are. I wrote them at the first post of the thread for Behemoth.

The number for Menhir’s Will is correct if it is at 26/16 at that point it has 15 seconds cooldown. And even at 1/16 (it has 25 seconds cooldown) it gives the same % chance so it takes the value from 26/16 case always I guess. But I don’t really have a character with 26/16 Menhir’s Will to try. But in game number for 1/16 behaves like with cooldown from 26/16 in order for the math to fit.

It could also be correct if it takes from the 1/16 case, if the cooldown starts at the beginning of the duration and so in order to compensate, you subtract the duration from the cooldown. The duration is 10 seconds.

But then the % chance would have to change with higer skillpoints. Should be visible in game. Does anyone have character that can go high with Menhir’s Will? How is with the start of cooldown in all of these skills?

1 Like

I do, hang on

Also look at when the cooldown starts.

I can only go to 17/16 at the moment without doing a ton of reconfiguration… I’ll screenshot the values hang on…

Just write if it is different than 20 % for Behemoth.

So I cant for Giants blood without doing a ton of reconfiguration. But for healing rain the proc chance on menhirs will is 25% at 1 point invested, and 25% still at 17 points invested.

Well then I have something wrong because I get that it should be 33 % chance for healing rain. For behemoth the numbers fit.

Tested it on a different build. For menhirs will, giants blood remains 15% proc chance at level 1 and level 19 MW.

If you’re looking in GT, that system has been known to improperly display devotion proc percentages.

I have in game number 20 % for Menhir’s Will on Behemoth. I posted it in the first post.