Merry Christmas and to all a Grim Night!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the Crate Team, and all forum-goers! :slight_smile:
I think that apart from Skylanders, I played Grim Dawn the most in 2017 - all year long, even before the expansion.
As for their new game, I am not much familiar with citybuilders. Most similar style games I have seen were cheaply made phone games like Clash of Kings/Clans/whatever, which require little thinking and are too monotonous for me. Or are these more like old RTS games like Age of Empires?

Sweet! Thanks for the update.

I’m all giddy now for a city builder with some Crate lovin’. Love these guys!

That’s what we wait to find out. :smiley:

Soooo Med, its the new year now… :smiley:

wow that screenie is seriously drool worthy :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas to all Orthodox people, and also to those who celebrate it, according to old, Gregorian calendar!

I’m Catholic but i wish a merry Christmas to all Orthodox Christians

I hope this will get as good as cesar series with either peacefull setting or militant settings, tradingroutes apeasing “gods” and stuff like that. Sim City series is ok but only Cesar games are the greatest!!

So Med, hows the new game coming? :slight_smile: any more news?

For anyone who doesnt follow facebook, I did just notice you have revealed that there will be Tri-Beers in game :smiley: I may be reading into this a bit more then I should, but with so little info yet I think we need to start the wild speculation. Pile on guys

Merry Christmas!

Wait…

Got their priorities straight then. :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s keeping very tight lipped about the new project. Maybe we should buy him a few tri-beers to loosen those lips and see what spills out. :smiley:

Edit:
And in case you don’t know what nighteyes is referring to, it’s this Facebook post back on 17th July 2017.

"Lol, our next game has beer settings in the game manager.

Beer Settings
Num Beers to get Drunk
Num Units to Drink at a Pub
Pub Beer Capacity"

Upon reinspection, my guess is groundskeeper simulator. Gotta clean up that geese shit!

Game has one playable difficulty, Nightmare.

Most city/town builders only have one difficulty.

any update Mr Evil Medierra?:stuck_out_tongue:

Merry Christmas. It’s actually coming so soon already… I feel like Christmas was two weeks ago. Dude…

I already saw the first Glühwein (mulled wine? hot spiced wine?) in shops. Who wouldn’t heat up some wine at home to heat oneself up when it’s only 30 degree Celsius outside?

Sounds like an evil plan. The corrupt Santa is watching us…

Here’s hoping this year’s Christmas message will reveal the title of the game, the new website, etc. Okay, probably asking a lot, but what a nice Chrissy present if you can manage it big M. Fingers crossed.

Yeah, would be cool!

Medea, I guess you already pointed Sinnfullduck to the first page of this thread? :slight_smile:

Yes, Arnge and I both posted the link during the stream.