MIs affixes drop chance

Ulvar, I am honestly not sure what you are talking about. I play this game already for years.
And the combination I mentioned is in fact not dropping often. It is very rare, too rare.
Others here in the thread confirmed that.
If you want to know the MIs I am talking about, I will tell you: Zaria’s Pendant amulet, 2 Bloodsworn Signet rings, Wendigo Gaze medal, Lunal’Valgoth’s Girdle.
So, technically I would need a total of 5 MIs with the said affix combination. But given how rare it is, realistically and practically, I will never get it.

Ok, I can farm for one of them. I already have several of them but I can do it again just for science :slight_smile: Think I will go with Bloodsworn rings, because they can be shopped so its fastest way to “get” 100 of them (its like 50 vendor resets, will take about 1 hours only).

Again, you do not need them, you want them. A completely different issue!

Where can the Bloodsworn Signets be shopped?

Right now I cannot go beyond SR 35, so I actually need them to enhance performance.
The current capacities are just not enough.

Perhaps if you share your current build, and we can give some input? :slight_smile:

My experience with pet builds are that even with scrap items, you can do ultimate SR65-66 pretty easily.

You have played this game for years and don’t know where you can shop bloodsworn rings? Kappa

Shopping for items was not my way of doing it so far.

And not all of the MIs can be shopped.

That is true.

Show your build and we can help you. I bet you have missed some things that can be fixed easily :slight_smile: That you “need” subjugators of the wild might just be in your imagination. A pet build that can not do past SR 35 is kinda unheard of. Look at this SSF build that I made for instance, it does SR 65-66 easily (WIP) [1.1.9.0] SSF Budget Bleed & Chaos Pet Conjurer (SR 65-66) and I almost did 0 farming and even then I got several subjugators of “pet suffix” off-hand.

1 Like

I checked your build. I don’t see the mentioned affix combination there.
I also have several with the “of the Wild” suffix, but never together with the “Subjugator’s” prefix, ironically.
According to GrimTools, the Bloodsworn Signet rings do not have a vendor.

• Grim Tools doesn’t show this

• if you want to check quickly whether there’s a good way to get some item / farm mat
    (other other stuff too, for example questions on mechanics) you can check on Discord:

GD channel: https://discord.com/channels/119758608765288449

Thanks tgFan, I wasn’t aware of this particular vendor thing, because I never felt like using it before. But if some vendors offer MIs, then that is definitely worth checking.

Eh did I claim that build presented had those items? :wink:

My point was, that you don’t need subjugators of the wild to plow through SR 65-66… build shown was a SSF (SSF means that you play only with items found by that particular char) build made from “scraps” and it still rocks (in my “main account” I have several such items though).

Show your build, and we can fix it for you without using yber rare items :slight_smile:
If you “need” subjugators of the wild to get past SR 35, you are doing something wrong.

No MI have vendor listed in Grim Tools. Perhaps you can just play the game? Have you NEVER been to bastion of chaos and checked that vendor? :slight_smile:

If they’re like me - no. Never do rogues. :rofl:

1 Like

I may post my build another time.
But the main point of this thread are not builds, but rather the fact that certain affix combinations seem to be particularly rare. And even many “of the Wild” dropped already in my case, I never found even one together with the “Subjugator’s” prefix.
And this seems odd, because Zantai mentioned in the MI patch some time ago that the drop chances for item-related affixes would have increased.
So, my main point was that the mentioned combination, “Subjugator’s … of the Wild”, shouldn’t be as rare as it seems to be now.

And I was at that vendor in the Bastion of Chaos often, but I wasn’t particularly interested in checking him always for particular items. But again, for certain MIs it might be worth it.

Well I can tell you that it is easier these days, and I will prove it to you by showing that if “pet base” item drop with rare affix, it is way more likely to be a pet affix. Today I have only anecdotal data, but perhaps tomorrow I will gather 100 bloodsworn rings and show you the distribution.

Well, I can only hope so. But then again, I am running for Zaria and Thall’Nosh already for weeks. A few hundred times. Yes, “of the Wild” dropped several times, but I just don’t get why it so often drops together with completely far off unrelated prefixes, and (almost) never with “Subjugator’s”. The only pet prefix I got was “Wanderer’s”, but that is not what I need.

RNG - the affix and suffix selections are chosen from independent sets.

I can bet all my money on that you don’t need “subjugators” prefix for your build to push beyond SR 35 :wink: I know some guy on discord said he could not get past SR 15 on his build, and he gave it to me and whops I did SR 75 with it. So it also comes down to playing skills.

If I have the 5 mentioned MIs with the “Subjugator’s” prefix, that would push my pet damage from around 1000% to 1450%.
That will increase the performance most definitely :wink: Regarding other details of the build, that is another topic.

Yeah for sure, but it is not the only way to increase damage. My pet build did not for sure have +1450% dmg and still owns SR 65-66… There are things called resistance reduction, attack speed, OA and crit dmg too… look them up :wink:

both my belt and medal had no pet affix at all :smiley:

1 Like

I might just try SR again. I am referring to a pet Ritualist. RR is given with Devouring Swarm and most of the pet damage is converted to vitality damage.
I changed my devotions also recently, so I should try again.

1 Like

Vitality damage is kinda the damage type that require most RR in the game. Check out how revered pet players make their devotions for vitality pet ritualists.

Seems like you can only reset the vendor in the Bastion of Chaos by logging out and creating a completely new session. That’s time-consuming…