Mnemosyne - Pet Conjurer

Well, got a bit further this time. L42 before I died to ground aether crap.

Will have a look at the budget version and see what needs to be obtained for that one.

1 Like

Luv that dialogue box xD

1 Like

Needs the option to say ā€œNo, itā€™s not okay!ā€ though. :rofl:

3 Likes

imageLazy build gets lazy update :3

1 Like

ā€¦

Maya got unbanned?!?

Unleash the pet party!

1 Like

Hi Maya, do you have the save file for this character so I can test it out before I start levelling it?

sent you a message with the save :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is my very first build playing GD. Iā€™m enjoying it very much. I love playing lazy pet builds. One question I have on this build guide is why is there more than one skill point invested in Solaelā€™s Witchfire?

As far as I can tell, Solaelā€™s Witchfire doesnā€™t directly benefit your pets. Wouldnā€™t you be better off putting only one point in Solaelā€™s Witchfire and use the other points in other skills that directly benefit your pets?

Welcome to the forums and the game :blush:

Regarding the Skill, there is only one point invested in it. But, due to bonus skill points we end up with 4/12. To see the actual number of skill points invested in a skill, press Ctrl+Shift on Grimtools.

Thank you for the welcome and quick response. I havenā€™t been using the Grimtools to follow your build. Iā€™ve been almost exclusively using your PDF guide which is very well done and much appreciated. May I suggest that you actually state itā€™s only one point in Solaelā€™s Witchfire instead of the four thatā€™s written there?

As Iā€™ve been closely following your build checklist, when I see you recommend four points in Solaelā€™s Witchfire, Iā€™m assuming you are recommending that I put in four actual points in that skill which has always perplexed me from the day I found your Pet Build guide. Thanks again for your build guides and response.

That would create unnecessary confusion when one looks at the ingame skills page or grimtools link and sees different number of skill points assigned to skills.

Think of it like how many points should be in a skill when you have all the items, rather than how many to invest in the skill.

was like a 7min kill, but is not exactly a walking simulator anymore since you need to pay attention :sweat_smile:

Yay! Managed to kill the Sentinel this time around on HCā€¦ Died to him on my first try with this build.

1 Like