[MOD] Caravaner

Description
This mod provides the largest possible stash size for small screen resolutions (including 1280x1024), which does not require reducing the default UI Scale size.

Summary

Mod for those who do not like a size of original stash and alternative solutions from other mods.
I once installed a Stasher mod. The resolution of my monitor is 1280x1024. And in order for the stash to fit entirely on the screen, I need to reduce the UI Scale by more than 3.5 times (from 0.5 to 0.14).
At the same time, the entire interface became too small, and the text simply unreadable.
Therefore, this mod was born.

Special thanks: caravanwindow.tpl provided by ASYLUM101

Requirements
Ashes of Malmouth + Forgotten Gods expansions.

Installation
Extract the “Caravaner” folder to “…Grim Dawn\mods”.

Links
Download: Caravaner.zip (671.0 KB)
Source files: Caravaner_source.zip (748.5 KB)

Licensing/Legal:
Feel free to use this mod in any projects you’re working on so long as they are not for profit.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Nicely done! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks. I’m flattered to hear your opinion as a mod creator.

2 Likes

Hello,
I have made a larger one based on your caravan, but I have encountered a problem that I cannot solve. Now I send the source data here. Please help me solve this problem when you are free.

Problem Description:
The first row of storage positions and all buttons in the red box at the top of the interface cannot be clicked.

May be a caravan_stashinventory.dbr issue? I think that file sets the size and position of the storage area, but I could be wrong as I haven’t looked at those files in quite some time.

Well, what was intended to be used with the new VX character, now we have to wait until the problem is solved. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I will continue to debug it!

The problem has been solved successfully. Thank you for your help. :women_wrestling:

What am I doing wrong? I’ve extracted it to the mods folder, and nothing. I have the GOG version of the game, but run it straight from the game, not from GOG Galaxy. The game is clean, no other mods with all addons ( AM, FG, Cr ).

Must possess AM & FG.

Which is what he said.

I have all addons, as I said. Do I need to delete anything? There is no info on the webs on this mod other that right here. Item assistant doesnt seem to work with the GOG version of the game. All Im trying to do is increase my inventory slots.

Hello, friends!
I just bought a 1920x1080 display, so I will no longer support this mod. Sorry.
Who still uses a small screen resolution, I recommend New Caravaner & VX-Character mod: https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/mod-2020-new-caravaner-vx-character-include-source-for-gd-v1-1-5-2-gdx2/

Now I am almost completing a new mod with a maximum stash size for 1920x1080 with default UI Scale size. All other UI adjusted for new stash size.
Do you have any interests in this?

You use he character wings mod with this? That is awesome if you do, any chance of a version with grimmest support?

I wish all Mods used this or had a version for this Mod

Thanks. I am not currently using Character wings mod and Grimmest mod. But in the future, it will be possible to use the source files of this mod in conjunction with any other mods.

Definitely interested in that max stash with 1080p resolution.

To get additional inventory space, you could put the stats list back to it’s original height and extend the main inventory to the right.

Here’s the image from the other thread concerning the same idea:

Mock-up

Thanks for the idea! But at the moment I don’t have enough time - everything takes real life, I have not played the game for two weeks now. But it’s okay, I think - only two people were interested in my message about the new stash - so now I can devote more time to real life, and not the mod, which so few people need. Readiness 98% - someday but not yet.

No problem. I just figured that making the character window’s main inventory bigger would help expand the storage capacity.

Good job on your mod, by the way. :+1:

i am also definetely interested in the 1080p stash

Your idea has come true. :upside_down_face:
[MOD]New Caravan & Inventory (Extreme Edition) Apply to GD v1.1.6.2 (GDX2) - Grim Dawn / Modding - Projects - Crate Entertainment Forum [MOD]New Caravan & Inventory (Extreme Edition) Apply to GD v1.1.6.2 (GDX2)