[Mod] Central GD-Zenith Thread

Multitask doesn’t need buffing it deals heaps of damage, even with focusing on Vitality damage with ~60% physical>vitality multitask at 17/16 deals 3000/4000 damage and that’s only with 650% (+250%-ish from spirit) vitality damage liking sound of the rest of the changes though
Glad that you’re gonna boost Rout damage but you should also boost the base skill Swap as well, I find that the returns are completely insignificant and can’t see any reason to put more then one point in the base

@Heathen take and max suit up, max out Gore and Banish, gives absolutely huge damage and crowd control, I suggest dual with Rift Stalker, with Multitask and Suit Up your health issues will be pretty much solved and Swap works wonders in dealing with those who survive long enough to run away from the fear of Gore and Rift Ward add heaps of damage as well
Or you could go with Necrotic which will make survivability even easier thanks to ridiculous amounts of ADctH and life leech, put Bull/Bear devotion on Banish and never worry about health again.
From Wrightmire onwards you should be finding so many potions that you can sell 100 of them every 30mins at least that what happens to me I never have potion issues

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

The buff will be focused on its early ranks, where - having just used it at level 2 -> 6 - you’re lucky if it does more than 100 damage.

That isn’t an issue because monsters doe in one hit of it at that point in the game.
The way I see the skill is if you want it to keep up from toon level 15 onwards you have to max it and that’s how it should be imo because of how good it is.
I only had 1 point in it from level 2-15 and never worried about mobs because as soon as they got close they were killed instantly

Sure is a lot of empty space…

But what to do with it all?

Maybe two skill lines? Hmm… :slight_smile:

Or have a player scaling timed summon to allow the denizens from the other side of the rifts to spew forth in a mad frenzy before returning while immobilising you like what Heathen has done with one of his skills?

any reason there is no share-aura on any of your mastery?

3 of the 6 masteries in Zenith have AoE auras.

I have a question that I feel is a noob one, but I’m just stumped. I looked everywhere too. I didn’t see any mod-specific question topic either.

I’m using Marksman skill on Outrider. And I’ve maxed out all WPS skills, so I have %100 chance to activate one of the WPS’s.

So does this mean I never actually hit the damage on the marksman skill?? I felt at first that the main projectile would hit Marksman+damage bonus in WPS, and the additional projectiles created by the WPS would hit the main hand damage plus the damage bonuses stated in WPS. Is this true, or should I just spec out of Marksman itself completely because I’m proccing WPS all the time? If it’s the latter, I humbly suggest it be changed to what i thought at first ><

The skill spends the energy cost on the wps (they are equal, but my point is it’s not spending the total of them), so I think it really is the latter :\

The damage on Marksman is added to the WPS, and the 50% chance on attack proc can still proc whenever a WPS is used.

I think that’s what you were asking…let me know if I misinterpreted.

Do all projectiles deal this added damage, or only the main one? ( I don’t mean the celestial power, I mean the projectiles from shotgun for example)

My marksman shows around 2500 dmg per hit on mastery page (not the character sheet), but when I attack something I can see 1800 damage. That’s what got me curious, I thought maybe I’m hitting only the proc damage.

And thanks for replying so fast.

All projectiles should deal the listed damage.

Could be you’re running into enemy resists that are reducing the damage down to what you see.

I think the game includes DoT in main hand damage even in mastery page, that’s why.

Anyway, I got my answer. Thank you very much for the answer, and the amazing mod.

I wanted to give some feedback on elementalist which I’ve enjoyed through DAIL.

I have two characters using elementalist, one fire based (paired with GQ’s Earth) and one ice based (paired with arcanist).
I’m really happy with the fire one since it has a plethora of skills and elementalist in itself is great for fire even without a secondary mastery.

The ice-part on the other hand is a bit lacking in my humble opinion. I’d love to see something added - perhaps a passive or two to ice wall which could boost either damage, slow, add frostburn damage to enemies around the wall etc?

A weapon passive boost to cold/frostburn like “Flameblade” for fire?

Something else that makes the ice ray stand out from being too similar to AAR?

Ice ray sets off freezing novas with the upgrade that more than separates it from AAR

I guess the mastery is outdated in DAIL then, because I do not recall the skill itself or the passive having any mention of novas.

The base skill also slows movement speed

When I tested it, it only applied to a single target. Not very useful when you are playing in s-mode/grimmest. But I guess that is alleviated if novas have been introduced!

Oh wait no sorry there isn’t novas that’s the Wizard from the D3 mod… my bad sorry :confused:

Alright :smiley:
That one isn’t in DAIL yet.

Hope Ceno considers fleshing out ice a little more!

…no, you’re right, the modifier of the ice ray should release novas.