[Mod] Central GD-Zenith Thread

Many same Celestial Powers are displayed about the skill “Fervent Force” (Champion).

Engine issue.

Hi,

I’m still playing my riftstalker/champion and I’ve got an other question.

How does conviction / detach / caedra’s collapse interact with each other?

I have conviction(4) that gives -40DA, detach(7) that gives -105DA and collapse with 180 reduced target DA
I suppose that it doesn’t add, because I’m level 54 Act1 Epic with 1300 OA and I don’t crit much

And about the res reduction, if I understand correctly this advanced mechanics post, the res red of conviction and detach add with each other, right?

EDIT:
I don’t know why, but I’ve 40 points in champion mastery and courage is not available (it’s in the ‘column’ 40, but it says that I still need 10 point in the mastery)

All of your suspicions are correct - the DA reduction doesn’t stack between them and the resist reduction does.

Fixed the bug with Courage, thanks.

None of them?
I thought if the phrasing was different, the debuff stacked, but you say it’s not the case… So why is there 2 different ways to say the same thing? (it’s quite confusing)
Argh, I’ve lost 22 skill points :’(

Oh, actually I misread. They should all stack, nevermind.

Alright…

Lets go through this one more time…

last we spoke, Ceno offered people to vote whether Battery should acts like a default wep. attack in order to proc skills like Belgorian shears, whirling death and stuff like that.

So, Will anyone here cast a vote for that, or do you just not care about it at all

Belgothian Shears is a DW WPS while Battery is a single weapon skill. They are not supposed to work together.

That’s what I am saying!!
:furious:
It is a powerful skill, but while that is that, it cannot proc. anything, WPS-related with it’s current functionality.

So I was opting for people to vote on whether Ceno changes the skill to proc. WPS-skills or not.

I’m voting for changing Battery into WPS as it would open up some more wacky combos to pair up with Champion.

I’m torn. It seems like if Battery could proc WPS, it would be kind of overpowered (at least in Grimarillion) because of all the attack speed bonuses. Yet, if it could proc WPS, it would open up lots of possibilities, and make my Champion/Defense character actually useful (I thought it could proc WPS at first.)

Honestly, the thing that bothers me more about it is that you’re better off damage wise with weapon and shield than dual-wield, given that the damage on shields is often higher than the average damage on weapons.

About “suit up” skill line of the Teller Knight. These have a strange skill name (Hand Armor, Leg Armor, Torso Armor, Head Armor) and cannot guess an effect from these names.

If you adhere to these names for some reason, I don’t ask for change. But although all of these skills are the same description, I hope that different flavor is added to each.

There were two “tag not found” items in Zenith v0.4B.
These are displayed as follows in Grimarillion.

• daggerr: +1 to Callidor’s Tempest
  • bone: +1 to Blackwater Cocktail

That’ll be the case with all +skills you see until I introduce Zenith items. The original skills are not in the mod and so references to them break as consequence.

All right. I’m looking forward to that day.

Well… he could lower the phys. damage, otherwise you’re stuck with a build that has it’s hands tied in close quarters combat and is limited it terms of skill variety/combinations.

P.S: Please, for the love of gods of Cairn, pass a god-damn vote :mad: !

Edit: Great work! Keep it up!

What does that have to do with Zenith? Neither Cenobite or Engineer is part of it.

Cenobite is not made by me. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m not that egotistical.

Derp on me…wrong thread.