[Mod] D2 Classes aka Noble Paladin

v0.8.4c

Another update for Item Pack

Changelog:
Added Horadric Cube (Can be obtainet at Kory the Keeper any time (I’m tired of the Illusions)
Added Gems
Gems and Runes crafting moved to Cube

Download links see 1st post

Where is the download link? Please indicate clearly. Thank you!

he did …

Indeed. There is no new links since v0.8.4 or 0.8.4b, only updated archieves on cloud storages.

v0.8.4
Yandex.Disk or GoogleDrive

OK,My English is not good. There is no version mark on the 1st post. I think it is not the latest. :cry:

it is the latest (but yes, it has no version number)

I know this mod is part of the Reign of Terror mod, but is there any chance of it being added to Grimarillion as well?

There is non zero chance of mod being added to Grimarillion as well only if ASYLUM101 (as i know he makes Grimarillion) ask me the source.

Awesome mod! Thank you very much, enjoying it!

Is the a way to use these classes in different mods for example in omega or wadez? :slight_smile:

That would be even more awesome! :smiley:

Thanks.
Any merging of mods require repack both. I havn’t plans for that itself.

What is rogue/amazon default attack?

If You mean basic attack worked with WPS, there is:
Fire arrow
Cold arrow
Power strike
Jab

Have you thought of implementing a way for barbs to dual wield 2h swords? in the d3 mod they did a similar thing with all 2hs and crusaders where you use the blacksmith to turn the 2h into a 1h with a massive str req and then a crusader skill removed the req, I think that’d be dope, and it’d open up a lot more builds for the barb

I don’t planning that. The way when 2h items have respective 1h copies is very labor intensive. Create all copies, tune it, create blueprints, add to smith and also update with each patch… no.

I still hope to release per-FG patch, but can’t complete it.

v0.8.4d

Another update for Item Pack

This version last supported AoM. The next update will be after FG released.

Changelog:
Added all Runewords. Be noticed items temporary have default models and some imbalance could exist.
Various fixes for Uniques and Sets
Paladin Thorns - added flat physical Retaliation and % all retaliation
Necromancer Life Tap - fixed Exclusive skills deactivation on cast
Necromanser Skeletons and Mages - little tune up

Mod can be downloaded under the previous links: Yandex.Disk or GoogleDrive

I was playing a Hammerdin in the Reign of Terror mod, and I came here to play the same Hammerdin but with Grim Dawn content, but sadly, Blessed Hammer is unplayable.

Unlike ROT where Blessed Hammer have no collisions (now I realize why), D2Classes’s Blessed Hammer collides with almost every single little thing, even invisible things like little bumps or holes in the terrain, rendering the whole skill useless.

Technically this is same skills, and such problem is not in skill itself.
The fact is that GD map have more details, terrain irregularity and narrow spaces.

I have changed hammer projectile behavior in RoT so it doesn’t collide with any obstacles. D2C still uses the original spiral (= collision) projectile so they are not the same anymore.

Still not unpack last version, but previous haven’t any difference between them.

Yeah, I figured that, but sometimes it seems that is colliding with even the tilesets.

I ran some tests, and even in places where apparently shouldn’t be any collision problem it still happens. So, even a tiny little terrain irregularity -invisible to the eye- will trigger the hammer to collide.