[MOD] Diablo 3 Classes + Blood Knight: Patch 4.9 Released

:eek:

Stay strong.

Damn. This mod is still sweet as usual. Playing a Necro/Occultist atm and having a blast :slight_smile:

Heh. I’ll be fine. Thank you for the words of support. I certainly won’t be skipping the patch. I am actually looking forward to it, the buffs to certain skills have not gone unnoticed such as fervor and shield glare.

I know you are working hard on the itemization patch. That will be epic (really anxious for gemstones and/or Legendary Gems). You have done a lot already regarding items so I can’t complain. Hands down the best mod on the site. Moddb.com has mod of the year voting, perhaps you could upload this to Moddb and get more exposure? Maybe even enough votes to become a finalist. I truly believe this thread should be bumpin’ with far more activity.

Slightly off topic but, I would be interested in your original mod that you started with completely unique classes. As long as you are designing the skills, I don’t see anything going wrong. Right now though, I just want this mod completed. :slight_smile: Keep at it, Grimer. You have at least 1 superfan in me. I wish I was wealthy to send you some extra incentive. :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

The Patch 2.2 is available now. Click on the image to download it.

Alternative link: Nexus mods

Remove the old ‘Diablo III’ folder before extracting the new one to avoid bugs.

Healing skills nerfed, buffs to Crusader, Wizard, Witch Doctor and a new skill to Necromancer.
Added 60 new droppable items and 7 craftable items from D3.
Added the 5 classic gems from Diablo III, each one of them having 3 upgraded versions.
Every new legendary item over level 84 has a skill modifier.

Report a bug if you see:

• Missing textures and bitmaps from new items.
  • tagnotfound issue
  • Any item/skill attributes that look like a mistake for being too strong or too weak.

Changelog:

General fixes

• Removed a non-functional value from Phalanx.
  • Fixed an issue with the FX effect of Side Guns.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Puncturing Shot to work only with dual ranged or 2h ranged weapons.
  • Removed some non-functional values from Heaven’s Fury.
  • Added new icons to Sudden Impact, Blood Golem and Ice Golem.
  • Fixed an issue with Spirit Barrage not gaining the life steal from Phlebotomize.
  • Removed the Bowmen placeholder.
  • Fixed the Phalanx and Consecration skill icons.

Crusader

• Heavens Fury: Energy cost reduced from 98-186 to 60-126.
  • Bombardment: Energy cost reduced by 60 at all ranks.
  • Blessed Hammer: Now it summons 1 hammer per cast. Maximum limit increased to 8 hammers. Hammers no longer collide with projectiles. Damage slightly increased.
  • Burning Wrath: Burn damage increased from 12-56 to 14-80 over 3 seconds. It no longer keeps spinning around the Crusader, paths of fire are released by each hammer instead.
  • Laws of Valor: Bonus physical damage removed. Added 10-82% to all damage. OA reduced from 12-120 to 10-100. Added 2-13% casting speed (bonus attack speed adjusted to these values). Added 75-165 energy reserve.
  • Laws of Justice: Elemental resistance removed. Added 8-25% chaos resistance. Added 75-165 energy reserve.
  • Laws of Hope: %damage absorption removed. Added 48-400 flat damage absorption.
  • Slash: Maximum targets increased to 4 (8 at rank 16). Fire damage increased from 8-47 to 10-100. Energy cost slightly increased.
  • Crush: Crit damage scaling increased.
  • Condemn: Holy damage increased at higher ranks from 172-436 to 132-612. Cooldown reduced by 1 second.
  • Eternal Retaliation: Bonus to all retaliation damage increased from 12-100% to 25-135%. Reciprocate’s electrocute damage increased from 22-55 to 30-250 over 3 seconds.
  • Shield Bash: Cooldown reduced by 1 second. Weapon damage increased by 20% at all ranks. Holy damage increased at higher ranks from 60-280 to 60-324.
  • Fervor: Added 1-10% casting speed. Added Wrathful at rank 10, it converts 3% of damage dealt to health. Now it requires a melee weapon.
  • Shield Glare: Added Divine Verdict at rank 10, it reduces all resistances of enemies by 20 for 5 seconds.
  • Indestructible: Cooldown reduced by 10 seconds.
  • Hardened Senses: Celerity’s bonus attack speed reduced by 2% at all ranks.
  • Phalanx: Moved from tier 6 to tier 7.
  • Shattered Ground: No longer reduces the elemental resistance of enemies by percentage, it reduces their flat resistance instead.

Witch Doctor

• Firebomb: Energy cost reduced at higher ranks.
  • Pyrogeist: Energy cost increased at higher ranks. Time duration changed to 2 seconds.
  • Firebats: Now it has 16 ranks. Fire damage changed from 28-144 to 24-204. Burn damage changed from 30-124 to 28-163.
  • Dire Bats: Now it also adds vitality damage.
  • Kiss of Death: Reduction to enemy’s physical resistance removed. Added reduction to enemy’s flat DA for 3 seconds (18-192).
  • Spirit Barrage: Cold damage increased from 4-42 to 10-100. Vitality decay increased from 4-64 to 10-85 over 3 seconds.
  • Well of Souls: Additional energy cost reduced by 3 at all ranks.

Monk

• Harmony: Removed the bonus physical resistance.
  • Mantra of Healing: Bonus health regeneration reduced from 200-300% to 18-90%. Damage absorption reduced from 10-25% to 5-20%. Bonus maximum health from Heavenly Body increased from 15 to 25%.
  • Mantra of Conviction: Bonus to all damage reduced from 30-120% to 10-100%. Added 2-15% cunning. Added 10% target’s total resistance reduction to Intimidation.
  • Resolve: Added 12-108 reduced enemy’s OA for 3 seconds. Beacon of Ytar’s cooldown reduction changed from 20% to 10%.
  • Wave of Light: No longer requires a melee weapon. Added physical damage (10-100). Wall of Light’s stun duration increased from 1 to 3 seconds.
  • Empowered Wave: Electrocute damage increased from 21-187 to 25-190. Added 12-144 internal trauma over 3 seconds.
  • Crippling Wave: Added 18-117 internal trauma damage over 3 seconds. Weapon damage increased by 20% at all ranks. Breaking Wave no longer reduces total resistance of enemies, it reduces just their physical resistance instead.
  • Soothing Breeze: Flat health restored removed. Health restored reduced from 4-20% to 3-8%. Now it also reduces the duration of ailments for 5 seconds.
  • Near Death Experience: Cooldown reduced at early levels.
  • Mantra of Salvation: Removed resistances to chaos, pierce, aether and vitality.
  • Exalted Soul: Energy regeneration reduced from 4-15 to 1-10.
  • Inner Sanctuary: Maximum rank increased to 12. Added Forbidden Palace at rank 12 → Enemies inside Inner Sanctuary are slowed by 60%.

Wizard

• Arcane Missile: Elemental damage increased from 16-210 to 20-248.
  • Glacial Spike: Chance to freeze increased from 25% to 100%.
  • Conflagrate: Burn damage increased from 20 to 60 over 3 seconds.
  • Arcane Orb: It no longer has a cooldown. Damage rebalanced.
  • Obliteration: Bonus crit damage reduced by 2% at all ranks. Now it also reduces the enemy’s offensive ability for 3 seconds.
  • Frost Orb: Added 25% chance to freeze targets. Damage reduction changed to -20%.
  • Spark: Chance to stun targets reduced from 35% to 25%.
  • Energy Armor: Bonus physical resistance from Prismatic Armor reduced from 30% to 15%.
  • Electrocute: Lightning damage increased from 10-120 to 15-165.
  • Fork Lightning: Electrocute damage increased from 10-80 to 14-124.
  • Surge of Power: Added active energy cost (8-30).
  • Unstable Anomaly: Maximum rank increased to 12. Lasts for 6 seconds now. %health to activate changed from 33% to 50%. Cooldown reduced from 50-40 to 16 at all ranks. Added 120-1000 flat damage absorption. Bonus health and constitution removed.
  • Mirror Image: Maximum rank increased to 12. Magic Missile’s damage increased from 23-59 to 38-126. Frost Nova’s damage slightly adjusted.
  • Slow Time: Enemy’s movement speed reduction decreased by 10% at maximum rank.
  • Glass Canon: Total damage modified reduced from 10-120% to 10-65%.
  • Blizzard: Added energy cost (175-450). Added 44-176 frostburn damage over 2 seconds.
  • Apocalipse: Now it grants 1 additional projectile and increases the radius of the storm.
  • Meteor: Added 80-300 burn damage over 3 seconds.

Necromancer

• Blood is Power: New skill. Consume your health every second to move faster, deal increased total damage and reduce the cooldown of your skills. Health regeneration is decreased. It’s a buff toogled with no cooldown.
  • Bone Spear: Vitality damage increased from 10-85 to 14-104.
  • Teeth: When you reach the Bone Spear’s rank 16, it gains 4 additional projectiles.
  • Blighted Marrow: Additional energy cost increased from 3-15 to 4-20. Acid damage reduced from 16-104 to 8-96. Poison damage increased from 12-100 to 16-126. Enemy’s offensive ability reduction now lasts for 2 seconds.
  • Shatter: Chance to stun increased from 5-15% to 8-20%. Stun duration increased to 2 seconds.
  • Frailty: Cooldown removed. Energy cost reduced from 30-74 to 28-50. No longer reduces enemy’s total resistance by percentage, it reduces the flat resistance instead.
  • Decrepify: Cooldown removed. Slow effect increased from 10-35% to 15-60%. Chance to stun from Dizzying Curse increased from 15% to 25%.
  • Sudden Impact: Stun duration increased from 2 to 3 seconds.
  • Osmosis: Health regeneration reduced from 75-185 to 18-106.
  • Bone Armor: Physical resistance reduced from 6-25% to 4-15%.
  • Grim Scythe: Weapon damage reduced from 90-180% to 70-160%. Vitality damage reduced from 10-130 to 10-100. Aether damage reduced from 10-96 to 5-80.
  • Cursed Scythe: Vitality decay damage changed from 10-65 to 16-104 over 3 seconds. Target’s physical resistance by % removed. Added 3-30 flat physical resistance reduction.
  • Frost Scythe: Damage reduction decreased from 20% to 15%.
  • Rathma’s Shield: Renamed to Final Service. Now you deal increased damage to Aetherials and Undead while it’s active.
  • Land of the Dead: Bonus to all damage increased at higher ranks.

Item Sets

Mythical Natalya’s Vengeance:

• No longer grants reduced damage from Undead while Rain of Vengeance is active. However, the absorption of damage taken from Aetherials and Chthonics was increased from 35% to 50%.
  • Cooldown reduction to Rain of Vengeance increased from 3 to 4 seconds.
  • Removed some old texts from its description.

Firebird’s Finery:

• Removed some old texts from its description.
  • Visual changed in some pieces.
  • Leg piece removed.
  • Bonus fire damage increased in all pieces.
  • Bonuses to all Wizard skills that deal fire damage or have a transmuter that turns damage into fire.
  • The complete set grants the Firebird’s Ascension skill, +2 to Black Hole and +1 to all Wizard skills.

Raiment of the Jade Harvester:

• No longer increases the damage of Soul Harvest and Haunt by 600%.
  • Instead, it grants 60 vitality and cold damage to Soul Harvest (still reduces its cooldown by 1 second).
  • Haunt gains 35 vitality and 35 cold damage.

Blueprints

• Rydraelm’s Robes
  • Rydraelm’s Raiment
  • Helm of Command
  • Helm of Rule
  • Shar’Zul’s Deceit
  • Wall of Bone
  • Wall of Men

Items & Trivia:

[LIST=0]
[li]Spirit Guards [/li]
[li]Mythical Spirit Guards[/li]
[li]Kyoshiro’s Blade[/li]
[li]Mythical Kyoshiro’s Blade[/li]
[li]Scythe of the Cycle[/li]
[li]Empowered Scythe of the Cycle[/li]
[li]Mythical Scythe of the Cycle[/li]
[li]Nayr’s Black Death[/li]
[li]Mythical Nayr’s Black Death[/li]
[li]Reilena’s Shadowhook[/li]
[li]Maltorius’ Petrifying Spike[/li]
[li]Mythical Maltorius’ Petrifying Spike[/li]
[li]Torch of the Grand Temple[/li]
[li]Mythical Torch of the Grand Temple[/li]
[li]Fist of Az’Turrasq[/li]
[li]Empowered Fist of Az’Turrasq[/li]
[li]Mythical Fist of Az’Turrasq[/li]
[li]Pinto’s Pride[/li]
[li]Mythical Pinto’s Pride[/li]
[li]Dawn[/li]
[li]Mythical Dawn[/li]
[li]Lianna’s Wings[/li]
[li]Hellcat Waistguard[/li]
[li]Empowered Hellcat Waistguard[/li]
[li]Mythical Hellcat Waistguard[/li]
[li]Codex of Isendra[/li]
[li]Empowered Codex of Isendra[/li]
[li]Mythical Codex of Isendra[/li]
[li]Wizardspike[/li]
[li]Mythical Wizardspike[/li]
[li]Archmage’s Vicalyke[/li]
[li]Mythical Archmage’s Vicalyke[/li]
[li]Bakuli Jungle Wraps[/li]
[li]Mythical Bakuli Jungle Wraps[/li]
[li]Scepter of Chiroptera[/li]
[li]Mythical Scepter of Chiroptera[/li]
[li]Justinian’s Mercy[/li]
[li]Mythical Justinian’s Mercy[/li]
[li]Serpent’s Sparker[/li]
[li]Mythical Serpent’s Sparker[/li]
[li]Hunter’s Wrath[/li]
[li]Crown of Aeon[/li]
[li]Angel Hair Braid[/li]
[li]Mythical Angel Hair Braid[/li]
[li]Voo’s Juicer[/li]
[li]Mythical Voo’s Juicer[/li]
[li]Lakumba’s Ornament[/li]
[li]Mythical Lakumba’s Ornament[/li]
[li]Wilken’s Reach[/li]
[li]Mythical Wilken’s Reach[/li]
[li]Fate’s Vow[/li]
[li]Mythical Fate’s Vow [/li]
[li]Spider Queen’s Grasp[/li]
[li]Mythical Spider Queen’s Grasp[/li]
[li]Fate of the Fell[/li]
[li]Mythical Fate of the Fell[/li]
[li]Raiment of the Garwulf[/li]
[li]Halo of Arlyse[/li]
[li]The Magistrate[/li]
[li]Visage of Gunes[/li][/LIST]

Trivia:

Shar’Zul’s Deceit is a reference to Skelon’s Deceit (also to Gehennas due to the huge fire resistance it grants). Its blueprint can be bought from Karros Adal, in the Bastion of Chaos.

Codex of Isendra is a reference to Light of Grace, an item famous for making Ray of Frost pierce through enemies. Since this change it’s not possible in GD, I decided to not use the same name for the item.

In Diablo 3, Crown of the Primus empowers the Slow Time skill. Aeon is the keeper of time in Grim Dawn’s lore, that’s why the item was renamed to Crown of Aeon. It’s one of the most rare items of the patch.

As in Diablo III, The Spider Queen’s Grasp has a reference to a boss creature of the game. The Ungoliax can be found in the Forgotten Depths during the quest The Gloomweaver. The item (only its normal version) can be dropped by Ungoliax and grants a skill to summon her.

Lakumba’s Ornament is the only non-rare hand armor that grants racial bonuses.

Monsters don’t drop crafted items, only their blueprints.

Cheers. :slight_smile:

Wow. Nice work!

Necromancer

Blood is Power: New skill. Consume your health every second to move faster, deal increased total damage and reduce the cooldown of your skills. Health regeneration is decreased. It’s a buff toogled with no cooldown.

Like the idea of this skill but, the image is missing. :open_mouth:

Edit: Oh, I found an amethyst! and… Imperial Emerald. However, that is also missing image. Going to re-install fresh… and still missing image. Will update if I find any more. Otherwise, very awesome, Grimer! Star Topaz as well. Don’t think I need to update anymore. I’m sure you will get it all figured out soon. :wink:

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll update the patch next week with bug fixes (based on players feedback :eek:), so it’s ok to find these bugs for a while.

Also found Topaz problem.

Many graphics are missing.

the gems bitmaps are fixed already, it will be fine next week

thank you both

Missing textures - very easy - pisy editing thing.
If you want i can fix this stuff )))

Hi Grimer,
I can’t download the latest release. I tried with IE and Firefox from the 2 sources and the archive is corrupted. Im I alone getting this problem ?

Welp, no one else had this problem (reported at least), some people have played it already.

Very strange. 7-zip is supposed to open Rar archive and i’ve got this error : “this file can’t be open as archive”.

sounds like your download is corrupted, try downloading again

i don’t want register on nexusmods (so lazy). is it considered as unavailable to download? :rolleyes:

i doubt you can help him fix the mod, since you never make any progresses with your own mod :rolleyes:

fixing a few paths is a lot easier than creating a mod. I could do that and I have not even talked about releasing a mod.

Granted, this assumes the graphics are already in the mod, and the typo is in the .arz data, but that is true for anyone offering to fix this for Grimer as well.

Have you tried using the main download link as opposed to the nexus link? :rolleyes:

Version 2.2 available. Click on the image to download it.

sounds like your download is corrupted, try downloading again

Indeed it is. And I downloaded it a dozen of time. First time i’ve this kind of problem.

I’ll reupload it next week anyway, better wait for the new file