[MOD] Diablo 3 Classes + Blood Knight: Patch 4.9 Released

I’m gonna check it

Which gears? The only gear that grants it is the Raiment of Garwulf. If you saw any other, it’s a mistake like on this one ↓

You better play the 2.4 testing patch then, Zunimassa pieces aren’t dropping in Grimarillion/Patch 2.3 because of those loottables issues.

You can find some blueprints that add d3 gems to the blacksmith

I know Grimer does not like the idea of crafting but for gems I think it could add the difficulty curve needed. As in only wearable at level 50+ and only craftable from lower gems after blueprint drops. I know Grimer has said they were dropping a lot more than they were supposed to with the bad loot tables in Grimarillion 6.0d. However a multi tier system to acquire the best gems with a upgrade system and a ramped up level requirement would be fantastic.

Beckon Sail Raiment, Mythical Darklight, & Mythical Scepter of Chiroptera all have the Companion skill as well.

I didn’t realize there were gem blueprints, thank you for that. I guess I didn’t check the blueprints to see what was newly installed. Appreciate the efforts.

Scepter of Chiroptera = Cloud of Bats
Darklight = Fist of the Heavens
Beckon Sail isn’t dropping anymore, it seems you’ve kept it from older versions.

Thanks for the info.

This is the first time i’m playing D3 mastery (Monk) and having a lot of fun! Though, some things can be adjusted imo:
1)Leave Inner Sanctuary as only enemy-dmg-reduce skill, remove %reduced target’s resistances (mastery offers enough RR’s), and transform this skill into seal with bonuses to player standing on it:

16 seconds skill recharge
1 summon limit
Lives for 8 seconds (scales up to 12 seconds on 22/12). Scales with player bonuses.

Burning Vengeance:
-Same reduced target’s damage;
-Same slower attack speed;
-new: up to 244-361 fire damage to enemies standing on circle on 22/12

Bastion of Hope:
Bonus health regen - 180 on 12/12 and 300 on 22/12;
+4% max resistance to Aether/Chaos/Vitality on 12/12 and 8% on 22/12;
100% damage reflected on 12/12 and 200% on 22/12.
12/12 Inner Sanctuary bonus now grants 35% energy absorbed from enemy spells and 60% energy absorb on 22/12.

2)Change 12/12 Blinding Flash reduced target’s damage bonus to 40% slow for 5 seconds and 60% slow on 22/12.
3)Change Resolve reduced target’s damage bonus to 108 reduced target’s defensive ability for 4 sec on 8/8 and 195 on 18/8.

Cheers :slight_smile:

I’ve been thinking on this since Inquisitor has been released, but I have to create 22 new files, so you know… laziness :rolleyes:. There are two options: no modifiers, skill panel is full enough imo or remove the last Cyclone Strike’s modifier (that heals allies) and create one mod to this new Inner’s, the Safe Heaven, which would also heal allies inside of it.

I agree with removing RR, I’ll replace it with OA reduction for now.

Right, too much damage reduction skills.

Crusader already has a modifier with that ‘Burning Vengeance’ idea, it will work like Inquisitor seals as well in the future.

Btw, it’s time to make this skill right:

And this:

I meant crafting specific droppable items, I’m working on adding the Forgotten Souls material, used to craft a random D3 legendary/mythical epic with it.

Definitely like Safe Heaven idea, it fits perfectly for Inner Sanctuary :slight_smile:

Wow, i thought it’s impossible to do such things :rolleyes:

Pretty sure it is, we have to wait and see what kind of magic Grimer has performed. :smiley:

So the idea is… Heavenly Strenght will be a max level bonus that grants you no physique requirement for melee weapons (since basically all builds prioritize physique investment, they always have physique enough to use any weapon, so I don’t think it will be broken anyways)

A list of craftable modified versions of the vanilla 2h weapons will be added to the blacksmith. For example, you get the vanilla Massacre and use it as a reagent to craft the 1h version of the item. This version won’t have formulas to define requirements, it will have set high values instead, so high that you can only use it with the Heavenly Strenght bonus, becoming a ‘Crusader-only’ item.

These new versions will have a skill modifier that adds -20% total damage modified to HS.

Am I missing something that could screw it up? Let me know.

Yeah, I figured that was the plan. Looks good. The 20% dmg penalty might need to be tweaked, but time will tell when people play it

Hm, sounds good, though not sure if some 2h weapon granted skills will work fine (animation-wise), but we’ll see :slight_smile:

Yep, penalty to all skills isn’t good, it could be apllied just to the base damage of modified weapons, no need of modifiers.

Oh, and please remove CDR on those new 1handers, because i’m sure someone will equip 2 mythical ultos stormseekers :smiley:

good point, we have enough cdr issues already :o

No, they won’t. Heavenly Strenght will require a shield.

The d3 necro skeletons seem to be weaker and die quicker than the necro skeletons. And only able to cast 1 at a time vs 3 at a time, makes them extremely worthless at recovering. Anyway to make it at least 2 at time and faster recovery to recast?

Agreed, here you go

Speaking about 2h weapons being used as 1h for Crusader, how will they look? Will they be like scaled down or will they retain their original size?

20% smaller

Ah, good. Small enough to not look awful and yet big enough to stand out among other weapons. Can’t wait to test this out.