[MOD] Diablo 3 Classes + Blood Knight: Patch 4.9 Released

D3 items crafting, gems nerfed and reworked loottables. The full version of the Patch 2.4 is available now. Click on the image to download.

Don’t forget to remove the old Diablo_III folder before extracting the new one.

Changelog:

Patch 2.4:

General

• Forgotten Soul: New crafting material. It can be dropped by monsters. Collect five and use it to craft a random Diablo 3 item in the Devil’s Crossing blacksmith .
  • Mythic Rythym & Inner Sanctuary: Fixed an issue with the position of both skills in the skill tree.
  • Set Items: Mythical versions of Natalya’s Vengeance, Armor of Akkhan, Delsere’s Magnum Opus and Grace of Inarius no longer grant defensive racial bonuses. They now grant 25% damage absorption.
  • Darklight: Fixed an issue with the Fist of the Heavens skill having the description text from the Companion skill. Removed a vitality damage value that was not intended.
  • Scepter of Chiroptera: Fixed an issue with the Cloud of Bats skill having the description text from the Companion skill.
  • Cosmic Invoker (vanilla): Added aether-themed textures and FX. Fallen Star will use its original visual.
  • Hellcat Waistguard: Racial defense bonus changed to Chthonics as it was supposed to be.

Gems

• Amethysts: Life steal removed. Added 1-6% physical resistance. Bonus health regenerated/s reduced. Now it’s used in chest armor only.
  • Diamonds: Cooldown reduction removed. Added 4-24% reflected damage.
  • Ruby: Bonus physique reduced.
  • Topaz: Now it’s used in rings only.

Crusader

• Fervor: CDR removed.
  • Heaven’s Fury: Holy damage reduced from 120-600 to 120-380.
  • Hardened Senses: No longer increase the damage blocked by your shield.
  • Hold Your Ground: New passive that increases the damage blocked by your shield and grants chance to avoid enemy attacks. Requires a shield. At rank 10, you unlock the reworked Heavenly Strength bonus. For more info check out the “Crafting” spoiler.
  • Laws of Valor: Attack/casting speed removed. Added 4-40 flat holy damage.
  • Akarat’s Champion: Burn damage and defensive ability removed. Added 2-24% less damage from Chthonics and Undead. Bonus to all damage slightly increased.

Demon Hunter

• Heavy Burden: Maximum level reduced to 10. No longer reduces the damage dealt by enemies, it reduces some of their resistances instead.

Necromancer

• Blood is Power: Cooldown reduction decreased.
  • Osmosis: Removed pet bonuses, it was not intended.
  • Bone Golem: Fixed the health scaling with levels 13-26.
  • Land of the Dead: Cooldown reduction removed. Added 45-100% Life Leech resistance.
  • Command Skeletons: Cooldown reduced from 5 to 3 seconds. Physical and piercing resistance of skeletons increased at higher levels. Energy cost increased at higher levels.

Monk

• Resolve: CDR lowered at ultimate levels.
  • Sweeping Wind: Energy cost scaling reduced. Fixed issues with their description text.
  • Inner Storm: Fixed an issue with the additional energy cost.
  • Inner Sanctuary: Enemy’s resistance reduction removed. Forbidden Palace It no longer slows enemies, now it disrupts the skills of enemies inside of the Inner Sanctuary.
  • Mantra of Conviction: Damage bonuses weren’t working properly, so they were removed. It no longer reduces the total resistance of enemies. Now it works as a debuff skill that slows enemies and decreases their elemental and physical resistances.
  • Faith in the Light: Fixed an issue with bonus defense against Undead not working as intended.

Witch Doctor

• Acid Rain: Fixed issues with the description text.
  • Corpse Spiders: Damage reduced. Chance to entrap enemies reduced. Fixed its description text.
  • Ring of Plagues: Radius slightly reduced.
  • Spiritual Attunement: Fixed an issue with its icon.
  • Grasp of the Dead: Fixed some errors on its description text.
  • Mass of Confusion: Resistance reduction granted by Paranoia bonus increased by 5%.

Wizard

• Astral Presence: CDR lowered at ultimate levels.
  • Spark: Damage penalty increased to 40%.
  • Slow Time: Energy cost reduced. Cooldown increased from 16 to 18 seconds.
    [li]Storm Armor: [/li][ol]
  • ]Lightning damage reduced from 18-142 to 14-92.
  • Electrocute damage reduced from 20-146 to 16-70 over 2 seconds.
  • Lightning retaliation reduced at lower levels and increased at higher ones.
  • Stun retaliation removed.
  • Added chance to stun on attack.

[/ol]

New items:

Epics

• Akarat’s Awakening
  • Empowered Akarat’s Awakening
  • Mythical Akarat’s Awakening
  • SuWong Diviner
  • Empowered SuWong Diviner
  • Mythical SuWong Diviner
  • Fallen Star
  • Empowered Fallen Star
  • Mythical Fallen Star
  • Scepter of Woh
  • Empowered Scepter of Woh
  • Mythical Scepter of Woh
  • Swamp Land Waders
  • Mythical Swamp Land Waders
  • Valla’s Bequest
  • Empowered Valla’s Bequest
  • Mythical Valla’s Bequest
  • Hammer Jammers
  • Empowered Hammer Jammers
  • Mythical Hammer Jammers
  • Wildwood
  • Empowered Wildwood
  • Mythical Wildwood

Legendaries

• Eberli Charo
  • Mythical Eberli Charo
  • Guard of Johanna
  • Mythical Guard of Johanna
  • Halo of Karini
  • Mythical Halo of Karini
  • The Grand Vizier
  • Mythical The Grand Vizier

Crafting:

Heavenly Strength is finally granting to Crusader the ability to wield two-handed weapons with his main hand while using a shield. You can unlock Heavenly Strength by reaching the maximum level of the new Crusader’s passive Hold Your Ground. To turn 2h weapons into 1h ones, go to the blacksmith in Devil’s Crossing and use your 2h vanilla weapon to craft a special 1h Crusader melee weapon. The crafted weapons don’t work with vanilla sets and not all the 2h weapons from AOM is available for crafting for now.
The loottables became a huge problem in the last patches. To give players an alternative to find all the Diablo 3 items, now it’s possible to craft random D3 items in the Devil’s Crossing blacksmith. You need to collect 5 of the new Forgotten Soul materials + 75.000 iron bits to craft a D3 item. The character level will determine what kind of item you’ll get:
<50 = Epics
>50 = Legendaries
>82 = Mythical Epics and Mythical Legendaries

Some initial testing of the Zunimassa’s Set. It’s a very creative set, and the Tiki Warriors know how to pound some face in. Well done.

I don’t think you meant to apply the RR this way.

Witch Doctor laughs at your puny 240 Energy / second skills.

Also, the Head Piece has a Tag not found error in one of the skill bonuses.

Is it a energy focused build or just a normal pet build? Prolly it needs a higher energy cost

Is it a energy focused build or just a normal pet build? It prolly needs a higher energy cost

Pet builds typically have 30 to 40 energy regen per second.

I was surprised at the fact that the skill needed so much energy in the first place, so I made it a challenge in itself. I pulled out all the stops to make sure my Energy regen was high enough to keep the buff constant - Energy Cost Reduction, loads of energy regen, Harp and Tree of Life. It was a lot of fun building in that way, I’ll post the full build once I flesh out more ideas.

My statement was a joke, I don’t think it needs a higher energy cost for now. There are only a few classes that have the Energy Regen to pull off what I did - Arcanist and GQ Storm (which is the class I chose) for sure, but I doubt I’d be able to pull this off with something like Necro or Shaman.

Oh good, that was my intention.

Hello! I want to say, I LOVE your mod, the classes are amazing (though Monk could use some love on manacost of Sweeping Wind :3).

Doing my community service, I found this right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, glad you like it.

I was just wondering, do Fists of thinder proc Zolhan’s technique?

yes, it does

Patch 2.4 updated with some changes to Demon Hunter and more bug fixes.

Download here

Changelog:

• Forgotten Soul: Drop chance increased. Added chance to get it by dismantling items and opening Treasure Troves.
  • Gems: Now all gems can be crafted by the Devil’s Crossing blacksmith without the need of getting blueprints.
  • Winter Flurry: Fixed an issue with its bitmap.
  • Mythical Natalya’s Slayer: Fixed an issue where the ‘Mythical’ prefix is not being displayed.
  • Mythical Armor of the Kind Regent: Fixed an issue with the Smite’s modifier.
  • Mythical Grace of Inarius: Reduction to enemy’s total resistance added to Bone Armor decreased from 50 to 30.
  • Crusader’s Crafted Weapons: Fixed an issue with some items requiring wrong vanilla items as reagent.
  • Inner Storm: Enemy’s elemental resistance reduction nerfed.
  • Uliana’s Stratagem Set: Fixed some issues with its bonuses.
  • Voo’s Juicer: Fixed an issue with the Manitou skill.
  • Bryner’s Journey: Fixed the tagnotfound error.
  • Firewall: Max reduction to enemy’s elemental resistance decreased from 80 to 30. Wind Devil pet name replaced with Firewall.
  • Rapidfire: Attack speed reduced at ultimate levels.
  • Marked for Death: “Mortal Enemy” bonus replaced with Valley of Death (Reduces the enemy’s current health by 12%).
  • Cluster Arrow: Added a bonus at rank 12 called Dazzling Arrow → Enemies hit are stunned by 3 seconds.
  • Shatter Shot: It replaces the Serrated Shot modifier → Hungering Shot releases lightning bolts that electrocute enemies over 2 seconds.
  • Entangling Shot: Vitality damage turned into frostburn damage. Now it reduces the total speed of enemies by 10-40%.
  • Shock Collar: It replaces the Heavy Burden modifier → Frostburn damage turned into Lightning.
  • Thrill of the Hunt: It replaces the Preparation skill → Reduces the speed and DA of enemies hit by Hungering Shot, Multishot and Elemental Strike. At maximum level, Cull the Weak is unlocked, increasing the total damage of the affected skills by 10%.
  • Vengeance: Chaos resistance removed. Added 4-25% increased Cunning. Damage absorption from Dark Heart reduced from 50% to 25%.
  • Shadow Power: Damage absorption granted by Gloom changed from 20% to 500 flat absorption.
  • Shadow Glide: Dodge and deflect chance reduced from 4-40% to 4-25%.
  • Nether Strike: Life steal reduced.
  • Perfectionist: Physical resistance reduced. Added 6-20% bleeding resistance.
  • Sweeping Wind: Active energy cost reduced from 14-44 to 10-25.
  • Inner Storm and Cyclone: Active energy cost reduced from 3-14 to 2-7.

Patch 2.4 updated with some changes to Demon Hunter, 4 new items and more bug fixes.

Download here

Changelog:

• Forgotten Soul: Drop chance increased. Added chance to get it by dismantling items and opening Treasure Troves.
  • Gems: Now all gems can be crafted by the Devil’s Crossing blacksmith without the need of getting blueprints.
  • Mythical Natalya’s Slayer: Fixed an issue where the ‘Mythical’ prefix is not being displayed.
  • Mythical Grace of Inarius: Reduction to enemy’s total resistance added to Bone Armor decreased from 50 to 30.
  • Crusader’s Crafted Weapons: Fixed an issue with some items requiring wrong vanilla items as reagent.
  • Firewall: Max reduction to enemy’s elemental resistance decreased from 80 to 30. Wind Devil pet name replaced with Firewall.
  • Marked for Death: “Mortal Enemy” bonus replaced with Valley of Death (Reduces the enemy’s current health by 12%).
  • Cluster Arrow: Added a bonus at rank 12 called Dazzling Arrow → Enemies hit are stunned by 3 seconds.
  • Shatter Shot: It replaces the Serrated Shot modifier → Hungering Shot releases lightning bolts that electrocute enemies over 2 seconds.
  • Entangling Shot: Vitality damage turned into frostburn damage. Now it reduces the total speed of enemies by 10-40%.
  • Shock Collar: It replaces the Heavy Burden modifier → Frostburn damage turned into Lightning.
  • Thrill of the Hunt: It replaces the Preparation skill → Reduces the speed and DA of enemies hit by Hungering Shot, Multishot and Elemental Strike. At maximum level, Cull the Weak is unlocked, increasing the total damage of the affected skills by 10%.
  • Vengeance: Chaos resistance removed. Added 4-25% increased Cunning. Damage absorption from Dark Heart reduced from 50% to 25%.
  • Shadow Power: Damage absorption granted by Gloom changed from 20% to 500 flat absorption.

Items:

Andariel’s Visage
Mythical Andariel’s Visage
Flying Dragon
Mythical Flying Dragon
Beckon Sail Raiment
Mythical Beckon Sail Raiment
Akanesh, the Herald of Righteousness
Mythical Akanesh, the Herald of Righteousness

Patch 2.4 updated with some changes to Demon Hunter, 4 new items and more bug fixes.

Download here

Changelog:

• Entangling Shot: Vitality damage turned into frostburn damage. Now it reduces the total speed of enemies by 10-35%.

Items:

Andariel’s Visage
Mythical Andariel’s Visage
Flying Dragon
Mythical Flying Dragon
Beckon Sail Raiment
Mythical Beckon Sail Raiment
Akanesh, the Herald of Righteousness
Mythical Akanesh, the Herald of Righteousness

Hello, Grimer. There is a mistake with one Wizard’s armor. For some reason it lacks its texture.

Thanks. Download it again.

Ty for changes :slight_smile:

I noticed a bug with the monk’s “Empowered Wave” modifier. If you have the pre-requisite Wave of Light, you don’t actually need to get your mastery up to the 20 point stage to put points in that mastery.

Thanks for this mod. Diablo 3 had some great classes, and I love how you imported them into GD.

Hey, the armor on this “heavy armor” pants doesn’t quite match the required level :stuck_out_tongue:

Holy Cow. What amazing progress! I cannot believe you have implemented things similar to ‘forgotten souls’ and ‘Kanai’s Cube’. I have yet to play this new patch but I wonder how it all works. Great work, Grimer. You sure are not a Crate employee? Hrmm… If you recall, famous modder Brother Laz who created the Diablo 2 mod Median (still going strong btw) was hired by Grinding Gear Games (Path of Exile) to create uniques. He knew how to create “fun” items in Diablo 2 and apparently it carried over to Path of Exile. I say all this hoping Crate will read this and hire you, Grimer! You work so hard for no monetary gain. I love your passion. Don’t get me wrong, there are other great mods out there, but nothing as “revolutionary” as this mod, in my humble opinion. Keep at it, Grimer. I am starting to get excited again for this game, mostly because of this mod, and partly due to new expansion coming. I’ve taken a long break and did not think I would return.