[MOD] Diablo 3 Classes + Blood Knight: Patch 4.9 Released

Can you add another download link? Due to the Internet, I can’t use Google to download. thank you!

for now, use the nexus link Diablo 3 Classes at Grim Dawn Nexus - Mods and Community

it misses a few changes, but not big deal

New items from Patch 4.1 will support crossover between GD/D3 classes (I’ve run out of ideas for D3 classes combo only :shushing_face: )

Here are some of them:

Earthshatter

earthshatter

Aetherwalker's Tome

aetherwalker

Blood-Magic Blade

bloodmagic

Bone Spirit Vitality FX:
ezgif-2-b8e8e857b5

Vo'Toyias Spiker

Ivory Tower

Oathkeeper’s Judgment Holy FX:
ezgif-2-8896170cb4

4 Likes

Oh, I already have the version of March 24. I just want the version of March 25, while the n network is February 4, but I still want to thank you for your enthusiastic reply.

1 Like

Ok so I’ve been trying to play a Wizard class GD for a while now and i have tried it in many different mods, dawn of masteries and grimarillion most resently, when i saw that there was an update to the D3 classes mode, but i keep seeing the same issue: the electrecute skill looks like it doesnt have an effect texture or is somehow bugged, it does the damage it is supposed to do, but it looks HORRIBLE, so i just wanted to ask is that intended or are you planning to fix it any time soon, honestly i love the mod, it’s just that whenever i try to play a zap wizard i’m instantly pulled out of the immersion.
This is what it looks likeimage

so is it something I’m doing wrong when installing the mod or is the texture just broken?

Idk but it works fine for me in Grimarillion. If it’s fine in Grimar, it’s fine in D3. You’re the only one I’ve seen report this issue.

Where did you download the mod from and where/how did you install it?

if you don’t have all gd expansions, forget it

I installed it from nexus mods with vortex like i usually install mods…

I have all the expansions as far as i know, Forgotten gods is the last one isn’t it?

Install it normally, without using Vortex. I’ve seen a few people have issues properly installing GD mods using Vortex

Hey.
I’ve been trying to merge your mod with mine which alters the number of skill points per level (for personal use only). I can’t figure out how to do it. I tried using Asset Manger to add the skill record (playerlevels.dbr) then build the mod. But in-game some UI elements are missing. Also tried using mod merger - but the result is even worse.
How do I do it the right way?
edit: Asset Manager errors (6 of them) when building mod are realated to templates of custom masteries, if I’m not mistaken

update: so I managed to get rid of UI errors by placing skilltree_expanded.tpl into working\database\templates. It fixed the problem with UI but the new problem is that when I cast Raise Skeletons skill the animation only renders partially, the skeleton is invisible and seem to stay in one place while attacking only those enemies near it. Im doing something wrong. How do I fix it?

A few more items from the upcoming patch:

Doombringer

ezgif-2-ba2ddc67e2

Shard of Hate

hate

ezgif-2-b0dd024c90

Etched Sigil

6 Likes

Chaos Storm Armor!!!
Shard of Hate was made for me!

1 Like

I’m using Haedrig to craft random items and it was working fine until recently and there’s a very small pool of items it will always choose from.

I’m playing it with Nydiamar Dungeons and I am over level cap if that matters for any reason.

I’ve also noticed most the drops from mobs appear to be from the same small pool of available items

I know this isn’t the largest sample size but it’s happened consistently enough to notice something weird is happening

Probably it’s due to the level overcap, better ask to Van Houck

When you play Necro on Immortal long enough and decide to give some love to “yours”.

Death Nova/Grim Scythe/Bone Armor - FX Improvements:

ezgif-1-df796ae67d

Bone Spikes | Bone Spear:

ezgif-5-ecdf7bb179

7 Likes

Don’t you guys have phones???

• 23 new legendary items supporting GD/D3 classes combo.
  • 12 new epic items.
  • SFX/VFX Improvements.
  • A few balance changes and more bug fixes.

Patch 4.1 is available now. Click on the image to download it.

Patch Notes 4.1

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue with Strafe, the skill granted by the Gears of Dreadlands Set, it was not working properly after Patch 4.0.
  • Fixed the FX effect of Dreadland’s Automail Forearm with male characters.
  • Fixed the description and icon of the Bone Storm skill granted by the Grace of Inarius set.
  • Removed old FX effects from Monster Hunter and Wildwood swords.
  • Kanai’s Relic: Tall Man has been removed. Now the amulet is a unique item as its description says.
  • Fixed an issue where Guard of Johanna and Bracers of Fury didn’t have the ‘Mythical’ prefix on its Level 94 versions.
  • Fixed an issue where the “of Shivers” suffix was not granting points to Bone Spikes.
  • Fixed the name of Kanai’s Cube: Tzo Krin.
  • Updated several Kanai’s Relics with corrections to damage bonuses and skill modfiiers.

FX Improvements to:

• Crusader → Smite, Shatter and Justice.
  • Barbarian → Seismic Slam.
  • Demon Hunter → Entangling Shot, Side Guns and Shatter Shot.
  • Necromancer → Bone Spikes, Grim Scythe, Bone Armor, Bone Spirit and Death Nova.
  • Wizard → Diamond Skin and Frost Nova.
  • Monk → Crippling Wave.
  • Fires of Heaven, skill granted by Fate of the Fell.
  • Slash when modified by Mythical Pinto’s Pride, Mythical Swami and Remorseless.
  • Spectral Blade when modified by Mythical Spiritguards.
  • Electrocute when modified by Mythical Quetzalcoatl and Mythical Bonds of C’Lena.
  • Weapon Throw and Condemn when modified by Mythical Drakon’s Lesson.
  • Consecration when modified by Mythical Maximus.
  • Cluster Arrow when modified by its transmuter Maelstrom and Mythical Uskang.

NEW ITEMS

Epics:

• Primordial Soul
  • Orb of the Infinite Depth
  • Exarian
  • The Zweihander
  • Cam’s Rebuttal
  • Stalgard’s Decimator
  • Scrimshaw
  • Echoing Fury
  • Sun Keeper
  • Hallowed Bulwark
  • Sublime Conviction
  • Umbral Oath

Legendaries:

• Lord Greenstone’s Fan
  • Kmar’s Tenclip
  • Longshot
  • Demon’s Demise
  • Empyrion’s Messenger
  • Blood-Magic Blade
  • Earthshatter
  • Vo’Toyias Spiker
  • Ivory Tower
  • Aetherwalker
  • Coven’s Criterion
  • Doombringer
  • Shard of Hate
  • Gazing Demise
  • Etched Sigil
  • Warmonger
  • Won Khim Lau
  • Jekangbord
  • Sickle of Jairo
  • Sever
  • Unrelenting Phalanx
  • Baleful Remnant
  • Standoff

NEW KANAI’S RELICS

• Kanai’s Cube: Longshot
  • Kanai’s Cube: Demon
  • Kanai’s Cube: Lord
  • Kanai’s Cube: Votoyias
  • Kanai’s Cube: Aetherwalker
  • Kanai’s Cube: Ivory
  • Kanai’s Cube: Earthshatter
  • Kanai’s Cube: Doombringer
  • Kanai’s Cube: Shard
  • Kanai’s Cube: Gazing
  • Kanai’s Cube: Etched
  • Kanai’s Cube: Won Khim Lau
  • Kanai’s Cube: Sever
  • Kanai’s Cube: Baleful
  • Kanai’s Cube: Standoff

ITEM CHANGES

Doombringer (Vanilla amulet)

• Renamed to Warbringer. Granted skill renamed to Herald of War.

Mythical Sacred Harvester

• Modifier | Bone Spear: Weapon damage reduced from 12% to 8%.

Cosmic Strand

• Lightning resistance removed.

Hellskull

• Racial bonus defense changed from Aetherials to Chthonics as it was supposed to be.

Fate of the Fell

• Now it’s properly converted to Crusader’s one-handed weapon with all latest improvements.

Wrath of the Bone King

• Damage conversion removed.

The Lidless Wall

• Aether damage increased.
  • Modifier | Shield Bash: Aether damage increased from 100 to 180.

Frydehr’s Wrath

• Fixed the retaliation values for its mythical version. Fire retaliation increased from 650 to 1850. Bonus to all retaliation increased from 40% to 100%.

Akanesh, Herald of the Righteousness

• Modifier | Cyclone Strike: 50% weapon damage removed. Added 120 Fire | 120 Lightning damage and 420 Burn Damage over 3 seconds.

Wisdom of Kalan

• Bug Fix: Removed Aether Retaliation from modifiers.

Drakon’s Lesson

• Modifier | Shield Bash: Weapon damage increased from 40% to 60%.

Mythical Night’s Reaping

• Modifier | Death Nova: Weapon damage reduced from 50% to 20%.

Tikilandian Spellblade

• Frightening Aspect: Removed negative stats.

Mythical Nayr’s Black Death

• Now it also converts Corpse Explosion damage: Aether and Cold to Acid.

Mythical Kridershot

• Elemental Strike | Modifier: Weapon damage increased from 24% to 50%.

Mythical Kyoshiro’s Blade

• Wave of Light | Modifier: Flat damage removed. Added 36% Weapon Damage.

Mythical Guard of Johanna

• Racial bonuses removed. Lightning retaliation removed. Fire retaliation increased from 1320 to 1720-2200. (720-1200 on the normal version).
  • Blessed Hammer | Modifier: Retaliation Added to Attack reduced from 20% to 8%. Reduced resistances and crit damage removed.
  • Wave of Light | Modifier: Electrocute damage removed. Burn damage increased. Crit damage removed.

Lidless Wall

• Added 1700 Physical damage retaliation and 65% to all Retaliation damage. Bonus attack speed removed.

Convention of Elements

• Granted skill is now a debuff spell.

SETS:

Armor of Akkhan:

• Now it has a set modifier for Condemn as intended on Patch 4.0.
  • Hand Piece: Weapon damage to Slash reduced from 40% to 20%.

Natalya’s Vengeance:

• Level requirement of normal version pieces increased to 68.
  • Set bonuses: Armor piercing changed to 30% (normal) and 50% (mythical). Crit damage removed.
  • Natalya’s Slayer: Armor piercing changed to 50% on both versions.

Helltooth Harness:

• Vitality/Chaos resistances reduced from 28% to 20% (normal) and 30% to 28% (mythical).
  • Modifier/Firebomb - Reduction to target’s resistances removed.
  • Modifier/Firewall - Burn damage increased from 200 to 280 over 2 seconds.

SKILL CHANGES:

WIZARD

• Blazar: Mana and total damage are no longer increased.
  • Mirror Image: Now they properly disappear when their living time expires. No longer shows icons on left-upper corner.

DEMON HUNTER

• Elemental Strike: Weapon damage changed from 90-116% to 50-170% at regular ranks and from 132% to 250% by Rank 22. Energy cost now scales from 4 to 28. Fire damage massively increased. Damage overall from modifiers increased, except for the Immolation Shot AoE, for that it was reduced.
  • Chakram: Damage scaling reduced at regular ranks and increased at ultimate ranks.

CRUSADER

• Bombardment: Fire damage increased at ultimate ranks.
  • Shield Bash: -20% Weapon damage by Rank 12 and -40% by Rank 22. Retaliation added to attack increased from 20% to 25% by Rank 22.
  • Holy Bolt: Flat restored health removed. % Health restored increased to 6%.

NECROMANCER

• Mastery: Spirit scaling reduced.
  • Bone Spikes: Weapon damage increased from 10-40% to 50-210%. Pierce damage reduced from 6-126 to 5-84. Cold damage reduced from 12-228 to 10-180. Radius increased from 3.0 to 3.5. Energy cost reduced.
  • Frost Spikes: Frostburn damage increased from 20-152 to 26-180. Vitality damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks. Energy cost reduced.
  • Sudden Impact: Total damage modifier reduced from 100% to 50%. Weapon damage increased from 30% to 60%.
  • Bone Spear: Energy cost increased by Rank 16.
  • Bone Spirit: Ranks increased from 12/22 to 16/26. Energy cost scaling reduced. Flat damage overall increased, however the damage bonuses and life reduction were removed.
  • Panic Attack: Damage scaling reduced. Now it adds energy cost to Bone Spirit.

BARBARIAN

• Bloodthirst: Health regeneration reduced to 60 by Rank 10 and to 132 by rank 20.
  • Seismic Slam: Weapon damage nerfed. Physical damage reduced as well.
  • Cleave: Internal Trauma damage reduced. Weapon damage reduced at ultimate ranks.
  • Leap: Physical Damage increased. Energy Cost scaling reduced at ultimate ranks.
10 Likes

You put more work into this one patch than Blizzard has the past 5 years of D3. I will not even speak of Diablo Immoral. Thank you for this!

3 Likes

Awesome! Im looking forward to update this for my compilationmod next week aswell! :slight_smile: Have a nice sunday!

1 Like

Thanks for this awesome mod.First time palying this mod.I have a question though.Which class is the best support for DH in terms of DPS and survivability?Is DH viable in late end game?Which skill is op?