[MOD] Diablo 3 Classes + Blood Knight: Patch 4.9 Released

Grimer, don’t know if this is right or not; from the Grimarillion mod. Barbarian’s Furious Charge doesn’t have any fire damage on it, only physical and internal trauma. There’s some on Battering Ram, would that part be affected?

1 Like

As long as my Godly Wizard / DH combo is unaffected & continues to crash my games, I’m happy!

Hey Grimer, one remark if I may. Witch doctor’s modifier Phantasm says it summons a spectre which deals cold, frostburn and vitality damage but the modifiers are +% to cold, vitality and vitality decay. Thank you.

Testing monk, Air Ally aura shows wrong name (Sweeping Wind instead of Aura of Swiftness) and does not increase energy regen as promised (I see run speed but not energy regen in a stats).
Worst of all: Crippling Wave animation feels reaaaaalllyyy sluggish, especially when dual wielding. Would be cool to make it faster, even better if it could use both weapons for attack.

p.s. also, for some reason Barnabas didn’t give me a bag after cleaning the well of sliths.

thanks @rmsinj

Modifier is meant to buff the base skill, which deals vitality decay. Phantasm is just a support skill for it.

Currently adding some visual identity to the phys/lightning/retal line of Crusader’s skills. They will have this “Blue Steel” looking:

ezgif-5-ce260e6e5a

crus

Condemn is casted on the preview, but it won’t be like that anymore. It will become a skill similar to Soldier’s Counterstrike, with 3 seconds cooldown and 100% chance to activate.

Another skill getting some love is Wizard’s Spectral Blade, it will be turned into a spammable aoe skill:

ezgif-5-2acb3865e4

6 Likes

Crusader skills looks fantastic :slight_smile:

1 Like

very cool! please do not rename too much ;D

Lol, “Definitive edition”. Admit it, you will never stop, you are addicted to GD modding! Dont worry, we all are having our demons :stuck_out_tongue:

6 years of development, there’s a lot of things that were made so long ago and never touched again, it’s time to look back for those. Rekt refreshed my mind with his livestreams, so classes are having lots of improvements. The ‘Definitive’ title, it’s because the mod is not getting any new items or sets anymore, loottables are full af. You know… Crate released the GD Definitive Edition, even so it took months so we could use Feral Hunger passing through enemies xD. Balance changes are always around.

2 Likes

You already have two skills for crusader blue steel - if there was a chance for blue steel lighting hammerdine I would be in heaven :wink:

Any plans on adding chaos D3 set?

The Earthquake skill of Barb is so wierd, the cast range so short but so big AOE. Maybe change it to insta cast like callidor’s tempest should be suit better for Bard. Sorry bad english.

Hi @Grimer ,

I’m looking into the Magic Missile skill for Wizard & some of the modifiers on items.
Mirrorball in D3 added 1-2 additional missiles to Magic Missile (totaling 4-5 missiles).

With GD D3 Mirrorball, aside from the added %weapon damage (which is great for life leech & therefore sustain), the additional missiles would be great. To prevent a shotgun like effect from 5 missiles hitting a single target, you could drop the total damage modifier on Glacial Spike to, say, 15% to compensate.

Furthermore, I feel the Mirrorball item could so with a on-hit proc of some kind, something like an Ice Spike (or elemental seeker) on a 1 second cooldown. It feels a tad ‘bare’ compared to other amulets with significant attributes, skill modifiers, procs etc.

Cheers.

1 Like

Hey team!

Unfortunately, the German translation doesn’t work for me.
I put the German files in the localization folder.
Then I start the Diablo Map under My Game. The classes are displayed but all names and data are e.g. “tagSkillClassName31”.
Who can help me that this is all in German.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you mean in the character selection screen then you need to enter the mod fully for the class names and levels to show up properly. This happens with all mods, not just this one. Select a character and start to play it then exit back to the character selection screen again and the classes/levels should show properly.

Mirrorball should be an offhand gearitem in my opinion Grimer, also just filling up a single slot :slight_smile: Cheers

edit1: btw, REALLY looking forward to the changes that will come in a while! was checking the streams the last days… :smiley: Keep up your great work! DEv2.0 incoming :wink:

Thank you for the greeting.

Unfortunately, that’s where the names come into play. New character and then lvl 2 and no German translation.

Can agree should be off-hand rather than an amulet, as was an off-hand (source) in D3.

1 Like

" was checking the streams the last days…"
Where?