[MOD] Expanded Stash

No, so that everyone does not start hoarding loads of crap items just because they have the space for them and start spending half the time in game sifting and sorting through the stash.

If you want to collect all sets, you clearly are not the target audience for the current stash size. You then are in the 1% or so of players who will do so by using a tool or mod (or mules).

Honestly, if it’s a balancing decision or whatever, it’s a bad one in my opinion. I really hope that in the future, ARPGs will break the trend of having any limit on stash space and will just have stash search and sorting function like PoE does, for example.

fine by me, I am just passing on what Crate says about the rationale for the stash size

Hello everyone. Newb question, but where do you put the files?

You must extract archive content to folder [GrimDawn Dir]\Mods

Tools for unlimited stash open the door for cheating cause all of the programs have other hacking option, and second, u always have to exit to main menu, or at least alt tab the game, and do in-game related stuff, outside the game, and when u need them next time, u have to do it again.

Rage of Mages 2 had the best inventory ever in the world - INFINITE - if its on my pc - what’s the problem.

And even with this mod…why would i stay in the stash more after i arranged them all in an order…althouth that auto-sort button could have been moved in another place if u know how to mod, not saying the mod isnt superb, but i presume u cannot use it with ur already existing chars in the main campaign story right ?

I have 1 stash tab only with chest armor, 1 with melee weapons, 1 with 2h melee, 1 with helms, and this are only myths, not legs, not blues…its harder, so takes longer, to check the items having to going through all tabs to find one specific item, with this mod i dont think you would have with what to fill them, but overall each tab is more than double, so u would have all the items of one type in just one tab, would be much easier and FASTER.

Unless you use symlinks that’s the case with every single mod made for GD

I am not into modding, dunno much, so what are symlinks ?

Meet Depravities and his highly instructional methodologies.

[i]I am also new to modding GD. I installed to my [game folder] \mods and started a custom game (expanded stash) and a new character… it doesn’t look like anything expanded.

1. Do I need to reach a certain level in order for the “expanded sash” to appear?

2. Can I use my level 10 character with the expanded stash mod using Jiaco’s “symlinks” method? [/i]

The mod doesn’t work for me. After unzipping it into the mod folder and starting a custom game with a fresh character, my character inventory on the right side shows a blank square, while the smuggler stash remains identical to the base game.

Remarkabely i had the exact same issue with the “Stasher” mod. (I have posted there too.)

Running under Win10, Game version 1.0.4.1. Steam cloud is disabled.

Make sure the filepath is exactly the same

Jeez, apparently 7z created an extra directory “expanded stash” within the “expanded stash” directory. Same with stasher. I didn’t notice that. Now i feel extremely dumb.

Sorry for the necro, but I can’t seem to get this to work. What could I be doing wrong?

Will you update the mod for the new expansion?

I hope we will see an Update somhow, someday, somewhere. </3

It should work like before. Are you just looking for the sixth tab added by FG?

Has been updated with the 6th tab?

i cant access the transfer stash in fg with this mod release…:frowning:
the sixth tab is the least of my problems :smiley:

here is a new one, may be its interesting for you …

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/mod-caravaner/90628

oh thx tean i’ll give it a try.

It works like a charm thk u again :slight_smile: