[Mod] Grim Dawn, But 69 Summon Limit

Which bosses would that be? I know Cronley had an army in his pocket.

Any bosses that summon tune them down a bit. Also while at it Totems too, like my pic up above its just too much. I dont think very many peeps will play this mod if it swarms you too much. I like the idea of being able to summon as many pets I want. I found back when I was playing this mod that I liked to do themes. All poison pets or just lightening ones etc. That works good with this mod but gave up because of the spawns just made it impossible to play.

Hunting down the files why they are spawning so many enemies will require some time.
How does a version with normal summons for enemies sound?

totally cool

Updated OP with new mod link, restored enemy summons to be like regular GD.

working good TY

1 Like

So how exactly do you get the increase in the pet numbers? Just starting a Necromancer, but don’t see anything different about the skill descriptions.

Put more pts in. It starts showing he didnt change the original description.

Ah, okay. Wasn’t sure if it worked like that.

If I manage to get one of those sets that gives an extra summon limit to a pet does that double the number of summons possible with this mod? I.e. 69 x 2 = 138!

And this mod works with player based pets too?

Haha.

No, that would be +x. If you manage to find any that is. I removed all such modifiers ( because when the mod says 69 summon limit it means it :smiley: ). Unless ofc crate managed to sneak some new in with the last updates.

All pets, even player scalled, have increased summons: class skills, devotions, items

Would probably be overkill if it was possible Stan. Or at least make your PC explode with all the numbers of pets onscreen. :laughing:

Nice, may try a Guardian and/or Blade Spirit build as well then.

Just a few doggos. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You do know if you dont have pet nibbles or mobs to nibble on, they will nibble on you? lol

Haven’t got the Hellhounds maxed yet, only 50 of those I can summon. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

47 Ravens letting fly. :grinning:

Group hug with 42 Guardians. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lead them by holding Pet Attack and moving them so that they merge into one eventually and then release :wink:

Briarthorn group hug - 53 out atm.

I always hoped he would update this with a version where we could increase the mobs if we want. Like the G item in grimillion.