[Mod] Grim Dawn, But 69 Summon Limit

What you mean having 69 of everything as per this

isn’t enough for you! :rofl:

O remember he changed it to be normal GD in mob summons. So all totems etc are back to normal. That swarm in that picture will not happen now. But just regular GD with this many summons is a little too easy lol. So I would like a way to change mobs to say 2x or 3x more & make it our choice. Its still a fun mod of course blasting through things.

Well, the old file still seems to be up there for downloading if you want to make your PC explode.

lol ur right I forgot there was two. well anyway I hope he updates sometime when hes got time.

Just started a Druid using Wind Devils. May need to use some XP potions to rush to L94 so I can use the Codex of Eternal Storms; having to hit the RMB every few seconds to keep them all summoned … :crazy_face:

Hope you update this for v1.2 Stan. I NEED my 69 pets! :upside_down_face:

Nvm, seems to be working fine. :grava_yes:

Medea if u think about it he didnt change anything else in game except number of pets allowed. I bet the new version of GD wont break this at all.

Yeah, doesn’t look like it has. :grava_yes:

Your wish has come true :smiley:

Links are updated for GD 1.2

Both Versions:

• Updates skill for 1.2. Mostly energy cost and CDs. Values adjusted based on own judgement where needed.
  • Skill modifier files have been removed from the mod. This means items are always up to date. But may you know I will be disappointed if someone has more than 69 of one pet.
  • Living Shadows no longer have a light generating effect as this was dropping the performance of the game.

More Enemy Summons Version:

• Enemy skills updated. There may be a few less summons now.
1 Like

lol so I was wrong awesome. I never ran into any bugs. So I assumed. TY this is a fun mod.

It was never broken. But this update made compatible with pretty much any GD version.

I didn’t plan to throw them up there - honest! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yea if there isnt enough room around you they spawn elsewhere. That pic tooks cool. One of my meme thoughts was, Pets the things they do: Explore places others wouldnt even think to go.

How nice of you to look after this fortification for Cronley’s goons :rofl:

We’re in there SOMEWHERE! :upside_down_face: Only 28 Windys out as well, the gods only know what it will look like with 69.

1 Like

u sneezed didnt u. have a hankie. lol

1 Like