[Mod] Grim Dawn, But 69 Summon Limit

Updated Mod:

• all pets should now display as counter in bottom left, instead of flooding the left side ( not Reap Spirit)
  • set aggressive stand as fefault.

@Violesta Oh yeah, that Cronley fight is something magical :rofl: . I laughed for probably an hour, when I saw GroundZero fight him

Whoa so enemy summons also go up to 69?
Some enemy fights suddenly become wild haha! :rofl:

TY so much for counters. & yea I tried to get a picture again in the key dungeon but wasnt fast enough. lol it wasnt even a fair fight. Note my evil grin.

Edit: hmm counters not there for me. Am I missing a patch Im not seeing a separate download. I even did a clean install no counters for my occulist pets.

Already half baby spiders are dead lol. There was alot.

You are right.

Looks like I added a test file instead of the latest mod file :rofl: . Should be ok now.

lol it works great

On to elite

1 Like

Need another crazy picture? I Died. I think it miiigghhttt be because I COULDNT FREAKING MOVE. lol.

1 Like

Never mind moving i can’t see :grin:

:eyes: :scream: :rofl:

Anyway we could talk you into making temp pets permanent? that would be awesome. Really like this mod for chilling out & blasting through things.

1 Like

Wow cant believe its nov already. Was hoping to get version not only with temp pets being perm but can you tone down the spawns its just too much on bosses especially.

Which bosses would that be? I know Cronley had an army in his pocket.

Any bosses that summon tune them down a bit. Also while at it Totems too, like my pic up above its just too much. I dont think very many peeps will play this mod if it swarms you too much. I like the idea of being able to summon as many pets I want. I found back when I was playing this mod that I liked to do themes. All poison pets or just lightening ones etc. That works good with this mod but gave up because of the spawns just made it impossible to play.

Hunting down the files why they are spawning so many enemies will require some time.
How does a version with normal summons for enemies sound?

totally cool

Updated OP with new mod link, restored enemy summons to be like regular GD.

working good TY

1 Like

So how exactly do you get the increase in the pet numbers? Just starting a Necromancer, but don’t see anything different about the skill descriptions.

Put more pts in. It starts showing he didnt change the original description.

Ah, okay. Wasn’t sure if it worked like that.

If I manage to get one of those sets that gives an extra summon limit to a pet does that double the number of summons possible with this mod? I.e. 69 x 2 = 138!

And this mod works with player based pets too?