ComboMod Testversion

found the issue, simply forgot to update the path of their tdynā€™s :smiley: will be fixed in the next update, which might arrive at the end of the coming week, focusing an overhaul of all new D3 affixes for Gambling and rare gearloot, alot new affixes with a better internal structure to not loose the overview on them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same with the shattered rune of fallen kings. 50% RATA.

this enchant can be crafted, no issue with that, or do you mean 50% rata is simply too much as addition? original has 30% rata, so i think its not that much over the top :smiley:

Iā€™m thinking since 50% was nerfed to 20%, then this rune should follow a similar pattern.

I just came across a weird scenario where a Shattered Realm map was flooded with enemies; so many that it crashed my game. What could cause so many to spawn?

Must have inadvertently included the 69 Summon Limit mod. :wink:

2 Likes

85 lvl, got my resistances capped, set done with a legit offpieces, over 2.8da/oa, only 24 devosā€¦time for normal SR!.. oh boiā€¦got my ass fisted in a boss room, those diablo3 bosses combining heaps of hp with one-shot abilities. Guess Iā€™m back to story mode ;o literally canā€™t get past a combo od zoltan the horadim+angel of death.

Oh no Iā€™ve crashed! After killing the overseer(overlord?) talonis? that cultist boss right before tentacle boss by the end of base campaing. The loot was some rarres, got a crash when overing over them.

Try disabling overworld tooltips in the settings menu. It prevents that kind of crash.

1 Like

holy moly xDD never seen this before, as the mobdensity is vastly DEcreased in SR :DD looks like impacted by Grimmest spawnsettings, but that should not approch to SRā€¦ xD unsure what is going on, will check it.

no absolutly not, but i just realized (yesterday even xD) that i still including all pool files, on which i reverted changes a while ago, so it might have some conflict with that, not sure :smiley: already cleaned those files out for next update :smiley:

yes, scaled attribute values on D3 bosses seem ā€œa bitā€ too high, still xD

difficulty level was? normal?

under normal conditions yes, if something is really wonky, nope it will still crash

beautifull minimap radar btw :DD

I had grimmest set to psychotic amps, so that may be involved in that glitch. Ultimate difficulty.

The UI mod Iā€™m using is awesome.

normal, no veteran, shard 5 lmao

On a wild hermit (monkbarian). Gonna rerrol into wizard for that sweet flat dmg absorbtion, as well as learning whatā€™s new. Already got a grasp on the hero archetypes on what to dodge. And itā€™s not like I am SR enjoyer; went there only for the t2 merc.

1 Like

You can use GD Defiler to change classes.