ComboMod Testversion

it was the particle effect for the blade, found by changing / to \ for searching.

:stuck_out_tongue:
I can’t understand this. just want to see the actual effect in the game.

there are a few more files like this, which are really needed in that manor, else those effects would be missing ingame aswell, initially i had them twice → 1 time in combomodstructure and 1 outside in “normal” structure, but that was obsolete to have them twice, so only 1 file remaining, marked as “COPY” :slight_smile:

not hard to understand this, missing file is shown ingame in the console opening with ^. red lines indicate missing files, check the “PoE” sword i added from okami, that is the one which needs it. also spoke with him, and there is no way to change this by myself, i would need 3dsmax for changing that path, which i do not have :smiley:

found an issue: HH will not work in SR atm, sorry! :smiley: simply forgot to readd the buffitem to rulesets after rearranging the files… xD woops, will be fixed for next update. furthermore, the D3 boss, Diablo itself, at phase 3, will look strange i believe as he will not start to attack instantly and will do really harmless attacks atm… xD sorry for this aswell, already fixed on my end and will be fixed for next update aswell :slight_smile:
Cheers.

small but needed update coming in a few minutes :slight_smile:

→ 0.5i:

• FIX: Headhunter Leatherbelt Buff now working in Shattered Realm again aswell :smiley:
  • FIX: Shattered Realm rulesets → fixed further missing entries for blacklisted heroes and allowed items, added D3 Boss Diablo Phase 1 + 2 to blacklist;
  • FIX + CHANGE: D3 Bosses → more adjustments to their controllers, bios and skills, Diablo himself at Phase 3 is now working as intended and also has some evil skilladjustments added :slight_smile:
  • CHANGE: additional files → reduced gamespeed slightly back via GDinternals configfile, removed player healthbar as it confused me alot of times to have 2 healthbars so no need for me, but clearly something for personal preference i think :slight_smile:

Cheers.

2 Likes

finally found some time to finish the story for my D3 Wizard :slight_smile: gdx2 final chapter, even an ONB appeared, died one time to Frozen Heroarchetype xD the rest was not that hard, even adjusted enemybalance further and after this run for sure did some adjust to the Frozen one :smiley: check it out when its done processing :slight_smile:Grim Dawn 2022 12 19 11 29 - YouTube
furthermore found another reason for crashes → while testing Lost Treasure Bosses in the Enclave i noticed a crash while walking towards north to the next area, instant on putting out an error (red) for “records/items/lootchests/d01_chesthero_all_01” in the console-log, was repeatable everytime, then i REMOVED all those lootchestfiles which were not needed and i guess WRONG adjusted by myself! tried to reproduce the previous crash then in the same way, without it coming up again! i guess this was also a reason for some random crashes,… according to this, global levelscaling has changed again so that enemies will start with level 45 on elite and level 65 on ultimate. next update will take some more days as i started to overhaul/semicomplete the gambling affixes, added alot more, adjusted all again, cleaned and compared tags and created alot new ones :slight_smile:
cheers.

hey im the guy from nexus talking about having problems with high damage and getting one shoted.
The pic is my character right now and yes i am still getting high amounts of damage on normal being level 60

Howdy :slight_smile: Overcap your resistances, use Aether Clusters and maybe use a second set of weapon + shield for special encounters, should help :slight_smile: 2h range clearly more damage but can be hard for sure, but there is infact the option to use a second weaponset.

In addition, have you used Portable NPC’s for gambling and exchange? those blacksmiths are essential as they also grant a new bonus to all crafted gearitems.

You need more DA so pump physique.

1 Like

Reflected Damage Reduction

1 Like

Quick run with my Bone Hunter, mainly DH side testing, clearing Malmouth on Veteran. I think the DH skill “Shadow Power” is a bit too powerfull because of the high dodge + deflect + heal, also the 1h crossbows seem to be a bit over the top as i did not found a single 2h crossbow to get over these, at level 50 :smiley: used 2-3 times the XP potion, level could be way lower without, just wanted to grasp some levels for better insight of skills, made already some minor adjustments. the overall difficulty seems not too hard, even after adjusting it again via all enemies bios files, at least IF you use everything that comes provided :smiley:Grim Dawn 2022 12 22 11 25 - YouTube
Cheers.

I found a bug where I can’t craft a Hellfire Amulet. The craft button is clickable at first, but when you click it, it disables without crafting it.

1 Like

thank you. will check what is going on :slight_smile:

found the issue, simply forgot to update the path of their tdyn’s :smiley: will be fixed in the next update, which might arrive at the end of the coming week, focusing an overhaul of all new D3 affixes for Gambling and rare gearloot, alot new affixes with a better internal structure to not loose the overview on them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same with the shattered rune of fallen kings. 50% RATA.

this enchant can be crafted, no issue with that, or do you mean 50% rata is simply too much as addition? original has 30% rata, so i think its not that much over the top :smiley:

I’m thinking since 50% was nerfed to 20%, then this rune should follow a similar pattern.

I just came across a weird scenario where a Shattered Realm map was flooded with enemies; so many that it crashed my game. What could cause so many to spawn?

Must have inadvertently included the 69 Summon Limit mod. :wink:

2 Likes