ComboMod Testversion

85 lvl, got my resistances capped, set done with a legit offpieces, over 2.8da/oa, only 24 devos…time for normal SR!.. oh boi…got my ass fisted in a boss room, those diablo3 bosses combining heaps of hp with one-shot abilities. Guess I’m back to story mode ;o literally can’t get past a combo od zoltan the horadim+angel of death.

Oh no I’ve crashed! After killing the overseer(overlord?) talonis? that cultist boss right before tentacle boss by the end of base campaing. The loot was some rarres, got a crash when overing over them.

Try disabling overworld tooltips in the settings menu. It prevents that kind of crash.

1 Like

holy moly xDD never seen this before, as the mobdensity is vastly DEcreased in SR :DD looks like impacted by Grimmest spawnsettings, but that should not approch to SR… xD unsure what is going on, will check it.

no absolutly not, but i just realized (yesterday even xD) that i still including all pool files, on which i reverted changes a while ago, so it might have some conflict with that, not sure :smiley: already cleaned those files out for next update :smiley:

yes, scaled attribute values on D3 bosses seem “a bit” too high, still xD

difficulty level was? normal?

under normal conditions yes, if something is really wonky, nope it will still crash

beautifull minimap radar btw :DD

I had grimmest set to psychotic amps, so that may be involved in that glitch. Ultimate difficulty.

The UI mod I’m using is awesome.

normal, no veteran, shard 5 lmao

On a wild hermit (monkbarian). Gonna rerrol into wizard for that sweet flat dmg absorbtion, as well as learning what’s new. Already got a grasp on the hero archetypes on what to dodge. And it’s not like I am SR enjoyer; went there only for the t2 merc.

1 Like

You can use GD Defiler to change classes.

interesting, i always thought Grimmest spawns would not affect SR at all :smiley: thanks for letting me know :slight_smile: good, ultimate, i have the feeling everytime someone reports a crash or myself encounter one, it just happens in Ultimate only :smiley:

1 Like

ah, yes its different, the one with the skulls, yes also very good :slight_smile: i do hope that this is not conflicting with the inmod ui changes, not introducing another reason for crashes :smiley:

oh here, found the reason for SR beeing that mega cruel… xD simply was missing all the proxies with the added “DifficultyLimitsFile”… great now also scaling to playerlevel xD will be fixed aswell for next update ;D

1 Like

will have some reduce aswell, i think all of the Shattered Rune Enchants need some love again after this long time not touching them :slight_smile:

1 Like

quick and easy “overhaul” of the Shattered Runes have been done and will be added for next update:

→ skillTargetNumber: doubled (for Charge)
→ waveDistance: 15 → 20 (for Disengage)
→ waveDistance: 16 → 22 (for Leap)
→ waveDistance: 13 → 18 (for Rush)
→ waveDistance: 12/13 → 17/18 (for Teleport)
→ cooldowntime: removed
→ skillmanacost: doubled
→ offensive stats: doubled (only damagetype statvalues!)

no more increase in added weapon/reta damage, still make them superpowerfull due to zero cooldowntime but also not too overpowered because of the doubled energycost i think, what do YOU think?

work on the “affix-overhaul” is also getting good progress, already at D3 suffix-adjustments, really alot more then i thought xD unfortunatly i HAD to rearrange the system for those new affixes a bit, because it became simply too many files for one single folder, AM had to load looong time… xD so on the next update you WILL loose all new rare gambled gearitems, better said their affixed version :smiley: i am very sorry about this, but i see no issue in gambling them again, then even with way better balance and diversity in statvalues :smiley: when the D3 side of this is complete, i will do exact the same thing to the basegame gambling part, so do not wonder if you get a bit more D3 affixed rare gearitems out of the loot, this is clearly due to the D3 gambling mechanic, which has now 15 affixtables for each geartype, also added to all needed lootplaces :smiley: will be interesting… xD

thanks, that got useful real quick, as I chose necro for my wizard’s offclass, only to see it has no defensive cd, which is a nono for me.

1 Like