ComboMod Testversion

Howdy :slight_smile: an update will go online i a few moments, just doing a last testrun to see if i find any instantcrashes :smiley:

0.6a:

• NEW + CHANGE + FIX: Gambling D3 overhauled:
    → further restructuring has happened → needed seperated folders, simply too much for a single folder! AFFIXES SHOULD HAVE BEEN VANISHED AND NEED TO BE REAQUIRED… SORRY FOR THIS!
    → there is a TINY chance to aquire Combo Orbs as a “failed” Gamble now;
    → new D3 affixes created: PREFIXES → Barbar 25, Crusader 33, DH 25, Monk 25, Necro 25, WD 30, Wizard 33; SUFFIXES → Barbar 27, Crusader 33, DH 26, Monk 26, Necro 26, WD 35, Wizard 35; (all these affixes have 7 levelscalings as usual → 5, 15, 30, 50, 65, 80, 90)
    → readjusted all statvalues and skillaugments, check the according section in the pdf-file for more informations;
    → added all new affixtables to rare gear lootdrops as usual (15 additional affixtables added for pre/suffixes at the usual spots);

• CHANGE + FIX: enemybalance got an overhaul aswell:
    → all basegame BIOS-files added → increased characterLife with an additional ZERO to their equation; doubled the FLATVALUE for characterDefensiveAbility (i.e. “(charLevel * 4)+15” → “(charLevel * 4)+30”)! increased value for added FLAT OA in the equation by approx 50%;

• PROXY CONFIGURATION CHANGED: “records/proxies/” → “lv1_weak.dbr”-“lv8_boss+.dbr”: CHANGED “maxPlayerLevel” to “averagePlayerLevel”; “limit_unlimited.dbr” → enemies on elite have a startlevel of 45 now, enemies on ultimate have a startlevel of 65 now and enemies in normal/veteran still have a startlevel of 1!

• removed: ALL proxypools! → there were NO changes at all, all changes from the past have been reverted long time ago, so there is no need to have them inmod;

• added all Shattered Realm proxies: added DifficultyLimitsFile “records/proxies/limit_unlimited.dbr” to all of them → all enemies in SR should now scale to playerlevel aswell like everywhere else!

• enemybalance global via “balancingadjustment_mp+difficulty_enemies01.dbr” has changed aswell:
    → ADDED offensiveCritDamageModifier= NONE → 50 → GLOBAL! +50% → REVERTED to basegamevalue!
    → ADDED offensiveDamageMultModifier= NONE → 65 → GLOBAL! +65% → REVERTED to basegamevalue!
    → ADDED defensivePhysicalModifier= NONE → 25 → GLOBAL → REVERTED to basegamevalue!
    → ADDED defensivePierceModifier= NONE → 25 → GLOBAL → REVERTED to basegamevalue!
    → ADDED defensiveFireModifier= NONE → 25 → GLOBAL → REVERTED to basegamevalue!
    → ADDED defensiveAetherModifier= NONE → 25 → GLOBAL → REVERTED to basegamevalue!
    → ADDED defensiveChaosModifier= NONE → 25 → GLOBAL → REVERTED to basegamevalue!
    → ADDED defensiveColdModifier= NONE → 25 → GLOBAL → REVERTED to basegamevalue!
    → ADDED defensiveLightningModifier= NONE → 25 → GLOBAL → REVERTED to basegamevalue!
    → ADDED defensivePoisonModifier= NONE → 25 → GLOBAL → REVERTED to basegamevalue!
    → ADDED defensiveLifeModifier= NONE → 25 → GLOBAL → REVERTED to basegamevalue!
    → ADDED defensiveBleedingModifier= NONE → 25 → GLOBAL → REVERTED to basegamevalue!
    → ADDED character STR+DEX+INT= NONE → 15 → GLOBAL → REVERTED to basegamevalue!
    → ADDED character Life+Mana= NONE → 21 → GLOBAL → REVERTED to basegamevalue!
    → ADDED characterLife+ManaRegen= 0 → 2 → GLOBAL! → REVERTED to basegamevalue!
    → ADDED characterLightRadius= NONE → -500 → GLOBAL! → does this do ANYTHING at all? XD → REVERTED to basegamevalue!
    → ADDED characterRunSpeedJitter= 50 → GLOBAL → mobs more diversity in running around…? → REVERTED to basegamevalue!
    → ADDED characterTotalSpeedModifier= 0 → 10/10/10/10/20/20/20/20/30/30/30/30 → GLOBAL! → REVERTED to basegamevalue!
    → CHANGED characterOffensiveAbilityModifier= -12.0/-12.0/-12.0/-12.0/-8/-8/-8/-8/-8/-8/-8/-8 → 0/0/0/0//4/4/4/4//4/4/4/4 → +12% GLOBAL! (down from 20-24% increase!)
    → CHANGED characterDefensiveAbilityModifier= -15/-15/-15/-15/-8/-8/-8/-8/-8/-8/-8/-8-> 5/5/5/5//12/12/12/12//12/12/12/12 → +20% GLOBAL! (down from 40-45% increase!)
    → ADDED characterGlobal/LevelReqReduction= 0 → 100 (does this do anything? maybe it does give enemies access to all gear…? unsure…) → REVERTED to basegamevalue!

• CHANGE: heroarchetype “Arcane” → increased number of lazerz, decreased offensive power of each lazer, added damage over time (frostburn) and increased explosion radius → this all should make this mechanic way less deadly but still challenging, really depends on spawned archetype-combination to which difficulty it will go up;

• CHANGE: heroarchetype “Frozen” → decreased offensive power and added new skill to cast on vanishing (bigger frostnova);

• CHANGE: heroarchetype “Regenerator” → healing/regeneration effect decreased, maximum amount of ballz increased, uptime of ballz increased;

• CHANGE: heroarchetype “Vampiric” → adjusted and renewed his skills and their config, they will now also scale with charlevel up to 100; increased offensive power; added manadrain while standing on crimsonpool;

• CHANGE + FIX: “gameengine.dbr”: reverted MISC settings according to attack- and castranges back to basegame values!

• FIX: Grimmest script → deactivated irrelevant spawns (because not inmod!);

• FIX: removed → “records/lootchests/” → UNNEEDED FILES → renewed the leftover lootchests (bosses + nemesis) from basegame and ONLY added the needed things, also noted this in their descriptions!

• FIX: renewed Oneshotchests → only added the needed scriptcommand from Lost Treasures and noted this in their descriptions;

• CHANGE + FIX: loottables Oneshotchests → increased possible amount of lootdrops (-> maybe there is a need for adjusting the slope aswell…)

• CHANGE: D3 Blacksmith → removed recipe for the Headhunter Leatherbelt from this crafter, to let him be a unique crafter for D3 items ONLY! still can be crafted from the Portable Basegame Crafter or at any stationary crafter inworld;

• FIX: Hellfire Amulets can now be crafted again, simply forgot to update the path for their tdyns!

• FIX + CHANGE: added missing soundsource for the Personal Riftgate activation from the D3 Mod;

• FIX: D3 Setitem “Vyr’s Swaggering Stance” int req. decreased, had a value of 10k, was set to “0” for normal requirement FOR NOW → lazy workaround because it seems to be bugged atm, will be changed again anyway in the next version of the D3 mod, which already released and will be updated in the next few weeks!

• CHANGE: D3 skill DH “Entangling Shot” (chain_gang_buff.dbr) → added 10% weapon damage; distance profile goes from long to maximum;

• CHANGE: D3 skill DH “Multishot” → specialAnimation changed;

• FIX: D3 skill DH “Cluster Arrow” → fixed TAG (Dazzling Arrow - unlocked at 16);

• CHANGE: D3 skill DH “Cluster Arrow” → added 20% weapon damage, specialAnimation speed decreased, decreased “projectileVelocity” from 35 to 28 and increased “projectileDistance” from 3.5 to 4 (“clusterarrow_fragment_fx+2+3.dbr”);

• CHANGE: Lost Treasures → all loottables fixed for lootoutput, all Treasure Guardians parameters optimized;

• CHANGE: added boss chest to Lost Treasures Ultimate Guardian Tyrael to have a chance of better extraloot and the chance to spawn an ONB when he dies;

• CHANGE + NEW: Exiled Skillgems: added 3 usefull supportstats to all components to make them more viable for endgame;

• CHANGE + FIX + NEW: Shattered Rune skills got a tiny overhaul aswell to decrease their power a bit:
    → skillTargetNumber: doubled (Charge)
    → waveDistance: 15 → 20 (Disengage)
    → waveDistance: 16 → 22 (Leap)
    → waveDistance: 13 → 18 (Rush)
    → waveDistance: 12/13 → 17/18 (Teleport)
    → cooldowntime: removed
    → skillmanacost: doubled
    → offensive stats: doubled (only damagetype statvalues!)

will be fun to test out, need also some feedback on the statvalues for those new affixes, when i am happy with those, they will become basegame affixes aswell for the Basegame Gambling NPC :slight_smile:

Where’s the download link? The top floor is still 05i :eyes:

be patient mate, just loading up right now after finishing the last testrun :smiley: 2 mins

there you go :slight_smile:

one thing already noticed, i forgot to increase the new 2h affix statvalues xD not a biggi, just to let you know, 2h stats on rare gambled (and looted) D3 gearitems are a bit too low as they are equal to 1h at this point and will be fixed in the next update for sure :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you. I’d better wait for a more perfect version. :stuck_out_tongue:

xD only the one thing mentioned is missing, but do what you like to do mate :smiley:

The main reason is that frequent version updates will cause a lot of trouble for localized translation.

i bet so :frowning: sorry for this but yes i think talking about translation will be available at version 1.0, before it will not make much sense as you might can think of :wink:

This is not your reason, but my personal habit, so don’t be sorry.

In addition, it is recommended to replace the caravan system with JMD

It has more capacity. It has become the universal standard of several other mainstream Mods.

I wish you a better Mod!

1 Like

Alright understood :slight_smile:

I do know it has slightly more capacity, but i do not like the style with this tiny bag_window left to the charactersheet, so i will stay with the “old” one provided by you :smiley:

Fully respect your personal choice. :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

Karroz dropped a Shattered Realm Ward for me. Probably unintentional?

I found some boots that let me run as fast as lightning.

1 Like

Crash on activating the devotion shrine in broken hills

1 Like

also, can’t activate the arkovian undercity devotion shrine (normal)

can absolutly happen, as this item like all items has been added to a global mastertable, maybe i can exclude this item to let it stay exclusive for SR.

oh, simply must have missed to set the modifier, instead i set the “flat” value for runspeed xD will be adjusted :smiley:

will be investigated, thank you for letting me know :slight_smile:

mysterious xD will look into that issue aswell :slight_smile: