ComboMod Testversion

yes, simply was the wrong line adjusted for flatvalue instead of modifiervalue xDD fixed and will try to push out a quick patch today after investigating the crash on devotionshrine in a few moments :slight_smile:

on which difficulty it did crash mate? was it also “normal”?

yes, playing on normal so far

alright, thx for the information, just noticed i adjusted the bind radius for all devotionshrines for unknown reasons long time ago aswell, unsure if this may cause the crash, will be reverted for a hotfix today :slight_smile:

some other values like “usable range” also had been adjusted long ago as it seems and have now been reverted to basegame values, will test this shrine now at least 10 times in various combinations to see what’s going on :slight_smile:

also found the error on this, will be fixed for the hotfix later this day :slight_smile:

furthermore, i ran both shrines at least 4 times now on all difficulties and tried to make it crash (went even with full headhuntersize xD), and no issues, after i had readjusted both, i really do wonder if it could have to do with the changed msh file, which i adjusted to be “Corrupted” as you see on the picture above, now changed back to original, maybe there is something tied to the map which also should have this shrine “placed” in the worldeditor, which i did not touch, so to rule this out, all new “corrupted” devotionshrines will still have their normal appearence, but it will still show (via TAG) as “corrupted” :smiley: i hope you get what i am trying to say :smiley: will run 2-3 more testruns and will adjust the rest of devotionshrines back to their original configvalues, the new proxies are still spawning.

Ran 4 more times on each difficulty and GDinternals teleport, also tried a few more devotionshrines from each basegame/gdx1/gdx2 and no crash here → if it has completly fixed it, we will see… :smiley:

0.6aHF1:

• FIX: D3 Gambling Affixes → changed flat runspeed to runspeedmodifier, simply eyefail :smiley:
  • FIX: Devotionshrines → reverted all essential configvalues back to basegame settings to ensure this is not the reason for crashes → this will make new available “corrupted” devotionshrines LOOK like the original “ruined” ones!
  • CHANGE: D3 Gambling Affixes → added a fixed stat for 2h weapons of +12% increased totaldamage;

(normal) crash! went into floor1 of tomb of archon barthollem (recover the ashes quest) before fort Ikon, opened an one-shot chest behind a broken wall. An epic droped, ‘B…sabre’-got a crash while hovering on it. Or maybe it was an item that was about to drop? idk.

really strange, an epic even… xD you have the option to show itemtooltip off or on?

started a new playthrough as melee character, also on normal, playing for nearly an hour without any crash. need more informations on crashes if it happens to figure it out as i do crash really really rarely and the reason can be from a to z alot of things that can introduce it i think…

it’s on-idk all the items by memory yet ;o and think it’s better to check for crashes anyway?

… xD you need to turn this off please, this is a common issue and i think this can not be solved by mods :frowning:

yes sure always keep me informed, but that option really has to be turned off, it will crash 100% with it turned on at various places ;D

allright, it’s off now!

1 Like

coolio :slight_smile: i think (absolutly NOT sure) it has to do with how the game wants to compare gearitems (foremost weapons…), and i think this can not be solved with the moddingtools :frowning:

what is a void orb that I’ve dropped from SR?

A cosmetic pet I think.

I got a skill gem that has no effect:

1 Like

similar minipet item like this one: Mysterious Orb - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database :slight_smile:

can happen i guess, maybe that modifier has been gone from basegame so it will have vanished from that gem aswell, will check for it :slight_smile: thx for showing!