[MOD] Grim Dawn Reborn

Since I´ve skilled VindictiveFlame + Fiery Infusion (Demolitionist), my Purifier changes size now and then (I assume when Fiery Infusion procs), I hope that is a bug, because watching my char inflate and deflate is very weird, i don´t really like it. If it is NOT a b ug, please consider removing the effect. :wink:

Yeah it can feel weird, I’ll be looking into the resize effects I added for the next patch. Thanks

Also, I haven’t updated the thread since I didn’t know the forums were back up. I added the link to the latest patch.

@LuxDelux is this mod still available? Any new updates coming?

Yes of course, sorry I don’t visit the forum much while working on the mod. You can always check the latest happenings on the discord https://discord.gg/U24KaM7

Currently working on various things regarding enemies and itemization so it’s taking a bit longer for the next update

I made an account just to tell you how wonderful this mod is, I literally re-installed the game just for it! thank you so much!

edit: by the way the link to your discord seems to have expired, could you share it again please?

oops sorry here ya go https://discord.gg/U24KaM7

2.0 is up and the description revamped and updated :metal:

Awesome update! Remnants are an amazing idea and I look forward to seeing it further expanded upon. Question about the new weapon type though, what rarities can you get currently (just the default ones in the shop?) Also will you be adding specific legendary of them in the future? Keep up the awesome work.

ancient crystals can drop as rares, with a fixed prefix and a random rare suffix :slight_smile:

I’ll be adding epics and legendaries for sure!

Just to let you know I have been playing your mod for some weeks now and I’m having a blast with it! Great work! :smiley:

1 Like

Will definitely try your mod once Legion League ends in PoE!!

Awesome, by then you’ll hopefully get even more cool stuff to play with :smile:

Hi, I am using Assassin Strike in the Nightblade tree and the first modifier Shadow Blades 100% proc sound is booming and way too loud compared to the main skill and other Nightblade skills. Makes me not want to use that main skill anymore. I will respec out of the modifier for now or turn my sounds down. Please have a look at this and maybe fix it in the next update. I really enjoy the new remnant system and weapon shards and would be very happy if larger stash tabs were in the future.
I love your mod and I appreciate your hard work making the Grim Dawn experience better and better. :grinning:

Thanks for the report! I’ll look into the sounds for the next update (should be this week)

love this visual skills effects.

1 Like

2.1 is now up

• new Remnant spawns: Slith together with new relic and pet

• new Remnant spawns: Wendigo together with new relic and pet

• Remnants have been slightly changed visually so they look more distinct

• existing Relic pets changed a lot + they have new attacks

• Inquisitor Wendigo pet replaced with Luminari Companion, an awesome dual gun follower

• Arcanists Aether Tentacle replaced with player scaled Aether Wisp with a transmuter that makes it pet scaled

• Arcanist Panetti Orbs and Arcane Will procs visually updated

• Implemented parts of the Rainbow Filter… now you’ll clearly see the quality of dropped item prefix/item/suffix

• Scavenger of Riches loot table changed so it can drop MI super rares

• Reverted some of the changes I made to Infrequent rolls as I didn’t take into account how often the items themselves actually drop, they now again drop with a possibility of magic prefixes/suffixes, though with better chances of rare

• numerous bug fixes and improvements

2.1a released, for those using the mod please update as it fixes some bugs and tries to balance Remnant Spawn rates

Awesome mod mate. Love the general concept and your individual ideas (especially necro overhaul).

any chance you are changing the skeletal mages to multiple ones like in diablo 2? I would love the fact to choose from different mages (e.g. Lightning mage who uses the lightning attack of the corruptions, fire mage who uses a nice looking fireball etc…)

Anyway well done! Looking for your upcoming patches :slight_smile:

I am currently brainstorming the whole summon skeleton line of skills and am considering splitting them even further.

We’ll see what happens :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi LuxDelux,
You did a great job with this mod.
Here is some feedback :

• Summon Titan : it tells me that summon limit is 2 but can’t get more than one at the same time (lvl 8/12)

• Empower Minion : It seems it only affect Pet which scale with Pet bonuses not Player Damage. I’m focused on vitality/chaos damages and I’m using Solael Witchfire, so I thought I could use this modifier to boost my player damage based Pets.

• Skeleton Line from Necro should be buffed :slight_smile: . Skeletons don’t scale well at higer level. They are just too weak.

That’s all for now.
Thanks for your time