[Mod] Grim League Season 4 - Post Season Version

Well I’ll be sure to let you know what our experience is like on the next run! We plan on being slower and more methodical with quest management, so hopefully a step-by-step will help narrow down where things go wrong.

While I can’t speak for the team or the website, Item Assistant does have cloud storage and the ability to add “item buddies” so friends can see what you have stashed away. It has separate stashes for core and every mod, and assumes the game can understand the item data even if it itself doesn’t, so it should work with every mod. My partner and I are using it for S4 just fine.

1 Like

Giving this a go with a petmancer Conjurer. I suspect I’m going to get all 55 Devotion points in Normal aren’t I? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The season 4 mod has the same devotion shrine set up as vanilla. We only recently made all shrines available on normal/elite with the S5 mod.

Just thought you might have added some new ones in the new area. Np if you didn’t, doesn’t take long to grab the few remaining ones you need to get to 55 on Elite.

act 8 has 3 additional shrines in S4, 4 in S5

:+1: Good to know Rektby.

When does season 5 start?

No thanks on that part I already own the game.

I’ll just wait and hope it becomes a regular mod after season 5.

I only ask about season 5 its obvious i know what seasons are.

I think you missed that Rekt was just showing you it’s already started, with a helpful link to the launch page…

I think your right it was late sorry about that Rekt

1 Like