[Mod] Grim Legion

Goes down to 0.5 seconds recharge… and it kindof has to have a cooldown… or animation breaks and you just swing at the air and nothing comes out till about every 0.5-1 seconds.

Just like any other chain ability in the game if the first target dies … the chain will stop … the modifier is casts a second chainlightning… but only works if the same target is alive from the initial hit.

The ability was made to scale into ultimate levels… and if you dont know what that is… its anything past the cap of the skill … so anything past 16 points in it.

Or just use GDDefiler… and cheat… up to you lol

>> and needs the ui.arc to function.

I take this to mean, “copy the ui.arc from the NCFF0 file to the Grim Legion resources directory”. Do I also need to copy the fx.arc?

Edit: I guess I could have tried it before asking. That doesn’t seem to work. I did copy both the database and resources folder from the Grim Legion zip. So, back to my original question, how do I get the extra classes to appear, or am I merging the NFCC mod, or what?

Edit 2: I had the wrong version headsmack Issues resolved. Ranger + Demolitionist should be fun :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for the mod without Grimmest

Ps: after test he always Grimmest and devotion is a 0/50. Anyway thank you for trying

Any thoughts on adding the grim dawn eternal wave mod into the legion mix? Great work on this mod, absolutely love it!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Hello, would it be possible for you to provide the sources for your mode ? Like the database records ? I would love to merge Coronus into your mode but all I have is a binary arz file which I guessed is the compressed database (pretty new in the modding world though)

Thanks !

Oh okay… yeah maybe i shouldnt have the older versions on the page… for that reason >.<

Any thoughts on adding the grim dawn eternal wave mod into the legion mix? Great work on this mod, absolutely love it!

Im not sure … it is a separate map … i did have plans to make one of thos a while ago… would have to look into it… and ask of course… but its not guaranteed.

Yeah im so sorry … what happened is i didnt delete the arz after removing the files… and it didn’t take them out… so recompiling now… will be up here shortly.

Here’s a link to the forum thread about the mod http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39543

Would love to put the Ranger and Necromancer as well as all of the other cool changes you’ve made through the gauntlet :cool:

Here’s a link to the forum thread about the mod http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39543

Would love to put the Ranger and Necromancer as well as all of the other cool changes you’ve made through the gauntlet

Working on it now.

Is Coronus planned to add also?

thx for great work

@Deathbit : You seem to have missed my post so I am posting again :

Hello, would it be possible for you to provide the sources for your mode ? Like the database records ? I would love to merge Coronus into your mode but all I have is a binary arz file which I guessed is the compressed database (pretty new in the modding world though)

Thanks !

Hello
I download Grim Legion v1.1 No Grimmest (For Real) -9-v1-1 and confirm the good.
I thank you for having alot

Okay good thank you.

Hey, Deathbit.

I’ve been streaming your Legion mod for the past two days, loving it. Do you plan to keep updating the Grimmer and Grimmest merge with it regularly? Jiaco’s on v0.6.6.6dev and having that in your mod would be gorgeous.

Keep up the amazing work!

Hey Deathbit. just giving you some kudos for very interesting and excellent work!

I downloaded your mod, unpacked it and “looked under the hood”

I am curious - increasing the masteries beyond 50 is why you were forced to make “custom classes” right? It doesn’t seem to work on unmodified class training DBR files that have the original name from my testing.

nm . i tested it. seems my assertion was correct. this can’t be done without a hardmod or making “new” classes :frowning:

No its the same with the skills… they have to be whole new ones… put in the place… or completely differant files… with the same skill aspect to even be changed… was the same in titan quest… and if you ever played soulvizer… or the original base … “underlord” from munderbunny … the trees were increased too a maximum of 72 … with the tiers increased from 40-50 … after 50 they added % stat increases unique to the mastery itself… IE: pet bonuses for spirit … or cast speed for storm.

Took the knowledge from that game… since its the same base engine… its also why most stuff from gameengine.dbr doesnt quite work … changed… some stuff is hardcoded to not be messed with atm as well.

Also why cornucopia… has _corn at the end of all their skills… since they have to be linked to the said new changes… which breaks all older chars :frowning:

Hi!

I like this mod and played it a bit already. Now I have a question about switching from LegionEternal to Legion(standard):

In “LegionEternal” I can level up a character pretty fast and afterwards play it in normal “legion” mod. For example I leveled a lvl 30 Necromancer in “LegionEternal” and now I switch custom game to “Legion” and play with this Necromancer; will there be bugs(none yet experienced) or can it work fine?

Since I get devotions shrines in eternal I kinda can have 2x devotion shrines activated; will they stop giving me devotion points after fixed amount?

p.s. sry for bad english

Ok i got a problem here: devotion limit is 60 now (atleast it shows ingame 50/60). i just did my 51th shrine but i am still at 50/60. do u heard of this yet deathbit? if so, is there a solution?

regards

Edit: tried another one after logging out and restarting the game, just to be sure this wasnt the problem :wink: -> still 50/60

Ok i got a problem here: devotion limit is 60 now (atleast it shows ingame 50/60). i just did my 51th shrine but i am still at 50/60. do u heard of this yet deathbit? if so, is there a solution?

I havent been able to change it higher then 59 … or anything atm … and i forgot that i edited the files to show that 60 was the max… im going to put it back down to 50 since i havent quite got it down… without hardmoding it over the main games database.arz… alot of what goes on in the gameengine.dbr dont change much unless you overwrite the main database… which i havent built the mod to do… and havent really planned on it… so sorry if the 50 cap is a inconvenience lol

In “LegionEternal” I can level up a character pretty fast and afterwards play it in normal “legion” mod. For example I leveled a lvl 30 Necromancer in “LegionEternal” and now I switch custom game to “Legion” and play with this Necromancer; will there be bugs(none yet experienced) or can it work fine?

Since I get devotions shrines in eternal I kinda can have 2x devotion shrines activated; will they stop giving me devotion points after fixed amount?

Considering the files are identical to the main game… the map shouldn’t effect your char … since the save is just holding data to be loaded in the other map.

The only thing that will be different is the stash … since it gets saved in a whole different folder… ( so yay 2 stashes to save in? lol)

I’ve been streaming your Legion mod for the past two days, loving it. Do you plan to keep updating the Grimmer and Grimmest merge with it regularly? Jiaco’s on v0.6.6.6dev and having that in your mod would be gorgeous.

was already in … and tweaked a bit… … i plan on keeping up with their updates… … im mostly working on and off the mod so i can play other things atm … and release a bigger patch… then smaller ones… all the time… working on soldier right now acctually… making seismic slam… and a smite/shield bash scaling ability to replace cadence.