[Mod] Grim Legion

Hello Deathbit. I have not try this mod but I was wonder if you will add The Coronus - Standalone Mastery by Somerled?

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38405

Hello!

The Strike of The Bear skill, and the +2 shaman skills on the Ultos’ set doesnt work properly. The player doesnt receive the bonus from it.

as title perma manticore pls:(

Deathbit… Love the changes you’ve made and mods that you have chosen to compile… PLEASE reconsider having so many “STAR” spawns with your rendition of the GRIMMEST mod… I feel it takes away from the immersion a tad when you see the same “SPECIAL” mob multiple times and get the same drops (i.e. Quest item) multiple times. Not to mention some are ridiculously hard to take down.

Also… could you please add in the “Good-Looking” Mod…

Thanks!

hey guys. I cannot play with the mod and im not sure why. The Custom game option is locked/disabled in the menu and I cannot do anything.

I have created mods folder and placed the mod inside.

how exactly does it work? when does the burn part trigger? when its out of lightning projectiles? atm it seems just rdm to me :confused:

edit: the stasher mod merged would be a nice addition

Make sure that your game version is 1.0.0.3

This mod is great! Thank you for creating/compiling it! :slight_smile:

I wanted to give you some feedback after playing a necromancer (in veteran) up to wardens cellar rift.
I ended up being level 30 (is this the intended exp rate? I didn’t even clear every single mob. At this rate I’ll be 50+ somewhere in act 2) and I have to say that “Desperation” is overpowered! I could have it activated (4 points in it) pretty much all the time and my 4 skeletons would delete anything they came across, even large groups of cloned bosses in mere seconds!
Perhaps it needs even higher -hp debuff while being active.

I LOVE this mod and am playing it a lot haha! :wink:

I especially like some skill modifications, like olandra’s flash freeze reducing enemy fire resist. That is inviting to play combo’s like olandra’s + callidors tempest. I love the amount of mobs, although I agree with an earlier suggestion that sometimes 5x the same boss feels a bit fake/buggy/overdone.

Two bugs: in my original game (regular campaign), I find some 2handed weapons with +3 to chain lightning. This is a Legion skill. My partner on LAN sees the same maul as +3 to savagery.

Also, for the +1 to arcanist relic, i forgot its name, 1 component has its texture and name missing, it is 2x2 slots and looks like a yellow/blue checkerboard, the default titan quest missing texture look.

ALso, I am now downloading the new update with Hidden Path. I really hope Legion will continue to work, and I really hope you will keep on working on this great mod, the best I’ve seen so far!

Keep up the great work, and thanks a lot already :wink:

Edited: Just updated to the 7th june Hidden Path content update, and everything seems to work fine. Now in Lower Crossing, looking for something unusual :wink:

the missing component for the arcanist relic is aether soul, i believe you can buy the recipe in devils crossing. BTW flashfreeze is the same as in the original game, it lowers the fire resist aswell

I enjoyed the mod, however I noticed a few bugs.

One of the ultimate levels of chain lightning has no cooldown. I think it is around 19/16.

The +%attack speed from the extra mastery points of Nightblade is broken. Any amount over 50 mastery instantly reaches the attack speed cap of %220. %120+ attack speed for 1 skill point is pretty OP.

Similarly the +%cast speed from Arcanist is broken in the same way.

I do like the bonus mastery points overall so I still chose to max them.

Thanks for the mod.

Can’t download it, could you update it please?

Hello. If you plan to make a new 1.0.0.4 patch for your Grim Legion mod, can you include, or try to implement the Random Affixes from the Legendary Cap Remover to it? I would appreciate it, as it makes the grind a bit more enjoyable. :slight_smile:

How do i set the no-grimmest options? I have an old CPU and grimmest is too much for me. Still, I would like to play the ranger.

I know the mod is not downloadable at the moment but i have it already installed.

How to launch with regular mobspawns?

Please update, this is a great mod but its dying atm! :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue:
Hello here~
Would you mind to give me a PM or link for change log, while you adjusting the data of necro and ranger?

Not very important, just because I think your adjustment will also help me for the balancing of origin version;)

Is this mod still being worked on?
I have the 1.1b installed and loved it so far. playing ranger and it’s absolutely enjoyable.
More content and updates please!:smiley:

Corsefield, did you by accident download the no-grimmest installer? Or anyone else? I would be very grateful if someone could email it to me. Currently playing the mastery-only-ranger-mod, but its not as fun as 4 skillpoints per level, shop upgrades, etc etc. I want to play legion :wink:

I second that request!!! I.E. for someone to email me/or upload personal link to latest version 1.1b – as we continue to wait for it’s creator Deathbit to hopefully soon return from his prolonged coffin-sleep :slight_smile: – as I too have come to the conclusion that I enjoyed the 1.003 version of this game with an now-defunct early incarnation of the Grim Legion mod … much much more than I enjoy the 1.004 version … with DAIL … and it’s still imperfect/skewed Grimmest or semi-Grimmest option (No offense whatsoever to the hyper diligent DAIL compiler! But imho that whole project just seems to have gone a bit “overboard” lately, especially with regard to constant new versions, and with most of them including more and more partly unbalanced masteries!)

DAIL is meh… i miss the +hp, skill point etc… the only good in DAIL is the random legend affixes. So pls update the LEGION. :frowning:

DAIL - S is the full grimmest experience - unmodified for your 5 FPS “enjoyment”

Grim Legion only needs a tiny bit of work to make it compatible with 1.0.0.4 HF1. feel free to load the mod tools and run a diff tool like “Beyondcompare” or “diffzilla” to see the differences. mainly there are some extra things in gameengine.dbr and a few extra bits and pieces here and there.